How do right wing Americans plan to survive the upcoming Blue Wave ? Serious question

How do right wing Americans plan to survive the upcoming Blue Wave ? Serious question.

We convert to communism because it WILL win

she looks like that mutt meme

By sitting back and watching it not happen.

la creatura.....

surf board

top zozzle

This

Also this here

With fire

>survive the upcoming Blue Wave
More vilification of the left wing I see, talk about snowflakes.

>bluewave
>memeflag
all fields

>calls someone out for using meme flag
>uses meme flag

The DNC is all but dead. Go figure that creating a party for every single interest that isn’t conservative and white leads to infighting and disintegration. Moderate liberals can save their ideology but they have to stop courting minorities and degenerates.

>polls

lol, okay

I know, right? That idiot doesn't know that polls are only valid when they're in favor of democrats.

This is going to be a status quo election. Most of the liberals live in districts that are already Democrat. It doesn't matter if more democrats turn out in a place that only elects democrats. It is the same for Republican districts. I have never seen the rhetoric ratcheted up to such shrill levels, so if you think Republicans will stay home, think again.

So all that's left are swing districts.

Muh blue wave. It's coming if not 2018 or 2020 or later its inevitable. Just enjoy the moment for now

We only plan for things that have a chance of happening. How many times are you going to post this same kike slide thread? SAGE

If even the (((polls))) went from +15 to +2, that means that there's going to be a wave. But not a blue one.

They won't

They can't do that though. Once you validate muh victimization, there is no going back, and any attempt will just be met with shrieks of racism, which the average white liberal is powerless to resist.

do you think the meme right will go back to it's closed circles after the blue wave? For the past two years it's enjoyed quite a lot of mainstream popularity. So much so that it's not taboo to come out present yourself as a fiscal conservative while being socially liberal, which is what the meme right seems closest too. I guess what I want an opinion on is whether or not the new conservative movement will just be crushed during the midterms and we will have to rally behind the conservative establishment again.

Not so fast shill. The memo is written proof of DNC's illegal actions, on top of that when mueller comes to interview trump he can try and try to make it look like trump was working with russia but theres no evidence found and in the end all trump has to do is tell mueller to look at the memo. A memo is a memo and written proof is written proof, its out there and for good no matter how much they try to take it down or shut it down. Dems lost all credibility and wont be having a damn chance at winning anything until 2028 the earliest at this point if that. Anyone who genuinely defends the dems after the memo is 100 percent mentally insane and their opinion is irrelevant.

>How do right wing Americans plan to survive the upcoming Blue Wave ?

Staying out of the kiddie pool.

It'll be kind of like sharia law. We Dems will look at voting records to see who voted for Trump (or any other GOP or libertarian candidate) and you'll be forced to pay a right wing tax. If you can't pay we'll send you to a labor camp.

"the blue wave"

As Democrats prepare to go to war over retaking Congress, it may be rather difficult, because the Democratic National Committee is nearly broke.

In FEC filings closing out 2017, the party appears to be starting the new year $6.1 million dollars in debt, with just $6.5 million in the bank. That leaves the DNC with just $400,000.

Meanwhile, the Republican National Committee has amassed quite a fortune. Their filings show zero debt with nearly $40 million in the bank.

So memos are ok now? Ok. Good to know!