Sup Forums Origin of Dossier - Nunes Memo

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS DID THIS

Please tell me it's not real Sup Forumsacks

I saw this post on pinkyjunk claiming that Sup Forumsacks are behind the origin of the dossier, with deep state adding the Russian Spy conspiracy theory on their own.

Here is the link: funnyjunk.com/channel/Sup Forums/Origin+of+dossier/tXivLgK

I can dumb images as necessary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
archive.is/bBW5X
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95572216
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God speed anons. Dumping rest of images and hoping this gets picked up.

Getting rid of captcha was a mistake

I'm mobile shitposting faggot.

I still need to captcha.

Well, dump is done, of images and of excrement, so God bless Sup Forums.

I want this to be real by I am truly scared if it is.

We should have never reached this level of weaponized autism.

That's a big claim.

links please in a post for all of this. I seriously want to get an accurate copypasta of this to spam on my various proxy accounts if the links all work and add up to completely uproot the system.

If it's real or not nobody cares. This is Sup Forums.
We come here to slaughter sacred cows on a daily base without giving a single fuck how holy they're. Found something new total untouchable? We already killed it multiple times to a point where nobody gives a single fuck about it anymore.

Today you're a frog nazi, tomorrow a liberal single mom and the next day a gay pedo. Nobody cares. We're no one and everyone at the same time.

Now that you read that and still can't do your own research fuck off back to mongreljunk or what ever shithole you came from.

NIGGER.

I'll prepare links When I have a chance tomorrow. Look for it tomorrow evening. I'll use same/similar title.

For you

Fuck off Shareblue Kike

How about nobody caring about the memo? Uranium one?

Sup Forums saved America for the lulz.

Why? Because fuck it, thats why.

According to the memo, the warrant application was submitted on October 26, 2016. Wikipedia says that the FBI got their hands on that dossier in late July 2016. Sup Forums fabricated pissgate, but pissgate wasn't in the memo that got the warrant.

WE ALL DID IT user

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>wasn't in the memo
wasn't in the dossier.

Oh, I thought it was part of the Steele dossier submitted to FISA. Does the public have access to the dossier submitted?

On a side note will the public get to read the FISA application?

One of you faggots bettter check my trips

Checked.

Praise be to kek

Its all true

TFW I posted that on FJ
and someone alerted Sup Forums
and someone on Sup Forums already alerted me

Archive of your funnyjunk thread:

archive.is/bBW5X
archive.is/bBW5X

I'm posting this on pinkyjunk

Thanks

>when Sup Forums fucks the media in the ass again

Do it, I will stickie it.

Sup Forums, you make me proud

the best was with that woman news reader who kept saying idk who this Sup Forums guy is on air.

We will likely never get the dossier therefore, we don't know if pissgate is in it it not.

(((Media))) will never learn

BuzzFeed released it. Anyone can read it.

That was quick.

We need to go deeper

From my understanding, user is claiming the dossier submitted to warrant application is different from the buzz feed one.

How deep?

How deep into the deep state can we go?

Where can I find a pdf or copy of the dossier with these passages?

Following the first few links when searching for "Steele dossier" at least through google, only yielded me a 35 page document that looks similar, and has a few highlighted pages saying vague stuff about how Trump tried to do real estate deals but somehow ended up instead having a bunch of prostitute happy fun times.

The bit about him supposedly renting the room Obama used and having ladies piss on the bed is in there (lol), but footsie pajamas and piss covered mannequins tossed out windows isn't.

Where can I find the dossier copy with more of the outlandish meme material?

Deeper still?
How deep is the deep state?

newfag lurk more. it is well known that Sup Forums controll the world, the world just doesnt know it yet.

The Deep state knows no bounds, but Kek shall teach them.

>so many people didnt know the dossier originates from Sup Forums
man, the state of this board is even worse than i thought...

I'm pretty sure those were memes, like the gorilla channel fire and fury "leak" or Hillary's book with the cowboy scene and the murder

Enlighten me, Kraut.

unfuckingbelievable

Shit is getting out of hand m8, this level of deepness has never been reached before, this is the point of no return user

couple months ago everyone knew it was Sup Forums trolling. at least the "trump hired prostitutes to pee on obamas bed" part is im sure some user that isnt an utter newfag has the right archive links still and will provide it if you ask nicely

Ah, dang, well that's a disappointing development. I guess I'd still be interested in which claims that exist in that 35 page mess have actual merit.

Will an user that is not an utter newfag please provide the right archive links. (is this nice enought for you?)

Must be the high turnover rate.

dont ask me, i didnt save the links or i would have posted it. your pic gives a couple posts about it which you can look up in the archive, but there were a couple better once iirc even talking about the pee content before it dropped

Honesty we didn't archive as well back then.
That's why they are all screenshots.

It used to be that once a thread died it was dead forever.

will this was about a year ago. 4plebs existed there and im sure i have seen the posts in question there. but well, a screencap would be enough as you then can easily find the post in the archive

>Fuck off Shareblue Kike

In this case he has a point. Sup Forums is Sup Forums, all of it. All boards are spiritual subsets of Sup Forums, and it is precisely the Sup Forumstardedness referred to here as weaponized autism, that gives Sup Forums its power.

It's fine to be here for any of our own reasons, but the collective reason is always the lulz.

here are some archives of the posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95572216
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95123242/#95124900

I almost thought this was cool but it's actually really gay.

started off cool

Fuck you, JGKingpin, Toshiro, and Lotengo, you right wing Trump cocksuckers

You guys and and your so called "research" helped lead to this shit show of a presidency and when we all die in Nuclear Fire, you will bear partial blame.

Admin should have banned your ass the same as infinitereaper. You turned FunnyJunk into a right wing circle jerk Hell hole.

Get the Fuck off FJ and go back to T_D or stay the fuck on this God damned containment board full of the other Trumpets.

Sincerely, go fuck yourself.

>88

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

JGKingpin, Toshiro, and Lotengo have been alerted.

and nothing of value was lost.

this. what the fuck happened? I thought it was common knowledge that it came from here. the thread is archived, somewhere.

We have known this forever. Normie reporters are stupid and will cover anything.

>what the fuck happened?
reddit