>2018
>not carrying a pistol daily to protect yourself
>letting the government protect you

What's your excuse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMxciOsAoPY&t=82s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

illegal to carry
farm folk and small town people have guns but nobody carries them around because it's not like there's any crime in those areas, everyone knows each other.

Real men have whatever this is that I have.

I carry to an extent. When I have to go into the city I carry. When I'm around town and so on I don't due to the area being low crime in nature. I live in Ohio so you basically have two settings:
Country
City.
For city you carry, when you're in the country, you keep it in your car while you work or nearby. I keep mine within reach nearly at all times more as a habit, but I never have to brandish it.

In ohio, if you have served in the Military, then you only need to pay the 65 dollar fee to get a CCW.

Soy

no
always carry

i don't live in a country where i need that sort of protection
if i had one i would probably just shoot gypos but not for protection but because i hate them

Mine

In California, if you even say the word "gun," they inject you with HIV and estrogen and throw acid on your face and break your spine to teach you what it's like to be a proud, gay, trans, black, muslim disabled hero

*breathes in*
BOI

Sig p938. My daily driver.

>dat .357 p2k lem
hnnngggggg gib it 2 meeez fuqn fawg

i dont fear enough to feel the need to carry a gun.

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did.

I don't carry one out of fear. I just carry one because it's my right to do so. I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

no Romanian, I don't live in a country like that you... dude you live in Romania

I keep my handy at night in the country. Crime is more rare but when it does happen it's fucking home invasion bad. If someone has to die violently in my house it's not going to be me or mine......

This. Never even been in a fight

posting the serialized side of a firearm on this shithole, are you retarded bruther

I don't fear enough to have a fire extinguisher, I am not some kind of fire fighter wannabe

glad to hear a Canadian talking like this

>being this retarded.

Yep. Shit is cash. Couldn't believe I found it used for cheap.

Because im a poorfag.

better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Always carry, especially if you have got a family.

>ve I found i
I doubt he drops it that much

the news told me guns are evil and rayciss

You act like thats a good thing. What kind of a man has never been in a fist fight.

Soy

Is that a thumb safety?

No money

I’m not poor and live in a shitty neighborhood.

I'm not compensating for anything

I bet not even you faggots can handle this redpill

We fight with our fists like real men here. Not that cowardly gun shit.

>Never even been in a fight

I carry at work but the state here will not allow me. Local sheriff denied 2 CCW permits.

Moving to a shall issue state with low taxes to better that situation

I hear they're real pricks and the cops do fuck all about them. Gabor is that you?

I've been carrying this pasta blaster every day since it's cold enough that I can conceal a full sized firearm. Surprisingly comfortable for such a large gun.

That is a shitty fake kukri or a kopesh

Sounds like you are.

ya but real men aren't going to assault you if you ever need a means to defend yourself, so enjoy fighting a knife or a cup of acid with your manly fists cuck

Im a leaf, the only reason you are going to get shot if you are a nigger in a gang

What do you think about the Gen 5.
Extractor issues? Gen 4 just as good?
And why is gen 4 not priced dropped

He’s a fucking scissor fag. Stupid scissor fags always showing up on /k/ “look at muh scissors” fucking faggots.

Buy a gen 3. If you want the best glock, buy an RTF2 gen 3.

I have no idea what the fuck glock is thinking but they'll never build a better gun than they did in the gen 3 firearms.

Very nice pistol.
>Wilson Combat grips
However, must be a pain to CC

Gun control for everyone but slum niggers.

It's surprisingly not bad at all to carry. Not nearly as heavy as it looks.

This is what I normally carry though.

Also very nice. I hear good things about the Walthers

>not living in a very safe, comfy suburb

the videos i have seen from your country man...

saw one one time where some prankster tossed some firecrackers by his friends and scared the fucking shit out them so badly, like they had been through the drill before and ran to hide until realizing it was just a prank. Fucking sad mang. Gun control is a real fucking dream.

>not knowing that standard capacity magazines shot up to 100 dollars (from 10 dollars) just a few years ago after sandy hook... BTW... they 10 dollars again bitch, why people aren't stocking up on lowers and mags is fuckign beyond hilarity to me.

>sees guns
>immediately thinks about dicks
Hmmmmmm

I cc every day. I always will. My protection is firstly MY responsibility.

Fuck Boomers.

Always some old grandpa boomer nigger lecturing everyone about finances when his generation is responsible for selling America out to China and Israel.

You cant SAVE money if there's no JOBS that PAY a standard of living.

>Not carrying to defend yourself from dangerous game

This. I think if I got a gun it would be like owning a cell phone. Before they were a thing (I'm old), I never had a second thought about leaving the house without a phone. Now it's like I have to always have one on me "just in case". I think having a gun would be the same way.

Plus, I'm far more likely to kill myself if I own one.

you don't fight at all. you pretend to.

the only real reason to ever fight is because you're scared. that's it. if you're fighting out of anything but mortal fear, you are only pretending to fight. desperation is what makes someone unpredictable. fear is what makes them dangerous. fear, moving your body like it has a mind of it's own, to do what needs to be done.

if you aren't afraid for your life or of injury, you shouldn't be fighting. and when you are... bravery, cowardice, honor, all these schoolyard notions about combat that people see from a distance and romanticize into something that can sell five cents novels with and feel good about, they go out the window.

reality sets in, and it's just unconscious animal motion. there's no moral message. there's nothing to feel good about or proud of. there's no virtue or happy ending. just a physical consequence. the fact that you think survival is some story, something with a virtuous option, anything in fact except a bloody fucking ignominious mess, shows how very fucking far you have ever been from someone trying to do you harm.

violence isn't a narrative and it's not a game. it's nasty. guns aren't for fighting. they're for killing. they're for killing people with the minimum possible risk of retaliation. they're for gunning someone down while they're unable to defend themselves.

pray to god that you never have to participate in self preservation through violence, because you're not ready for it.

It's generally frowned upon to go into a data center. When I'm at home working (I work from home for the most part, spend one day every few months in a data center and maybe 1 to 2 days a week out in the field )I keep it next to me. It's bad manners to walk up to a farmers ranch with a piece strapped to your side. You, out of courtesy for the man, leave it in your car.

>You cant SAVE money
>on Sup Forums
>that bluepilled

I jsut got my hours cut working as a janitor.
The entire company got bought out and has been basically all restaffed with women. They dont want to pay me more as ive been there two years
Dont want to give me benefits so they cut my hours. I now only work 2 dman days a week cleaning fuckign toilets for mostly women...

THats why i dont have a damn 700$ gun you fuckign idiot. Much less have the money to plink and train properly.

You start out young, dumb, and broke. You stay with a company long enough (Say a decade) and if you're still making minimum wage, that's on you bro. If you're working at retail after 25 just noose yourself.
Or join the Army.

broke.

>vagina symbolism
I bet a woman drew this.

its tough to get your cc in ny. some counties even make you see a judge, and i think they can deny you.
cucked

it's a real creature. well, 'creature' in a loose definition. they're more like hive creatures composed of numerous smaller creatures, and the distinction between the larger 'thing' and the smaller parts is extremely blurry. they're called siphonophorae. they live very deep in the ocean.

>carrying anything other than a jframe
It's like you want to get charged with unjustifiable homicide

> You can buy a high point for 165 dollars new with a lifetime warrant.
> You can buy a USE high point for 99 dollars new with a lifetime warranty.
Niggers still find money to kill people with, user, and that's your excuse? Pathetic.

Fuck off shill

>accusing me of not carrying a gun
>never leave home without a big iron with 6 1/2 inch barrel or a Mossberg or both

I carry the Springfield XD-e now, but also have the XD-s and XD double stack all in 9mm.

>Suggest somone buy a low quality gun
>points out niggers steal and rob guns
>"Nigs have guns you pathetic if you dont!"

Haha... Guess how i know you are low IQ?

you can easily get a gun for $200 including tax you fuken clown.

Also, mace and a Benchmade Infidel switchblade so I can cater my defense to the threat.

>excuse
felony indictment

I'm a felon on probation and my civil rights have not been restored
Silver lining? No jury duty for two years

Shit gun is better than nogun, faggot.

USSA in OK wouldn't allow anyone with a highpoint to take the concealed carry class. They are low quality shit that will kill the owner just as easily as the perp

That's because they're criminals...
Illegally owned guns by thugs are often bought with drug money

>not carrying a black powder cap and ball revolver

why do you need thermal imaging on your phone?

>all those meme guns
>doesn't have the ultimate meme gun
XD

Yeah it is. I prefer to carry cocked and locked and I feel a bit better with the thumb safety. It's a very reliable pistol.

Kukri knife

I literally can't get a CCW in my county

Why?

Underage

Because I'm trapped in Commiefornia

I just learned that in NJ you need a purchase license to buy even a long gun. And the form requires references from 2 non-family members who know you well, and supposedly they actually check these.

>tfw no friends so I can't buy a gun to kill myself

State of Texas holster - nice.

how much are they?

Knife brand? If you're still here.

I'm sorry. My company asked me to transfer out there in 2013 and I declined because almost every weapon I own says "not legal in California " on it

I've got the fag version. Yes it's got a safety.

I will be as soon as I turn 21. No fucking way am I going to wait 10-15 minutes for cops to arrive while some nigger rapes and hacks my girlfriend is hacked to pieces. The only thing that separates cops from citizens is a badge and training. Just seek the training elsewhere and you might as well be a cop.

Yeah pretty good chance you'd have a decrease in take home pay with all the taxes and increased COL.

Unless you're in tech then you can for sure live like a king

>thinks 200$ is something i can come by.
Why is everyone on Sup Forums middle class?

"Oh its JUST 200$... JUST 250$.. JUST 700$"
like fucking hell what nice comfy world you all must live in. Jelly actually.

I'm a chemical engineering puke with a company going through a "restructuring" and I'm lucky I didn't take it. You can probably guess the company through an easy search.

It's a machete not a kukri.
A kukri should come with the two smaller knives in the sheath and have a sharper bend in the blade. (Pic)