I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this

I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.
I want every person who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them to see this and I want them to know.
I want these people to know that they were a part of this.

That they helped cause this.

And that they have to carry that burden with them.
And I want them to know that there's no reason he would stop at just this.

This is just opening the door.
He has his foot in the door and he's just waiting to throw it open and unleash a shit storm on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuous_truth
youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E
youtube.com/watch?v=sZ3fL5lVZDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol faggot
sage

>Middle of a firefight battle
>Commander I need to Dialate
>WHAT
>Literally stops mid advance flanking from the right to remove clothes
>Sticks 6'' piece of glass into an open wound
>Starts bleeding nonstop
>Medic freaks out and thinks you got shot
>Rest of squad gets picked off one by one because your werent providing covering fire
>get to live because you were literally laying on the ground with your legs spread covered in blood so enemy combatant thinks your dead
>Go home and get a fucking medal

Cry more faggot

I belong to the LGB community. The "T's" have nothing to do with me.

>I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man

"vacuous truth" is in jimpopedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuous_truth

>trannies
>mentally stable

lol ok

>being rational is hate speech
this is why Trump is where he is

To late now user, the votes has been cast and counted.

Now the battle it's other.

Stop acting like you are a community.
I don't belong to a fucking cheese community because I like cheese.
It's just your sexual preference for god sake, stop acting like it's special.
Good on you for thinking for yourself though.

I worked a shitty security job with a FtM tranny and she was the absolute fucking WORST. Had the personality and balls of a soy sucking bugman . Constantly lied and made up stories about correcting people who misgendered her when in reality she would look at the floor and say nothing. The last straw for me was when she said extra socks in your pack was stupid and that she would replace them with extra magazines. Yea good luck carrying 50 lbs of ammo when you can't even often a fucking semi trailer door without both hands.

go bite a waffle faggot

This is one of the main issues I voted for him because he has a track record going all the way back to Rosie O'donnell and when I heard he was a fellow pussy grabber that's when I knew for sure he'd go after you mother fuckin trannies cause no guy likes to go grab for a fresh young hot pussy and get a handful of dick or a giant stumped dick-clit with a flayed ballsack for pussy lips. So glad to give him my vote.

I'm a tranny and this is a good thing

Im gay and voted for him. I fucking hate trannies.

Joining the military is not a human right. BTW have any traps actually joined since the courts forced the army to let them enlist? Seems like it would be big news.

How is he wrong though? I'm gay and I support this idea. Trans don't belong in the military unless they want to give up ever getting hormones and surgery. Your effectiveness is more important.

Nobody likes trannies you dumb ass

Be nice!

The US military can't be arsed to medivac them to CNN when they are offended by the incorrect usage of pronouns.

Traps =/= Trannies

idiot imagine how ugly and gross you're gonna be when you're an old tranny lol you're such an idiot you basically signed your own future suicide notice

My man!

Trannies are mentally ill and have no place in any work force take your faggot billshit and stick it straight up your insane faggott arsehole cunt

Who would support a mentally unstable retard?

TRANS PEOPLE DONT DESERVE RIGHTS YOU CHOOSE TO MUTILATE YOUR BODIES AND PUMP THEM FULL OF ARTIFICIAL DRUGS AND TURN YOURSELVES INTO A CIRCUS YOU SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF SOCIETY YOU SICK FUCKING FREEKS!!

I love my tranny cousin. But I can also she why my WTM cousin wouldn’t make a good male stripper and why needing to take hormon injections and becoming hormonal let imbalanced if not monitored by a doctor may interfere with military affairs. You’re free to be who you want and the military should be free to hire who they they mutually want to hire. Trannies can’t do every job under the son. Likewise women can’t do every job a man can do. Sorry I don’t want a 90 pound women trying to drag me out of a burning house. Also men can’t do every job. Like men wouldn’t be able to be a titty dancer. That’s reality. Deal with it. The rest of us do.

I would kill myself if i couldn't take hormones though

>flag
>faggot
user...

Yeah you're fucking insane and instead of taking a step back you jumped off the deep end hope you're proud of yourself

You faggots should be ecstatic, this is a "get out of draft free card".

It's not like being gay and transgender is any different, trannies just take it a step further.

Transgender people are
>mentally ill (traditionally barred from service)
>massive liabilities due to mental illness
>often simply use the military to get their bottom surgery, then spend months out of service while collecting paychecks

Trannies have completely co opted out movement because they thing their mental perversion puts them in the same camp as us. I’m so fucking fed up with them it should be LGB. They’re single handedly destroying the movement.

Do you honestly think most gays and bisexuals like trannies? Because they fucking don't. That whole "all non-straight people are one big, happy community" nonsense is just a bunch of Lefty propaganda. Trannies have always been at the fringes of the "LGBT community" and have always had only tepid support from the rest. They're not that popular and they create a lot of needless drama. They are demanding, emotionally fragile, and constantly trying to one up everyone else in the "victim olympics." When even fags think you're too needy and dramatic, it's time to admit you are cancer. If the Left decides to die on this hill, so be it. But they shouldn't be surprised if the gays don't feel like joining them. Gays and Trannies ultimately operate in two completely different circles, and generally don't have the same agenda.

Sage, i haven’t seen this shit trend in awhile but still look into archives

Idiot. The "t" shouldn't even be part of the lgb group. It's completely different.

You're all mentally ill/damaged

>that flag
lol sage

now THAT is fucking equality

um excuse me bigot but you forgot about the TWEWYQUOP2++

Fuck off and kill yourself faggot

Nah, trannies would not be front-line solders. Any solder who requires medical supplies, such as insulin or antibiotics etc, is going to be put into supporting positions such as warehousing, administrative or maintenance; away from the danger of being cut off from medicine. That is why the Army actively screens out applicants that have mental or physical medical needs. There are hundreds of mental/physical causes for rejection.

If the Army is forced to accept transgendered solders then it would not be fair to the other regular gendered solders. A transgendered solder is guaranteed to not be sent to fight in forward actions.

Do it then faggot

Why is the T in LGBT? Their issues are very different from the former.

Uh, OP, not to worry. In case you didnt know, he is not your president.

>Be pro gay
>Vote for muslim migrants to rule over you
>Muslims openly kill you and your kind
Like clockwork

>And I want them to know that there's no reason he would stop at just this.
>This is just opening the door.
Why do you think I voted for him?

guy the thing is, only 11% of people eligible to vote bothered to do so

nobody gave a shit about these two

Can i report this for spamming yet or am I going to get false reporting for myself instead because mods/janitors don't know or care what happens here anyway?

Trannies have a very high suicide rate.
Solders already have a high suicide rate.

Imagine the two categories combined?!?!
A VERY high suicide rate, I'll bet....

Imagine being so degenerate you tie your identity to you sexual perversion

he's not wrong, faggots and trans should seek to cure themselves, they need self reflection and sacrifice their degenerate desires for the good of society

Why would we want disordered freaks who want to mutilate their own bodies to hold firearms and be in charge of defending our country?

shut up you transphobe, transpeople are beautiful butterflies

They're not freaks. They're not weirdos. They're just sick. A key symptom of mental illness is not knowing your're ill. Crazy people don't know they're crazy. They believe their delusions and will often try to involve others and bring them into their delusions.

They're not freaks. They're just sick. They need all the help we can give them.

>people with flat feet barred from military
>Trump hates flat footed people
support and prop up are not the same thing.

>1 post by this ID

slide thread. fuck off and kys, dingo fucker. no bump.

Well, you kangaroo cocksucker, as a man who spent 20 plus years in the United States Army, one who served as a paratrooper and a Drill Sergeant, I am happy as hell Trump doesn't want transgender retards in the United States military.

Makes me all joyful and shit.

You want em in your Army, have fun with that. Mind your business otherwise.

>all gays r transgender
thats like saying everyone with ADD has schizophrenia

Gay man here. I HATE being lumped in with these fucking whackjob trannies in the first place. Let them band together with other freaks like themselves and quit claiming to be one of us. It makes us ALL look bad.

Not sure what "burden" you're referring to. Mentally ill people don't belong in the military.

>every goddamn LGBT+
you could just say democrats

ur autistic kys retard

Don't look at me. I've been trying to advocate for non-surgical alternative treatments to guide Trans back towards the norm but the current climate is "If you can't diagnose them and direct them to a surgeon, refer them to a psychiatrist that will"

Kys faggot

who was in the wrong here?

You're just sick perverts, stop trying to make more of it than what it is.

THEY ARE WAR HEROS HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THIS

good, fuck off trannies. fucking delusional tards

Only combat purpose for trannies is to emasculate and spread HIV amongst muslim extremists

Why can't we all accept the bible is all a wonderful, beautiful work of people's imaginations and move on to something better?

yes, the closest thing to transgenerism i can think of is anorexia. I can't even fucking imagining trying to tell an anorexic that they WERE actually fat and they we are all accepting of how they feel. They are either honest with themselves and other that it's just how they FEEL and if not need to seek family, counseling, or meds.

Caused what?

You can't run around with a gun in camo? Go buy a rifle and hunt a deer or something. Honestly who gives a shit?

Jesus you people are retarded.

Both. Social media is degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E

Youre literally a fucking idiot. I was an infantry Marine. I wouldnt want a women or someone who couldnt haul their own load with me out there. Transgenders are a burden on the system, they perform the same function while costing significantly more and undermining the team.
"Hurr durr equal rights." No, fuck you. It's not equal rights. The military is not a social experiment. We use what has been tried and tested. The military is almost broken as it is, and getting rid of trannies would be a good start on reorienting it.

If someone with schizophrenia can't get it, why should a tranny? It's a mental fucking illness.

>1 outrage shilling

Season well and send to hell.

The clinically depressed and suicidal can't serve either. Who gives a shit? There are other ways to serve your country that don't entail being in the Military.

You think gays are people? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>black
even the memes pretend bisexuals don't exist

>front-line soldiers
I dunno, have them be the ones leading the charge. Save the healthy alpha males who can then go on and reproduce.

When will the muzzies start acid attacking trannies?confirmed that you should kys

>Not taking DNA samples of excellent soldiers and creating genome army and superior citizens

bisexual isn't really a thing
bisexual would imply that you don't have a choice or a preference.
it all boils down to which you like better, vaginal or anal, regardless if it's a male or a female.
Now stop being so racist, and let the blacks join your group.

Reporting in
veteran and former weiner lover...
Op is a faggot

you would need to throw in another A, for apes

Hillary wasn't going to be any better, you do know that right?

She took over $50m from Saudi Arabia and other countries that treat women like shit and execute gays and trannies.

Fuck off, a trans is not a real man and will never be, Trump is right
t. gay

Trump voting LGBT-ers are just as far gone as their non-LGBT versions and go out of their way to defend everything Trump says and does. You can't get through to them.

Case in point.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ3fL5lVZDU

Lot is the story of how the devil tricked god into ruining his own worshipers.

>transgender love

Traps and bulldykes are nothing more than a sexual novelty and cannot love or be loved. They’re just meat meant for the depravity of the upper class.

Good, being transgender isn't a sexual
identity, it's your "gender" it's stupid that
the GBL accepted them in the first place

it's not a phobia

>LGBT
>person

pick one