Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia

Illegals plus alpha dump

Present. What's the surprise? Don't kill anyone user.

thanks for this!

It's the Japanese knockoff Avengers!

aand the big reveal

>That Iron Man tranformation

THEY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

how did he get the bandaids?

TURTLE POWER???

It's the great Stainy

This is a sick page. Betten Court has gotten real good.

WE CALLED IT!

MOTHERFUCKERS

>people are surprised by this
wew

he has a nose?!

she's gonna get fridged, right?

I dunno about surprised. We were saying it it's just validation excitement.

>He has a nose
NANI?!?!

>Your quirk is Iron Man
What?

You mean he hasn't lost it yet. Remember that wicked scar across his face under the mask?

and that's it. This last page doesn't seem too important though

It looks like his face isn't disfigured yet, so you can probably safely bet that we'll see what happened to make him that way at some point in the series.

Hachisuka is the best girl

>Your face when Stain's ninja turtle look was all the work of... The Crawler!

Wait, what? Stain's a villain?

Do you think we'll see more spinoffs like this in this universe?

I kinda want Horikoshi to be the Stan Lee of Japan and created a shared universe franchise.

Is this work from a drawfag from here?

We'll have to see if this one is a success first. Has there been a volume release for this series yet? I wonder if it will sell.

fucking this

there's volume 1, no idea how that sold

Crawler is going to grab him, then zoom at full speed and give him the Zorin treatment.

I fucking knew it

Holy shit I just realized it. I love this manga.

I'm not so sure about that. Marvel is kinda shit right now; I would hate for his works to be ruined by others in future years.

the bee girl gave them to him

How many chapters of illegals are there?

IT'S STAIN!

I didnt want it to be him but of course all you anons were right. I am upset he isn't more of a moral fag.

Well it's not like it'll be a one for one. This is Japan afterall, I doubt we'll get feminism and sjw garbage shoved down our throats.

I just realized the one guy was using sewer lids like Captain Americas shield too.

You can't say that yet. She hasn't done much of anything other than be a fucking spoiler and walking around doing Sharkteeth-level manipulation. She's just so predictable and boring.

>Ironman, Hulk and Gijinka Metool in a single page
I love this manga

13. 10 chapters, 3 +alpha chapters

Man I should really start reading illegals. To bad I'm just to lazy.

So Vigilantes is canon now, right?

Y-yeah, good thing Boku no Hero Academia only has the one spinoff...

oh wait the 10th chapter are not released yet

You'll never get people to admit it unless Horikoshi literally says the exact words "Vigilantes is canon".

I think so, yeah.

Endeavour burned it along with part of his face. And since Stain hates so much him, maybe he burned one of the Vigilante main characters

Likewise you're gonna need to have Kalafina blast "Magia" for folks to get what BNHA is a sequel to.

I'd actually really like this desu. The BnHA universe has a lot of potential in that regard.

>Endeavor killed Knuckleduster

That's only because marvel has been around forever. People were killed and brought back. Origins were retold and retconned. Aliens and time travelers and demons from other worlds. Planets that fuck humans. Literally every story has been told.

There would be plenty for spinoff materials in BNHA universe.

We havent even covered anywhere outside of Japan.

Does that mean he sees Crawler as someone worthy?

How do you even have iron man armor as a quirk?

>I doubt we'll get feminism and sjw garbage shoved down our throats.
Yeah, you're probably right. Plus I would like to imagine that Hori likes the idea of becoming the Stan Lee of japan. Especially since he's really into superhero comics.

I guarantee you if you told him he was the Japanese Stan Lee he'd be bursting inside.

Who knows if the great Stainy of yesterday was slightly more lax in his harsh judgements?

It might just be gear, we've met people who sell villains support gear either on the side or solely.

until we see koichi, pop, or knuckleduster doing cameo or crossing over, someone will always say it's not canon. I imagine Hori would love to utilize the vigilantes though, since they have pretty cool design and all. Maybe after Illegals finished its story

wouldn't every vigilante be someone worthy?

>stain took down Not!Hulk, NOT!Thor, NoT!Cap, and Definitely not!Ironman

>gets beat by some kids in an alley

I've heard that Hori is helping making the story for Vigilante

Or possibly embarrassed. Wasn't there an interview where he was asked if he still read his favorite manga series before becoming a Mangaka and he said no because he couldn't bare to compare himself to works of people he admired

True.

>Took down by Superboy and Kid Flash
Is Hori a DCfag?

Stain came prepared with blood samples given to him by bee girl.

>Easily murder a few gangsters because someone gave you their blood ahead of time so you can freely paralyze and kill them without even trying.
>Fight 3 trainee heroes stronger than some pros while trying not to actually kill most of them.

In Japan, if you share a name and aren't especially called a parallel story, you are canon. They consider canon as "being in the IP", it's not the same autistic trash as American neckbeard whine about all day, since manga itself isn't victim of "50 stories with 30 writers a year" syndrome. You get approved by he autor, you are canon.

I mean, he didn't have the luxury of incapacitating them all at once.

He probably could have if he was trying.

Yeah, the're doing it for free after all. He might even overlook Popstep's attention whore ways due to her service.

No, he's always been a Marvel fanboy.

This.

Go look up the shared canon Transformers universe timeline. It is the dumbest fucking clusterfuck of shit but according to Japanese canon it's all the same universe despite all the shit that says otherwise solely because it's the same franchise.

>it's really stain

DEEPEST LORE

Don't forget the Human Torch and Iceman's lovechild

>She's making villains and selling them out to the villain killer
Well, that arc is pretty easy to see the end of

To be fair he wasn't out to kill Shoto and Deku.

Reposting from the other thread

It was made obvious that he wasn't really trying to kill them. At least not Deku or Shoto, he might have honestly tried to kill Iida before Deku showed up.

this I don't know. But considering how they incorporate stain into vigs now, he should be involved one way or another. I mean, imo Stain's backstory isn't really that important for the main series unless we need to start sympathizing with what he went through, but it's still pretty significant

I'm bored now, I'm posting Froppy and no one can stop me. Unless they ask extra nice then I might.

He was out to kill Iida and Native. The other two he went soft on

>It's really Stain
>He has a nose and no fucked up face
>He's being a vigilante killing villains
>We JUST got an extra chapter with Endeavor saying he will punish anyone who breaks the law with all his might
>Stain hates Endeavor, has no nose, and instead kills asshole heroes going for fame or money (like Endeavor) in the modern age

So, is Endeavor going to take melt Stain's face, only for Crawler to show Stain that not all heroes are assholes, creating his mentality?

The Crawler isn't really needed for that, since Stain already worships Allmight.