I hope they BTFO Eriri and Utaha's new team

I hope they BTFO Eriri and Utaha's new team

Utaha a shit.

Nope. Tomoya ends up working on the kamige Fields Chronicle with Eriri and Utaha in the novels.

Really, what role does he play there. Stress relieve?

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Akane gets a stroke, so he takes over as producer for the remaining two weeks.

Eriri a best.
Megumi a cute.
Utaha a shit.

Eriri deserved the train station cucking

Eriri gets utterly BTFO in the second part of the novels.

i don't watch this show but twintail girls are fucking disgusting

>no new IP

Congrats, they are better than Tomoya and Megumi.

Well, Utaha is utterly destroyed by Akane in a worse way than when Tomoya called her writing shit. She also remains last place in the race.

doesn't happen. in the end the beta abandons his own team and megumi to save eriri and utaha's failing project, dooming his own project in the process

why did the beta do something so stupid?
because betamax gotta beta like that.

He made pragmatic choice.

>Was given an imouto

She looks more mature than Eriri now.

Why in the world is he helping his rival? Not like this akane person would appreciate it.

By giving up Eriri and Utaha? Sounds like an upgrade to me.

>bitch has the mental age of a second grader

Honestly imouto could BE a second grader and not come off as petulant.

It's the hair. But her personality is still immature and childish as seen in her yandere outbursts.

>Tomoya could have been balls deep in Megumi
>he passed it up

>"Right kiddo, here's the deal: You suck shit at being a producer, and I'm sure you still remember about that time when I took away your most talented members while you watched and cried like a whiny little cuck. But here's what's gonna happen, you will get your bitch ass to my studio and work those little hands of yours to the fucking bone while I recover from my hangover. You got that, sport? I will work your ass so hard you will wish you had died in your mom's womb! Now get out of my face. Oh, and bring that cute but plain-looking girl along with you. My last beer server just quit and I'm needing a replacement soon."

I wanna hatefuck Akane and Eriri

He wants to help Eriri and Utaha's careers, so he won't let them put out a mediocre game.

Best

Girl

>yfw Mayu won

He didn't doom it.

They still had 2-3 months before their circle's game is coming out when he left.

Since he helped out Akane, she said she's going to pay him back somehow. Also Eriri and Utaha are back to help as well.

They aren't rivals and are making games that belong in different genres though. Anyways, putting the stroke aside, Akane revised the game and needed an additional 3 weeks to finish her game. That'd push the deadline back, but the company would budge on that. Tomoya wants to create a kamige by having everyone give it their 100 and also help Eriri and Utaha succeed at their big chance.

It's alright, she's irrelevant and the other one gets BTFO at every turn.

>can't win in her own manga
Maruto hates Utaha that much, huh.