This world is so fucking unfair

this world is so fucking unfair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t39P7VKpHrM
edition.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WAHHH WHY ISN'T IT FAIR LIKE MY VIDEOGAMES WAHHHHHHHHHHH

Where are the fathers.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Wow I laughed pretty hard

Only because you aren't cumming inside them

I see a manlet socializing.

Tell me how the world is unfair?

I was thinking about becoming a sperm donor so at least my DNA legacy will live on but then I thought they might introduce some feminazi law in 30 years where sperm donors need to pay child support

JDIMSA

why?! lmao those whores need more pills to sleeps and get through there nights/days than anyone.

Partying is degenerate anyway

fpbp

roasties on pharma from a kike
wiggers being wiggers
think you may be a faggot op, should get that looked at.

Being lolBoomers

youtube.com/watch?v=t39P7VKpHrM

the student became enlightened.

They're going to get knocked up and be single mom's in a shitty apartment then find some beta with a decent job to marry to take care of their kid and live a really mediocre barely middle class life and they'll get fat and look like shit

I fucking hate my life

True story:

>In HS and college (the first time) women like that ignored me.
>Got away from parents toxic influence, murdered the depression, got off meds, worked on fitness, etc.
>Second run through college (new degree), girls like that all had Chad and LeBron's babies, we're younger, and I was older and more successful and we'll off.
>They came in droves to me
>I got married to HS sweetheart; she liked me when I was a loser (and she got hot, stayed a virgin)

Forget em, OP. Work on improving you. They'll seek you out eventually.

What's the matter with you OP? Tell us what's bothering you

>I will never have sex
At least chastity is redpilled, r-right ?

Each one of those sluts is hell.
Snarled up rusty razor wires is more comfortable to be around.
Imagine where their men where at that exact point in time and what they were thinking.

Fuck you for posting an image like that that doesn't enlarge

> (and she got hot, stayed a virgin)
Hahahah oh user, that's a riot. As if nerdy girls who complain about Chad for three years don't give it up the faster than anyone else at prom afterparty.

But hey, whatever you need to believe to keep going- believe it; and keep going. We're proud of you.

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I will never forgive my parents for bringing me into this world.

Shit you don't like exists. If you can't deal with that, kys.

>"A fair deal is one that's unfair to everyone"
Just tilt the damn scale

fpbp

Remember: nothing stops you of dragging them down.

To be honest he's probably fucking some other bimbo slut.

>videogames
>fair
>where the guy who spends more rl cash gets advantages

Not really. 1/2 of those girls have syphillis, AIDS, or some other gross shit. You're lucky you're not on that boat.

Nice pasta. Keep spaming but it doesn't seem as if they are reading, comprehending or utilizing it. Maybe put it on a nice pic? That or do what everyone else does. Appeal to the lowest common denominator.

not really, it's neutral

what's unfair about nice tiddies?

I just meant women in general.

hooooooooooooooooly shit I have not seen this in like 6 years

D-did he live?

yeah but so what

In my next life I want to be a roastie.

= Consume, pay taxes and produce more slaves
You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Vintage pasta is best pasta.

Jokes on you Guido. Your whore prefers nigger cock.

What is that pic supposed to signify? It's just some roasties being degenerate.

Kek this im a manlet absolute pussy slayer no way someone as short as me should fuck as much prime pussy

>I thought they might introduce some feminazi law in 30 years where sperm donors need to pay child support
Already happened 4 years ago.

edition.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html

This is why we need to legalize post-birth abortion.

It's okay user. We all wish we could be girls. Providence didn't see fit to make us girls though, and we must suffer instead. Such is life. Have a cry to get it out of your system if need be.

Yeah, maybe not the best choice. But I chose it because at least the one on the right is hot and because they're all pointing the middle finger.

>We all wish we could be girls.
That's not what I meant. I meant I hate that women don't like me but like other men.

The concept of unfair is bullshit that weak people use so they don't have to take accountability for their own situation in life. Quit being a pussy. If you want your life to be different, then fucking make your life different.

Well, you do you, Sven.

This isn't /r9k/ mate

Stop being a nigger

>wanting to be with roasties

Whine like a little bitch, that'll really help.

Lower your standards a little and improve yourself. You will be alright.

Can confirm.

As I said no, I meant women in general. In hindsight bad picture choice. It's not like super conservative/religious women like me more.

hang in there Sven. your picture is a generation being raised to be slaughtered. they have no idea of the hardships and suffering that is coming and when that day comes, they will be asking the same question

What's the solution? Dictatorship of the transexuals?

Complaining about not getting women on Sup Forums instead of going out and finding women
If you want women go and ask some

Herpes, HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis.

The Four Virus Women of the Apocalypse.

Tis the tradcon way