youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU
youtube.com/results?search_query=daren long grse&sp=CAISAggE
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there a local nigger in town or do you just never go outside?

>See racist ass comment
>Want to strangle OP

Yes I feel the same way.

>see nigger
>stay away from it and remind myself that it's barely human

You want to strangle him? That’s just your ape testosterone talking.

You're almost as big of a fag as the OP, nigger.

you sound like a nigger

Me every time I see one in Ireland. There's not too many of them but I still get the feeling they're gonna take over.

I know this feeling, in the past year I've noticed seeing a couple here, still jarring.

>try to speak with my american teammate in fortnite
>he makes fun of my accent

my day is ruined as well

> niggers are depressing
> because they are as toxic as cancer

>nigger sees something
>gets violent
kek even apes have more self control

imagine being THIS much of an insecure, racist coward. your penis must be VERY small, cletus.

>Still playing videogames
Go be productive, user

Nigger is ready to go full chimp

I believe the negro is an invaluable tool in the fight against the jews

>>nigger sees something
>>gets violent
>kek even apes have more self control

accents are funny get over it
I have greek friends and we all laugh at how they speak english and how I speak greek
just gotta learn to banter and talk shit

>see scarecrow
>day ruined

>see coal burning jewess
>with her nigger boyfriend
>he has gold front teeth

Day absolutely better

>See this tweet
>Reminds me to never send my kids to public school

twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/959513531447173121

That nigger has an even tougher time given he has to see Irish everyday

>realize 3rd worlders also play fortnite
Day great because you're bad

look at this fucking ethiopian fuck being mad at the other bamboo like it was his fault

heh

brb moving to Ireland.

i saw two black people in my local sainsburys earlier
they were in there for ages (i was doing my weekly shop) but all i saw them buy was one pizza
i live in a small town. whenever i see people like that here, i always wonder how they got here or what they are doing. how can it be even remotely appealing for them?
but one of those "nail bars" that are always a front for people trafficking opened here a while ago and since then all sorts of random wogs have washed up here

Every time

Why when you can just kill it and make the world a better place?

Making racist virgins hate their life by just existing is awesome nigga, if you're black stop being a beta faggot and embrace it. A minority of people won't like you no matter what you do but they will never do shit to you irl, make sure to conceal carry though just in case one of these NEETS get uppity and trys something.

Hi, you must be new here.

You don't have to hate niggers or think they are subhuman, you just have to know you are NOT dealing with people that have a full deck of humanity
Nigger Culture is at it's core:
> not actually created by Niggers
> not actually "culture"
"Nigger Culture" is defined as their MO, their comfort level, what they gravitate towards and embrace. It is an emotionally-immature (impulsive), short-sighted, masquerade borne out of ridiculously low self-esteem.
It is one that stays in a perpetual state of deluded self-sabotage because it cannot bear or fathom to see room for correction/improvement.

All black people I've ever come across in my 50 years on earth, married (and divorced) into black family, operate in this mindset. The degrees in which it manifests vary (not all engage in wanton criminal behavior), but they ALL think like this. If you don't believe me, I challenge you to simply spend time around them and put yourself in a position to RELY on them.
>Bet me and lose

Criminologists spend decades profiling what leads people towards a life of crime. Takes into account multitudes of offender data. Distills all criminal behavior linked towards a pathology of processing the world around them.

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?
TL;DR
ultimately the problem is a never-ending cycle they wantonly perpetuate
> grow up the child of a single-mother with no education, skills or career = below poverty
> mom was pregnant with you because she sleeps around like a skeezer for attention, with no self-respect or positive self-image
> because mom has the intelligence of a 3rd grader and zero emotional intelligence, once you grow out of being a cute little baby, she isn't interested in you anymore
> you live in shithole Section 8 housing, filled with other niggers just like you nogging out all day and tearing up the community.
> because no one here can think past next week, everyone is actively trying to get one over another another. The role models everyone looks up to are hustlers, pimps and other criminals able to con or strong-arm their way to an existence.
> because no one actually owns or worked for anything in life, its important to flaunt anything you have gotten (that you didn't earn) to prove to others that you DO have material things (even when you don't); Jordans, Jewelry, gaudy cars
> because everyone is preying upon each other, its important not to exhibit any weakness otherwise you'll be targeted as an easy paycheck. You always have to express that you're hardcore and you boast to be alpha to others.
> since none of these communal traits are necessary in a human civilization, you are an outcast in society.
> Well, if your social skills are so developmentally retarded that you can't exist in society, rather than correct them and adapt (fuck that, sounds like work), you embrace them and embellish them in society. You can never fit in, so why bother?
> knock up a few girls before you go to prison so those children can experience the same life you had

niggers are the absolute equivalent of Mogwai apes.

I was awoken this morning by a nigger stopping at his baby Mama's house bumping rap music so fucking loud it shook my windows. I literally stormed outside calling him a nigger from across the street until I realized that's probably a bad idea and went back in. But I stood there watching them until he left. Black people actually don't do shit if you call them a nigger unless they're around five of their friends.

Attempting to understand nigger logic.
Its actually QUITE SIMPLE and if you understand it, you won't be a "random victim of urban crime".
Blacks pathologically process the world around them through a singular lens of me-me-me-right-now. It is manifested through clinical dysfunctional thinking, most often referred to as "Criminal Thinking Errors". Their very culture re-enforces these virtues
ANY interaction with blacks will become a YOU / ME competition where they are always looking to assert themselves AGAINST their environment, rather than assimilate/work with to common objectives.
It seems everyone is an agreement that (western) blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded.

>Liberals - view blacks as perpetual victims, incapable of self-sufficiency and require endless excuses for their bad behavior.
>Blacks - even blacks, themselves, acknowledge that they need more and more handouts and preferential treatment to have it easy in life. They can't be held accountable for their own circumstance.
>Everyone else - will cite numerous studies of black IQ scores, incarceration rates, crime and overall general toxic impact to society at large.

always fight dirty
t.blax

ANY interaction with blacks will become a YOU / ME competition where they are always looking to assert themselves AGAINST their environment, rather than assimilate/work with to common objectives.
It seems everyone is an agreement that (western) blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded.

>Liberals - view blacks as perpetual victims, incapable of self-sufficiency and require endless excuses for their bad behavior.
>Blacks - even blacks, themselves, acknowledge that they need more and more handouts and preferential treatment to have it easy in life. They can't be held accountable for their own circumstance.
>Everyone else - will cite numerous studies of black IQ scores, incarceration rates, crime and overall general toxic impact to society at large.

At what point do we as a society, make that single step forward and realize that blacks have every opportunity known to civilization and yet continue to fail at self-sufficiency? There is absolutely nothing holding blacks back or denying them success except themselves

Sure its logical that all ethnicities would avoid blacks because they've all seen how toxic they collectively are through experience, but are blacks suffering from genetic Personality Disorder / Paranoid Schizophrenic / Bi-Polar more than any true manifestations of "racism"?
No one in lynching blacks today. No one is denying blacks housing, jobs, or representation in media. That doesn't stop blacks from reflexively claiming "muh oppreshun" at every turn where they weren't gift wrapped good fortune in life.
No slave trade, Jim Crow, KKK history in Europe, but that doesn't stop EuroDarkies from claiming they are constant victims.
It doesn't matter what, where or who, blacks ALWAYS set up a false dichotomy of "US" vs "THEM" to hyper inflate their own position and shield them from any accountability.
How many times have you heard the "haterz" logic used by dindus? This is an adolescent coping mechanism to avoid responsibility and rinse-repeated in every facet of their life.

You can find every example to consistently prove this out
youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU

Without being labelled racist, how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?

This is like a fascinating National Geographic series on the modality of blacks

youtube.com/results?search_query=daren long grse&sp=CAISAggE

>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA

>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE

>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc

>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI

All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
Darien Long has a ton of videos, trying to capture his 15 minutes of fame from 2011. THIS was the video that sparked his brief notoriety
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI

He tasers a loud mouthed sheboons

Not only does he capture niggers nogging, but he also captures his own deluded mentality as he chases the same vanity he chides fellow niggers on. The guy has zero education and the apex of his 40 year old life's career is being offered a management position for Dollar General. Its pretty sad if you rationalize this guy as a real person, but of course he isn't (just listen to his own rationalizations in the videos).

What do you expect to see in Italy faggot

>niggers
>having a legal CCW permit
good luck getting arrested again tyrell

Could you be any more retarded?

I know that feel. Only one nigger in our entire town and he lives near me.

Hardwood floors ruined

>Do not see a nigger
>day isnt ruined

What was it all for?

>Be from New Hampshire
>See Nigger
>Month ruined

hows the visit on Sup Forums nigger?

Nigger hate thread right?

>Be born in Poland
>Life ruined

I was in Dublin last spring. You guys aren't as far gone as we are, but get your shit together.

Nigger i´d strangle your cockles around your neck and hang you