Why are you racist alt-righters trying to ruin the first big budgeted, black majority movie?

Why are you racist alt-righters trying to ruin the first big budgeted, black majority movie?

Is it because you don't feel represented? Welcome to the lives of black since... forever

This movie will be a critical and financial hit. Get over it nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NjJqpig4yGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So basically is what you are saying is you dont understand shitposting? Also Blade did this shit 20 years ago...who the fuck even cares?

No one cares, apart from nigs and white cucks no one really cares about we wuz kangs the musical.

>first big budgeted, black majority movie

yeah...about that

I remember Blade. Released in 1998. Black dude killing white people the whole movie. Nobody cared.

>Jews afraid of their stocks being tampered with

youtu.be/NjJqpig4yGA

It's just jews posing as the alt-right boogeyman to stir shit up.

they have been pushing this insane narrative for months pre release. Its sho unbearably pathetic, and now they are essentially saying not liking the movie is hate speech. How anyone can accept this wholesale like blacks are is insane. It would take a cosmic retard to see this and not realize how stupid blacks are. pretty funny

Seriously? Because they hate niggers.

This is called the Ghostbusters strategy. They're drumming up a bunch of fake hate for the movie when the reality of the situation, complete apathy, is far more horrifying for their wallets. No one gives a fuck about Black Panther.

Blade was fucking bad ass

The whole point was to not focus on color or the characteristics of being the stereotypical afrocentric uppity neggro

>Is it because you don't feel represented?
Probably. Not a comic book guy but Black Panther comics were primarily purchased by white men, like most comic books.
Now, these super hero movies are trying to appeal to normies more than the core audience, and that's fine. But don't expect the spurned comic book fanboys to be neutral. Also telling me I can't shit on the movie makes me want to shit on the movie.
The niggers thinking Wakanda is a real place and bragging about it doesn't help matters.

We're not, we don't care, hope the people who pay for it will enjoy it, I hope they didn't have to suck Jewish dick to get the finances and movie parts.

It goes in all fields, there is a board for this shit and it isn't this one.

I don’t care for Hollywood movies as general rule but I could care less about black panther. It’s cringy af. It’s like making story about white American society and the super hero is ‘the white wizard’. It’s super cringy. But whatever it’s obviously pandering to a certain extreme audience. At least they didn’t just take a historically white role and stick a black guy in there like James Bond. That’s just lazy pandering for the lowest iq people. At least this is higher effort pandering.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't support a black ethnostate
YOU GLOW IN THE DARK

>1 post by this id
Nice false flag, shill. I for one don't even care about this or any other capeshit.

Whites are a slave caste who only became successful as a result of Jewish leadership. Now the Jewish leaders have chosen a new group to lead, and whites are upset they're on the outside looking in.

Yeah because we all hate a dream future of isolationist ethno-states.

I know you’re shillling but aside from the odd teenage newfag wanting lols of leading a raid, the majority here don’t give a shit about this movie beyond laughing at the kangz.

Any noise otherwise is a lame, although probably successful, marketing stunt.

So any non 10/10 score is hate speech and will be removed

Film gets 100% score, greatest film of all time

>Why are you racist alt-righters trying to ruin the first big budgeted, black majority movie?
We're not. Your fake news can't fool us.

wakanda is real

>Faggot posts an obvious slide thread
>Sup Forumsobotomies reply almost instantaneously
>First reply is:
>"So basically what you are saying is you don't understand shit posting?"
Are you doing this on purpose?

I've yet to see evidence that "a facebook group" or anyone else was planning any sort of raid on this movie's reviews.