i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 3
>Russians reportedly unleash cruise missiles at jihadist rebels in Idlib, 30 killed
>Militants Shoot Down Russian Su-25 Warplane South In Idlib Province, Pilot Killed by Rebels
>Kurdish Forces Clash With Turkish Army North Of Afrin, Destroy Three Tanks And Armored Vehicles
>Prominent Ahrar al-Sham Commander Osama Kharitah Assassinated North Of Saraqib City
>UN praises result of intra-Syria talks in Sochi
>Jaysh Al-Islam foils large Syrian Army offensive in East Ghouta
>NE Hama: Syrian Army takes hold of 2 towns and a string of key hilltops from ISIS
>DeZ: SDF clashes with ISIS in Bahra town following new SDF push to capture the city
>Russian Air Force destroys entire jihadist convoy in Idlib (two tanks, three pick-up trucks, and one motorcycle)
>Manbij CS: FSA has engaged the SDF in the villages of al-Hosheriye, no gains reported
>Raqqa: Kurdish forces drive back TFSA infiltration attempt in Tel Abyad
Yemen
>Saudi Army attacks Houthi forces near Najran, but suffer heavy casualties after Houthis repel them
>Houthis fire two ballistic missiles: One hits Saudi camp near Najran, another hits and kills several Saudi soldiers in Ta'izz

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959943067729055745
youtube.com/watch?v=FwNOmS78q-o
youtube.com/watch?v=uec_V_IajyU
youtube.com/watch?v=4QhZWC79cls
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959946674885005312
mobile.twitter.com/bez_sensu/status/959891222797213698
youtube.com/watch?v=z7-R3lGBbkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>baking pure bait bread

me>you

ya bashar

I don't like chinese cartoons, but i respect your opinion.

>seething

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1

2 Hours ago During a LIVE Stream - Tiger_Forces Reinforcements Driving to Idlib Region Say "Now they need to be stepped on. Now we're on our way to Idlib. We're going to Saraqeb to run them over, to teach them a lesson about bringing down planes"

>2 Hours ago During a LIVE Stream - #Tiger_Forces Reinforcements Driving to Idlib Region Say "Now they need to be stepped on. Now we're on our way to Idlib. We're going to Saraqeb to run them over, to teach them a lesson about bringing down planes"
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959943067729055745
Fucking Tigers using Syrian maskirovka...!

There is so gonna be a false flag now

dank

>youtube.com/watch?v=FwNOmS78q-o

waiting for obligatory initial memeposts to pass....

WHITE AND BASED!

fucking cyborgs keep deactivating

he's still eating

youtube.com/watch?v=uec_V_IajyU

Why don't we put this much effort into our shitty memes?

YA BASHAR!

Everyone post your best Loyalist/SAA
Anime

This is the best SAAnime I've got!

I only have this when I was creating anti anime pics.

>tfw i post anime

>Assad is not a dictato-

>america is a democ-

Wait again?
Or are we just reminiscing?

sauce?

>dictatorship is bad

what exactly am I supposed to see?

youtube.com/watch?v=4QhZWC79cls

F.

its OK, the pilot was Hohol

I would pay a whole months worth of autismbux for someone to dig their thumbs into confederate autists eyes.

Anyone know of subbed videos of houthies leaders speech

I like the houthi one.

Who gained what over this attack?
Rebels got some respite after the current blazing fury roars over, as Russians need to do recon and establish new intelligence for Idlib for example.

weebshits are subhumans

>anime in OP
Kill yourselfg underage fag.

Its a representative republic.

filter by filename

Why not flag? Not like there's any other confederates in this thread.

reminder

>average american
>having representation

Good idea, but i would still prefer my method.

Yeah, it's a disgrace. They pay billions to get Western equipment and Western military personnel in their ranks, yet they fuck everything up.

What the fuck Sven?

>PART 2 of Live Stream 2 Hours ago :" #Tiger_Forces Soldier's travelling to Idlib region tonight "For your eyes Idlib" - other then that they just complain about the cold and at end say "We will be victorious god willing" #Tigers_Men #SAA
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/959946674885005312

Pew

What's the matter?

>other then that they just complain about the cold
It must be above zero there right now. What a bunch of plebs.

>That is a Russian "antifascist": proud that his granddad killed Julian's granddad in WWII, and then makes racist insults about refugees raping Julian's daughter. Very typical of Putin supporters.

mobile.twitter.com/bez_sensu/status/959891222797213698

Can't bant.

>pay the most money
>loses to soviet era technology funded by a country ranked 15 places lower
hehe xd

what you think about this popular opinion on Sup Forums?

>anime and other things like gore or, may Allah forgive me, ponies, make normalfags stay away from the threads, make it them more small and resistent to lose the "culture" and become "trending", with the problems that implies

what the fuck man

Russia mad
youtube.com/watch?v=z7-R3lGBbkg

>arabs find this cold

it almost never gets below 32F (0C) there lmao, varg is right

You're disgrace to my country. Must be venezuelANO degenerate coca addict.

it's all relative what you'd consider very hot, they'd consider cool
body adapts to it's environment

Are yemenis the only arabs that know how to shoot?

It's somewhat of a true. Normalfags wants to be "le edgy maya maya anonymous haxorz" that are shrouded in mystery. As for gore, only really extreme stuff makes them leave. As for ani-meh or "muh pastel colorful hoerz" it's more than a thing. Just remind yourself how /mlpol/ made r_td almost gone.

>>anime and other things like gore or, may Allah forgive me, ponies, make normalfags stay away from the threads, make them more small and resistent to lose the "culture" and become "trending", with the problems that you know that implies.

Correct in practical sense, it does filter out newfags. Though it should be enabled only in situation of huge newfag influx, becaue mods ban for gore and p*nies.

We in /sg/ did not have a huge influx of newfag is a long time. Yes there are mutts that seems like newfags but they are baiter from /ptg/.

Now I we have to look it from several different viewpoints. By type of people that come to Sup Forums.

Normalfags that come to Sup Forums are mostly mobile posting magapedes. They are either old farts boomers or young alt-right intellectual millenials.
They come mostly to /ptg/ where they circle jerk.

Now currently those people fall into a different categories like redditors, normalfags etc.. but most importantly are basically blind Trump cultists.

As I said. Most people who come to /sg/ are either anti-american Sup Forums users. So instantly many newfags don't see /sg/ as desirable place to be.

Now I could go on, but I would like to hear your point of view.

Fucking spacing. I gotta stop it.

Ekhm..

nothing wrong with spacing lad, reddit didn't invent it

samo pravi momci koriste reddit spacing :^)

>what is ISIS
The guys are better at shooting than your joke of an army.

Some /k/ommando shared his stories about being military advisor in Saudi Arabia. I dont remember much, but the gist was that they throw money on overly expensive stuff, while their actual armymen are much like 2013-2014 Iraqi army.
At this point it would probably be cheaper to just outright pay mercs for their dirty bussiness

>arabs find this cold
The body takes time to adapt, after all. Those lads now thinking it's cold will be used to it in two weeks. Humans in general adapt in 14 days to any temperature.

Yeah, I know. I just like shitposting about wankers being phased by cold below 40 C / F. It's a special kind of freezing when you can't spend a single minute without moving if you want to not freeze.

How much is that in non-jewish degrees?

>trying to find excuses for your subhuman behavior
>t. TRIGGERED weebshit /mlp/ole

tfw julian has blocked me for 2 years

from about 8 to 16 depending on the time of the day

what part of finland are you in?

>your joke of an army.
Wow that means a lot coming from CONGOlumbia. The only wars your army fought were against your own people.

Can you post that dead ruskie subhuman please?

don't insult best pole

>Spend 10% of your GDP on the military and have the 4th largest military budget, but still lose billions of dollars worth of equipment and thousands of men trying to prop up a retarded failure as president of Yemen.
>Have to go full games and circus to placate your massively unemployed populous, as the your planned economy threatens to collapse.
>Get into constant diplomatic squabbles with your fellow GCC members; essentially desolving the organization.
>Earn the ire and contempt of people on both sides of the political around the world for your police and military’s brutality and support for terrorism

Is there a country more royally fucked than the KSA right now?

Maskirovka... it's all maskirovka...

reported

>what part of finland are you in?
Tampere, unfortunately, because of uni.
My experiences with cold inna military are from Kajaani though.
>multihour sentryduty inna -40C/F with sleep deprivation
Freezing your balls off while hallucinating enemy recon units around you is one hell of an experience. I'd suggest it to everyone.

>fake de la maghrebois opinions

>159131527
how dare you

*political spectrum

I bet you're a hohol innit?
They're all pizdiet!

..that's a much better take on foreign policy than all the American shows I have watched ever

this guy absolutely fragged himself

least worse r/sg pole is still a bad guy tho
here are 3 (You)s for (You)

>Freezing your balls off while hallucinating enemy recon units around you is one hell of an experience. I'd suggest it to everyone.
Oh man. Since I've experienced it, I wasn't ever again "cold" in my life, since I knew what "cold" means.

Why isn't he wearing pilot g suit?

Nice. Thanks.
>proxy pidorashka
You must go back on 2ch.

Znam ali izgleda autisticno vise nego sto jeste. A jeste.

he's the only pole here that behaves 100% of the time as a sane human

It's ok Navalny, maybe if you post on here you convince people that you run for Pres- Oh wait

Syria

>1/2 2 Hours ago During a LIVE Stream - Tiger Forces Reinforcements Driving to Idlib Region Say "Now they need to be stepped on. Now we're on our way to Idlib. We're going to Saraqeb to run them over, to teach them a lesson about bringing down planes"

Njet.
Heyy.. I know that padre's drunken jihadi posting is REALLY tiresome sometimes, but other than that...

>but other than that...
There's also gay shia larper.

nah my dude, i know what i'm saying when i say that