The British are going away because they are weak

68% of Native British adults are on welfare, 28% of Native British adults work for the Federal Government.

Literally 96% of Native British people are welfare letches, probably 100% because plenty of adult who aren't on welfare and don't work for the Federal Government are married to someone who does.

This is why you are going extinct. It's evolution, the weak will die out and the strong will overcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2013/apr/06/welfare-britain-facts-myths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>citation needed

>welfare
>federal government

What

they were strong, I think that strength is just hidden, and will show itself again before long

my friend you are actually fucking retarded you need to stop.

Give us a source Ahmed

>he doesn't know

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick

I live in a very poor part of the UK and barely none of us are on welfare, mainly because the majority of us cant fucking get it.
And you provide no source.

Also, we're going away. Bitch we have 80%... Better than you're 56%. You're going away, not us.

TAKE
A
CHANCE
BECAUSE
YOU
MIGHT
GROW

I didn't knew CNN posted here.

They will die out because they think religion and religious anthropology can be replaced with poetry, literature, music and movies

But this is what happens when stubborn people don't believe in GOD

>Federal Government.
>Burger Education
Why can the average yank not help but display their retardation, especially while trying their hardest to come across as being intelligent?

This is why.

Not all of us do, its the Middle and Higher ups that dont believe in a God. Although we are Anglicans and proud, so you're probably just going to say: 'Hurr durr Anglicanism isn't legitimate. A person with no holy authority and elected by people with no holy authority is the one true path! Also pay up your church confession.'

>it's a snaggletooth tried to understand basic english and gets sent to the dictionary episode

>...what are you waiting for ?
>.......
>.......WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR !?

What percentage of the UK's adult population is dependent on the welfare state? The welfare state is a big part of British family life, with 20.3 million families receiving some kind of benefit (64% of all families),
theguardian.com/politics/2013/apr/06/welfare-britain-facts-myths

People say the French government has always been overly involved, but what the French government does is creates tons of menial jobs and makes the wannabe welfare niggers work those. I like this system, everyone should use it. You don't have to be smart or driven, but you can't just do nothing.

Anglicanism to my view is more or less acceptable, because it's not protestantism really

"Native british" presumably includes all the shit skins born with british passports, no?

>hurr durr I might be completely brain dead through generations of inbreeding and rap music bu-but you have bad teeth.
Fuck out of here, you simp. People with more than three brain cells are busy taking the piss out of you.
>What percentage of the UK's adult population is dependent on the welfare state?
>ON THE WELFARE STATE
Do you understand English or do you simply copy and paste it to seem like less of a garlic munching grenouille?
But to clarify, there are any number of WELFARE BENEFITS that any number of people can apply for. These range from those seeking work, to those incapable of work. From those who receive Working Tax Credit to those who receive Child Tax Credit.
t. Studied a Welfare Benefits module as part of the LPC.

Honestly, you fucktards should stick to sucking Trump's cock while pretending to be nazis ad nauseum. At least you're not completely ignorant when it comes to that.

It's 100% of British Natives and this Abo wants to debate if they are White British or non-White British Natives.

>Expecting someone born in a prison colony to have basic comprehension.

Cope

>This is why you are going extinct. It's evolution, the weak will die out and the strong will overcome.
You don't understand evolution. It's not the strongest who survive but the most ADAPTABLE.

The welfare state exists whether you like it or not. You either adapt and take advantage of it, or you die out.

Ironically, a lot of people are dying out because they can't afford to have children on their own and refuse to accept help from the state because they're too proud.

GG white race. Nice knowing ya.

Incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together? Why am i not surprised.