Why do niggers do this? Historians are unanimous that Cleopatra and the rest of the Ptolemeians were Macedonians

Why do niggers do this? Historians are unanimous that Cleopatra and the rest of the Ptolemeians were Macedonians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kangism is psychotherapy for black people. Just leave it alone.

Cite every single historian right now.

someone told me that cleopatra used something on her skin to make it more white

They don’t have a firm grip on history or geography.

Lol yeah she was a spoilt ugly rich Greek thot.

This. We shouldnt give a single fuck about it niggers are irrelevant. Stop being mad about the WeWuz n shit.

It's a known fact that after the conquest by Alexander and his death, there was a division of his territories into smaller (still decently large) kingdoms. Egypt after this point was ruled by Macedonians along with Selucia, and the Greek states were broken up as well. Go play Rome Total War faggot.

Because they are retarded and insecure thus will believe anything that boosts their self-esteem.

Give Cleopatra back her nose!

I pulled up a borderless world map on my phone while debating and KANGZ once and he couldn't find Egypt.

The problem is the jews are doing revisionist history in the media, making Hannibal black etc.

Macedonians look like such qts
Can I buy a wife with my macacocoins over there?

I doubt she was that white because they'd been in Egypt for a while at that point and native blood tends to mix in, but yeah definitely not black.

Yes it's a problem indeed but niggers are not the direct cause of this.
We need to fight it when white people believe in it but when it's niggers just let them.

Why do you fixate on one period of time that just so happens to be the white time...?

>why do niggers steal
they have nothing else

White people are already starting to believe in it. All the jew has to do is write a text book for their young spongy minds.

the greatness of Egypt can only be explained by jews, no one else could've formed such a great and powerful empire

They didn't build it, the structures were already there when Jews infected Egypt as the Hyksos

The stupid and insecure need validation through taking credit for others achievements. All niggers are sociopaths.

>Historians are unanimous
Why would that even matter? It's not a matter of scholarly debate, Cleopatra was Greek just like her predecessors in her dynasty; the one that began after Alexander the Great conquered Egypt.

Lies lies , Egypt belongs to the jewish man, also i thought Sup Forums believed the jews were an old group of whites

i want to know what bill nye has to say on the matter

Egypt is in AFRICA, cracker. Do you need a map?

from my research it seems all the blacks did in egypt was clean the penors, but i may be wrong

Not Fyrom macedonians. Weren't slavs. They where greek macedonians

>Macedonians
>white

Maybe if Jews and Africans had more historians, you guys wouldn't be trying to tell is Jews or Africans did it?

Niggers have no history of their own, so they have to steal history from others.

>Ptolemy becomes Pharoah 305 BC
>Cleopatra born 69 BC
Cleopatra's entire lineage was Greek and she was inbred.

Deep down they know they've never been adept at civilization crafting. Delusion prevents the sad truth of their pathetic history from depressing them.

There must be so much jewish gold scattered around the world , considering they were moving around alot , i need to take a metal detector to Europe/middle east

Ptolemy I Soter and his dynasty weren't Greek, they were Macedonians. Ancient Greeks considered Macedonians to be barbarians and didn't consider them Greek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits

I think blacks go for KANGZ theory because A They have almost nothing in the historical record to be proud of (Mansa Musa? What else?) and B they are dumb as rocks with not even a tiny grasp of history, geology, etc.

>Why do niggers do this?

Trauma based mind control.

"We WUZ Kangs" implies that you aren't anymore.... and it also implies that jews werent the ones that enslaved you.

Blacks are the biggest suckers for conspiracy theories and the like.
They unironically believe that they cannot trust historians because they are the evil white man that kept them down. They are also uneducated, so to them, Africa= all black.
I am talking of course of American blacks btw. The reason they have all these qualities is because they have been cultivated to have these thoughts by merchants.

they discovered kava

I believe they are a gypsy tribe of envious poos that started the same time people were drinking the blood of their enemy using the skull of the dead.
Their love of snakes is obvious, they're called the Tribe of Dan in the religious texts but also known as Tribe of Snakes.
Ramses the III called them Sea Peoples but before him they were called the Hyksos as well as Babylonians.
Afterwards they spread out and made copies of the root religion of Judaism, like Catholicism, Christianity and even Islam, but we're told the local populace came up with the idea, that's the joke.
After partying with Alexander the Great they switched to mating with as many races as possible forming the gokturks, then an offshoot of them started Khazaria.

Gold is their biggest weakness, btw.
Whoever holds the gold is their enemy to plunder, much like a dragon, hey there's that snake image again

I believe Jews are the chosen people, i believe the blessing of Abraham

Hannibal, Achilles, cleopatra, Joan of arc

>Abraham
So what about the Ishmaelites and the Edomites and the other 10 tribes of Israel and 2 half-tribes who are aren't Jewish?

That are mostly ameriniggers though. They have learned from the Jews. If you don't call them out on their bullshity they keep going

Abraham was of the Sumerian or Edomite, also followed the tenants of sacrifice laid out by the Hyksos, or Pharisees as labeled in religious texts. But Moses was not, the story of Moses comes from the Hyksos exodus from Egypt because they pissed off, well, everyone. Akhenaten wasn't happy with them replacing the priest class and the blood libel didn't make them popular either
>sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews

The Sumerians were fooled into believing that they were "God's chosen" through Judaism because they toppled Babylon, a jew temple. But there are too few of them left today, the Khazar Kabbalah version (Ashkenazim) is the leading force

It's relevant because they hit defenseless school kids with this shit nowadays.

The negroids (in general) have low cognitive ability meaning they are not able to achieve success as an individual except in rare cases where they achieve success in the music or sports industry. As a result of this, they must latch on to the achievements of others - namely their ancestors, as these are the people most genetically similar to them. This is done with the goal of claiming their ancestors achievements as at least partially their own.

However, the problem occurs for the negroid in the realization that his ancestors have no notable achievements other than tribal warfare and cannibalism. Disgruntled, the negroid then searches for the most successful ancient civilization within the same geographic region that his ancestors would have most likely been in - Ancient Egyptian civilization, in Africa.

This is their last resort in claiming any success as their own, because to not 'blackwash' Ancient Egyptian civilization would be to accept that not only is there nothing successful about them as an individual, but there is nothing successful about any aspect of their genetic lineage (relative to European achievements). This is the 'black pill' for black people, in a sense.