Sup Forums approved anime??

Sup Forums approved anime??

Its written by a literal communist so obviously not.

None. Go be a degenerate somewhere else.

>30 y/o man in a loli body

shoo, deviant

LOTGH

thanks, trying it out now

Girls und panzer

FMA is pretty good

Where do you think we are?

on an anime imageboard

Redline
Space Dandy
Porco Rosso
Cowboy Bebop
Legend of Galactic Heroes

death note

Attack on Titan

Supreme taste user

This. Goldenbaum did nothing wrong.

Psycho Pass

Anime:
LOTGH
Monster
Ghost in the Shell

Manga:
20th century boys
Vagabond

Anime is trash. Poor quality animation and identical stories. Asians may be smart but they sure aren't creative.

Literally anything /m/. Votoms, Gundam up through CCA, Xabungle, GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GAO-GAI-GAR!

This anime had potential, but with no good villians or fights its boring.

I rank it 4 out of 10.

Attack on Titan

One Piece

>Poor quality animation and identical stories.
Name a single Western sci-fi with writing or a story on par with Texhnolyze.

hajime no ippo is a non degenerate anime. it even implies about race mixing being bad in takamura vs hawk arc

Naruto

>Posting liberal anime.

Liberal in what ?

can you recommend any mecha anime that doesnt have 3d cgi, lgbt or niggers in it?

only season 1 though

Second for girls und panzer

Quote from interview with character designer when questioned about the anime underage girl characters inciting child abuse.

Nogami rebuts:

Why don’t you British people follow Japan, since we’re more civilized, and have lower crime rate than the UK?

>Series about how working hard gets you further in life even if you have no talent

>texhnolyze
>liberal
You completely illiterate fucking retard. You missed the entire point of the show. Texhnolyze is about society in its death throes as it succumbs to stagnation, cynicism and degeneracy, exploring the human condition through primal animalistic instinct rather than as actual beings. There's nothing remotely bluepilled about it.

I don't like niggers or lgbt wither but I don't let it stop me from watching something, unless they are central themes or characters. Gundam from 0079 to CCA, Dragonar, Votoms, Combat Mecha Xabungle, Fang of the Sun Dougram, Getter Robo series, Mazinger series, Zambot 3, my specialty is 70s/80s. Not too many people like old stuff, but that should get you started.

I know SDF Macross and Southern Cross don't have those things

Yuri on Ice

Fuck this guy.

Why is his mouth open like that

i actually prefer the old stuff, amazing hand drawn animation combined with 90% less degeneracy compared to modern anime

Boku no Hero Academia

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure

Monster will forever be my all time favorite show.

>Fuck this guy.
Yoshii did nothing wrong and is arguably the only character in the entire show with noble intentions.

Black Clover

Black Butler

Texhnolyze is about fucking sleeping - that show is fucking garbage and boring as shit, and not in a "meaningful" way, it's just fucking nothing 90% of the time the first 3 episodes don't have a line of fucking dialogue or a relevant scene at all.

Boku no Pico Academia

Junjou Romantica

IMO there haven't been that many good mecha series post 2005, or at least any that I really cared for. Gundam Thunderbolt is good for the hidden message of the black guy being an evil cripple nigger and getting btfo by the aryan guy I guess

Ouran High School Host Club

School Rumble

>ripping off Western artists
nice argument weeb

t. brainlet
Every single line and every scene in Texhnolyze is either relevant to the plot or has symbolism that relates to the context of the plot. I can't think of any other anime where every line is important in some shape or form.

>symbolism is ripping off
The entire surface in the anime is meant to look like an Edward Hopper painting for the reason that it's meant to invoke melancholy and loneliness.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - European pre-renaissance history documentary
Shiki - Humans-in-general being utterly retarded and nearly getting wiped out if not for one red-pilled doctor MC who had to make the right decisions.

Live-action Korean dramas are way more redpilled.

Death note

Anime is definitely lame, but I can’t help but enjoy it. As long as you fight off those weeb urges, I don’t see a problem with it. Here’s some anime that I enjoyed.

Kill la Kill
The Sound of the Sky
Attack on Titan
K-on
Your Lie in April
Kokoro Connect
Konosuba
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon
Sound Euphonium
Future Diary

Dropping redpills like it's nothing

i can't believe no ones said this already but dragon ball and dragon ball z.
niggers are literally drawn as a 1 time joke.
no faggot characters really but some are feminine.
show literally glorifies being white, buff, and protecting your family and friends.

Death note
Blue exorcist
Parasyte
No game no life
Bleach
Attack on titan
High school of the dead
Eromanga sensei

a man of culture

>DBZ characters
>white

Kill La Kill
Literally the first words of the show are about Hitler, its full of tits and ass, and the enemy is a rainbow bitch who is trying to take over the entire world with her rainbow shit.

>hair turns blonde
>eyes turn blue
> white skin
whats the problem?

Negima

>portraying a xenophobic nationalistic group as evil and backed by the evil defense minister
This is the standard way the average leftist sees the populist right, I stopped watching after that.

Stop watching the flashy colors, user.
Your parents want to have dinner with you.

shinsekai yori, really makes you reanalyze your views about society and propaganda in general

>Blue and red hair is canonically more powerful than blonde hair
>Full Monkey Transformation is the pinnacle of Saiyan pride

Which of these Korean dramas can you recommend? Give me a list of ideas, please.

>Then having that lesson shit on when it turns out that Naruto is the reincarnation of ninjesus, the son of the 4th Hokage, and born with the bloodline of an endangered yet powerful clan of ninjas.