Kys for the second time

There's been an influx of liberal shills coming on this board, trying to derail us from having any political discourse by posting nigger shit, yet you faggots reply to them en masse giving them the attention they feed off of. It pisses me off because actual political threads don't get hundreds of replies in just a few hours unlike (pic related). The fact that you stupid shits won't do anything about it tells me this place has lost a lot of good users who came here for actual discussion.

>political discourse
NOT a "politics" board
Politically Incorrect viewpoints.
That said, these shills and faggots use the exact same phrases when starting threads. Use your filters, sage, and quit responding to these idiot threads (faggot)

same threads autistically posted over and again

It's JIDF.

I prefer cripplechan for this reason, but their mods are comped too.

I go to Infinitychan for real discussions, Sup Forums is full of normies nowadays.
It's good that we keep influence here but Sup Forums's infamy has turned against us now that the mainstream know this place.

Use Filters.

Guys. A lot of times before false flags the shills on Sup Forums will start pushing a lot of predictive programming threads over and over and over. Try and recognize patterns to have some semblance of an idea of what's going on.

it's been getting harder and harder to filter the noise from the substance nowadays but that's why places like 4plebs exist for a reason, everything is there for posterity and can be caught up on eventually

can't say the same for cripple though

Do you have 4chanx? The filters are a lot more adaptable.

The shills seem to be most active in American high trafic hours.
This morning here in Europe there was almost no trace of shill threads.

Weekends and I noticed US night time hours are a jump in frequency. Also BEFORE and DURING false flags they SWARM here.

Before Vegas there was an increase in the frequency of shills and the day of the train thing after the SOTU there was a influx of shills.

yes i have it, but it's a double-edged sword imo, risk of false-positives, i've been here long enough that i don't care about scrolling past nigger dick, race-baiting, and any other obvious divide and conquer threads to get to the real ones just in case filters fuck too much shit up

Shills have also taking to making threads on Sup Forums they like to call OPERATION - [Insert false flag social media operation here] in order to pin Sup Forums for shit that happens. For instance they tried to blame Start Wars' low ratings on Sup Forums.

>memo drops
>[SHIT POSTING INTENSIFIES]
gee i wonder

You probably already know this but if you wanna filter threads that dont have a subject but use the comment instead after "i" you can do ;op:only to make it only filter a post if it's the OP post.

It's pretty bad though, like 75% of the threads.
Doesn't help that retards reply to it.

>here's been an influx of liberal shills coming on this board, trying to derail us from having any political discourse
We're not liberals, we're shitposters, and we've been here as long as the board has existed. Post-ironic shitposting is a high art, and you retards only bring it on yourselves. On any given day, check the catalogue, and you'll see us, testing to see what makes you rage and lose your shit. It's quite methodical actually.

I can instantly recognize posts by other comedians like me. There are real shills, but out comedic interpretation of them does more to fight them than any of you idiots ever could. We ruin their message by agreeing and amplifying in ways your nigger IQ brains can't comprehend. In the process, we indoctrinate you again the views shills are promoting by making you REEEEE over the "influx of shills".

What's most hilarious is not the fact that most of you are physically incapable of noticing what we're up to, no matter how obvious or absurd we try to be, it's that I can literally explain it to you and give you examples of what we're up to, but you'll shout it down with "SHILL SHILL" in order to preserve your paranoid potato world-view.

At this point, I'm not sure who I hold more contempt for, the shills that think they can succeed here, or you newfag idiots incapable of understanding how thi place really works.

You're JIDF

Sometimes, yes, when I'm bored being "Shareblue". Newfags don't really know what JIDF is, so I'm more like SPLC these days.

>how do filters work