SukaSuka

“... not really. He’s not even that handsome. I don’t have bad taste like Kutori.” The girl
shook her head and went back into the alley.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/p6pIo
imgur.com/a/DeP6F
imgur.com/a/jq9Kg
imgur.com/a/itmno
imgur.com/a/rFvHC
imgur.com/a/KoWvZ
imgur.com/a/KkAOS
imgur.com/a/TIJoq
imgur.com/a/4Yolx
imgur.com/a/xjPfZ
nyaa.si/view/934570
nyaa.si/view/934411
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfC2boki-I
youtube.com/watch?v=EpEx9K25dWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What would you do to this smile?

Make her a mom

Their lives did not know the end known as death. After an eternity of wandering, they finally gave up on finding their home. Instead, they built a miniature garden modeled after their homeland to sleep in for the next eternity.

I'm confused about the setting.
Is it post-apocalyptic or fantasy?
Why are there talking furries and animals?
Will there be more explanation after ep 1? It feels like there wasn't much world building, and it feels like it's missing a prologue.

vol 4 is the end of the world. Read it, it 's right after the anime ended. The best end of the world story ever.

That translator is beyond good.

Yes.
Because aliens.
the world building is shown when it is important. It's not infodumps from a dumb girl.

Does it ever explain how Kutori dies! Does she explode? Or does she just collapse on the floor dead?

>it just keeps raising in the stalker rankings
Really goes to show the impact the last episode really had.

> Is it post-apocalyptic or fantasy?
Post-apocalyptic in fantasy world.

It's not often that I start reading a LN after an anime.

The corpses of 715 Beasts lay around her, all cut apart, crushed to bits, or burned to ashes. And that was all. Confirming that no more Beasts remained around her, the girl finally stopped moving.
The wind stood still.
Her red hair, so vivid as if it were ablaze, glowed brightly in the moonlight.
-- Someone was lying collapsed on the ground.
Who is that? the girl thought.
With some effort, she twisted her neck to take a look.
Enveloped in the darkness of night, a black haired young man lay on the sand with a young girl held tightly to his chest.
“Ah…”
The girl raised her head and thought about saying something, but her throat no longer functioned after such wild breathing during the battle. And besides, she didn’t even know what to say.
The young man looked as if he were about to burst into tears. For some reason, the girl found that sight saddening.
Who is he?
Surely, he used to be someone very precious to her. But she couldn’t remember. She couldn’t even feel a sense of loss.
The girl got the feeling that she wanted the man to smile. She wanted him to laugh and tease her. But at the same time, she wanted him to cry. She wanted him to feel for her now empty self so much that he would be moved to tears. I’m a terrible person, the girl thought. I really am.
The young man’s eyes opened ever so slightly and looked towards the girl. A sudden happiness welled up inside her chest. She could convey to him. After losing everything, even losing sight of who she was, one last wish still remained inside her tattered heart. There were words she wanted convey to him before she disappeared for good.
Thank you.
She moved her lips to form those words, then, with every ounce of strength left inside her broken body, she smiled.
After a brief moment, the girl’s consciousness terminated, never to return again.

Maybe, just maybe there’s a chance, she thought. She wanted to believe in miracles.

Someone explain to me why Ithea isnt Elq but every other fairy is Elq

But reality moved forward, indifferent to her wishes. A high speed airship of the Winged Guard retrieved one corpse from the land, the corpse which, just a few days ago, had been Kutori Nota Seniolis
Naigrat exited the room and shut the door behind her. Lacking the strength to move any farther, she leaned her back against the wall of the corridor and slid down to the floor. The thunderous rumbling of the spell incinerator shook her entire body, making her feel as if she were a baby being rocked around in its mother’s womb. Naigrat quickly shook that image out of her head. It had no place here. There were no lives coming into creation here, only lives already lost and lives which would be lost soon enough.
Naigrat was on board a medium sized Winged Guard patrol ship which mainly watched over the area around the 20th Floating Island
“It must be painful to look at for you,” a giant Reptrace, the one who had called Naigrat to the ship in the first place, said in a deep, heavy voice. “In most cases, a fairy soldier lost in battle does not leave behind a corpse. They shatter into beads of light and melt into the wind… so it is as you said. Kutori was no longer a fairy.”
“I guess so,” Naigrat responded half heartedly, her gaze still on the floor.
In the room behind them was the thing which used to be Kutori. Whether she had been crushed, hacked, pierced, scratched, or perhaps all of them, no would would ever know, but innumerable wounds had mutilated her body to the point where it hardly resembled its original shape. In addition, ruptured joints and tendons, probably the result of her forcing her body to act past its limits, had damaged the body even more than the external wounds.
When Naigrat saw it, both her hands immediately went up to cover her mouth in a desperate attempt to shove the wails of despair back down her throat. At the same time, tears began to overflow out of her eyes. She didn’t bother trying to hide them

She is Elq.
Elq->[an unknown fairy]->Ithea.

Then shouldnt she know shes elq and have elq's memories

Poor troll. I'd ease her pain by pumping her full of Diet Me.

Not surprising. Kutori's last fight was pure kino.

Anyone else tried making some nice tea to wash down the tears?

Who?

Don't read! Healthy snacks! You've been warned.

Regul Aire, being home to many different races and cultures, and consequently many
different views on death, also has various ways of handling the deceased. Burning the body,
burying it, exposing it to the wind and letting birds eat it, soaking it in chemicals to preserve it,
letting the local government retrieve it on trash day… the list goes on and on. The demon style
funeral is relatively common. It involves hiring a qualified Troll to eat the corpse of the
deceased. The idea is that a living being which survived by consuming other life should pass on
by serving as fuel for another living being, as if part of one giant cycle.

> Cute troll crying cute troll tears as she completes the ritual on her best friend
There isn't a word for this level of bullying

DELID DIS

Still feel empty inside

When you think about it, she actually killed at least 10000 of them, since each Temeire has multiple shells/lives and has to be cut down multiple times to be perma-killed.

> He didn't break down in bitch tears when a cute loli cheered a cute Kutori's Last Stand
Yep. Well. To put it simply. Ya broken, bro.

ARE YOU GOING TO SCARBOROUGH FAIR?

Kutori was a one-off that got Elq's memories because she was closer to Elq than most fairies.

Most fairies, Ithea included, see memories of their past reincarnations, not Elq's memories.

The BDs might not be selling well but at least the LNs are right?

parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme

I was weeping the moment Elq said "Chtholly, Ganbaru"

“Well, the presence of an everlasting Beast is inside you. Your body just hasn’t been taken over yet.” Another casual response. “Hmm… right now, you’ve transformed into a Beast just a little bit. Unaging and undying… thinking about it that way, it should be easier to understand, right?”

Not a bad deal

REMEMBER ME

could kutori have been saved if she didnt go out there

no the author would have found a way to fuck her in the ass

where's that citation from? which volume?

yes, if willem could stick that talisman up her ass that doesn't allow you to go crazy

As long as the other girls were good enough to kill about 700 more temeires, then yes. Everything would have been fine.

Couldn't they have solved the overpopulation problem by controlling human birth?

vol 5 near the start, this thing is way better than the anime

If by controlling you mean genocide, that was stopped by the stupid braves.

those were all on the ground. Nep would have been the only sacrifice.

There were 200-300 on the ship alone. (from the LN) The anime really screwed up here...

Considering only one tiny little sect of the main church knew the truth about the beasts, it wasn't very likely to happen by humanities own will.

And remember, humanity in this world was committing a World War with a total war mentality against literally everyone else, and WINNING, so it's not like the other races could do much about it either.

our guy will could have dealt with that

This conversation got awkward fast.

Don't bully the weaponized lolis.

to one who lived there

I want to kiss this face. It looks so happy.

What was his master plan anyways? Kill all the beasts that use to be human? Being a sage I expect him to have someway to turn humans back with his smarts.

Reclaim the surface, of course.

It's strange that Ebo thinks the fairies are dead children. Does he not know their true nature? Would that change his attitude?

For once she was a true love of mine.

Literally who cares when they just got reincarnated right after they die anyway.

It's okay user, not all of us got souls due to overpopulation.

>the butterflies are color coded to ren ithea rhan nopht

>being this retarded

Don't you have a desert to be sitting around doing nothing in?

Tell him to make me a Cambric shirt

Elq is still a child so it's not like he's wrong.

I want some more happy Kutori.

Reminder that Rhan is best girl, whose thesis opened Chtholly's eyes to the happiness she already had.

Is kutori diejoubu?

Selling like buttercakes since after the episode aired, it was hovering over 500-1000 the whole season then suddenly went 150 below and still overing below that number

>***,132位/***,123位 (***,866 pt) [*,**2予約] 2017/06/28 終末なにしてますか?忙しいですか?救ってもらっていいですか? 第1巻【限定版】Blu-ray

I think last night it was 108

She can't be any happier

The BDs just got released. And it seems that everyone is pissed about the ending. The LNs will most likely sale but, the BDs are a 50/50 shot. S2 is a maybe since it's popularity shot thru the roof after the anime adaption

Witch hat is too cute

Actually that scene's sopposed to be
>parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Do it right mang.

Also the lewdest fairy who would take it up the butt.

>500-1000
>suddenly blows below to 100 range after the last epi airs
I can't imagine the faces of people who were working on this, after they found out about it. It's like all their hardwork finally paid off after the extremely well delivered ending.
I'm getting the feels again, someone hold me ;_;

Happiness?
What's that?
Is it tasty?

>Didn't nail Ctholly right there
>Ctholly ded while Ren stay with him
>Ctholly got cucked by Ren
>Cucktholly

Needs a continuation

Doujins when?

>lewd thoughts intensifies

Busy with Historia.

When season two. So never

ALWAAAAAYS
IN
MY
HEAAARTH

You wouldn't be so rough with your waifu.

>【2017年 06月 29日 07時(木)】 ***,*78位
It peaked at rank 78 yesterday. It's falling back a bit now.

>. It's falling back a bit now.
NO
BUY THE BDS

But I don't want to see Almaria's suffering.

I want to see more Ren, so BUY THE BD.

Reposting the short summary of the following volumes:

Ren & Willem get sent into a illusion-world made by the Shiantor, the first beast.
The Shiantor is actually Almaria and in this illusion they have to go through several events back 500 years ago, which is how they get to know what happened with Elq, end up freeing her, and setting Almaria to rest.
Because of this the Shiantor gets divided into both of them and they now become immortal, have beast powers, etc.
Due to Ren being a Fairy she is able to suppress the first beast's urges but Willem goes through a hard time.
Stuff happens and they get separated.
Willem's memories get wiped in order to keep the beast side in check and on a occasional series of events he ends up running a tavern with Elq.
Yes, Elq is alive again after being freed by Willem and Ren during the Shiantor's illusion and she finds her way to Willem.
Ren goes back to EbonCandle & Suwon and all of them start searching for Willem.
More stuff happens and the floating isle countries start to make experiments with the fairies in order to gain military advantage since the beasts that could reach Regles Aile are all practically destroyed by now.
The experiment goes wrong and Willem chooses to intervene using his beast powers, only to lose control and go berserk shortly after.
He then fights off against Rhan, Ithea, etc. and gets back-stabbed by Lakhesh with Senioris.
William then activates Senioris' Immortal Killer ability himself and gets sealed for X years.
EbonCandle can revive him but doing this would turn him into a beast which Ren says no.
Ren and Elq stay with Willem the entire time while he is asleep.
Vol.5 ends.
SukaMoka happens.
After some time and the events in SukaMoka, Willem manages to awake on his own, memories fully restored, and goes to the Fairy house.
On his way a girl that resembles Cthulhu falls on him and when he meets Naigrat he says a Tadaima line to which she answers with a Okaerinasai.

And finally, all the volume illustrations:

Vol.1
imgur.com/a/p6pIo
Vol.2
imgur.com/a/DeP6F
Vol.3
imgur.com/a/jq9Kg
Vol.4
imgur.com/a/itmno
Vol.5
imgur.com/a/rFvHC
EX
imgur.com/a/KoWvZ

SukaMoka:

Vol.1
imgur.com/a/KkAOS
Vol.2
imgur.com/a/TIJoq
Vol.3
imgur.com/a/4Yolx
Vol.4
imgur.com/a/xjPfZ

The success of the BDs after the last episode kind of remind me of the Yuuki Yuuna BD sales that shot up after a certain episode.

Ren and Rhan are the only girls that matter.

Cripple suicide?
Same could be said about the Kokoro Connect fiasco or Machi's last episode.

Cute Ika.

Also, spoilers for EX:

For EX:

Takes place after vol 5 where Niggalot starts talking to the little ones what Willem told her regarding the previous wielders of Seniorious.
It's followed by some side stories regarding Lilia's past, her meeting with Willem and Willem being Mr Popular 600 years ago and how Lilia is madly in love with him.
There's also a short story about Cthulhu's training and how Willem beat Cthulhu, Ren and Ithea with just martial arts. Later on the 3 girls overheard Willem's conversation with a stranger and thought he wanted to leave so they tried to stop him but it turns out to be a misunderstanding. This is where Cthulhu realized she's falling in love with Willem. Supposedly this takes place somewhere in vol 2.
There's also some short stories here and there about why Ren stuck so close to Willem.

And I guess these threads are going to be dying down soon since mostly everyone has seen the final episode already.
So I probably won't be posting these as regularly anymore.

On a side-note though, the 1st BD's are out and already subbed:

nyaa.si/view/934570

And the Drama CD that came with the BD:

nyaa.si/view/934411

Please consider buying them or the LN if you have the possibility in hopes to get a second Season!

How much are the LNs in burgerdollars? Too poor to afford BDs, so I figured the next best thing would be to buy the novels themselves (even if I can't read them).

Where can one buy the BD?

iva??

F

And I couldn't go off without posting the obligatory best tracks so that you can listen to them and suffer while you lurk the thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGfC2boki-I

youtube.com/watch?v=EpEx9K25dWs

OST comes out on July the 12th.

>iva??

I'm sorry, what do you mean by that?

Is it still rising?