Why should everyone be born a citizen? Shouldn't you have to prove your desire for citizenship through service...

Why should everyone be born a citizen? Shouldn't you have to prove your desire for citizenship through service? Every resident should be given the option between military service or civil service to gain citizenship. Entitlements should only available to citizens.

It's bullshit if it bypasses all the other original requirements like you have to be WHITE to be a citizen. Every last non white who has citizenship is illegitimate in my eyes.

>implying that edgy civnat is any less civnat

FOR OURSELVES AND OUR POSTERITY

I liked Starship Troopers when I was a kid. Although Roughnecks was better than the movie. Never read the books though.

what is a civnat. I'll admit my autistanese is a little rusty so i'm not up to date on all the new slang.

>Shouldn't you have to prove your desire for citizenship through service?

Officially sanctioned service, or voluntary service without pay?

officially sanctioned service. You would be paid and be provided with the same benefits as an active duty service member while submitting to contract of service. If someone would like to perform non-combat related service then there would be a civil corps styled after all other military traditions but for home service.

But what if official service only allows you to fight for the same jews that are trying to enslave us all?

then you choose civil service. It's not about fighting for a purpose you swear your oath to the constitution and the United States of America. There is no such thing as a hidden cabal controlling the world.

Maybe in a fantasy world where everything works thats a good idea.
Its not currently a good idea to say "Go fight and possibly die for jews and israel to vote for more Jews in your USA Gov Goy!"

Army here. Niggers and Mexicans just form gangs inside of the military. If you force them to join for gibs, you'll basically get cartels from the Mexicans and incredibly inept microgangs from the niggers.

Because I have a right to believe my government is a piece of shit that I'd never work for. Go back to Russia, shill

About 20% of males within the age of recruitment can be considered for service in the military due to health problems or basic unfitness.

>in my eyes

>my only achievement in life is being white the post

If everyone had to join the military we would never go to war, it would be too unpopular

No, YOU go back go Russia, shill!

No, i'm saying, who pays the people that try to keep us free form the control of israel?

because it ain't the military.

>alpha males rule society

whats wrong with this?

Civic nationalist

Granting citizenship through service for non nationals should be a requirement. Gurkha's do a good job at earning their citizenship.

That’s just the army, possibly the most cucked branch other than the chair force.

Well if you are a muscular chad you'll probably be way above the maximum weight for joining.
If you weight over 206 pounds at 6'3'' you are above maximum weight. That means the majority of chads are unfit for service.

I didn't serve but I think if you're muscular they waive the weight limit.

They have a modified test that you must pass for that waiver though and you must get yourself within the 206 pounds before leaving basic training. Which means that they will literally starve your muscles out if you are too strong. Also from that moment onwards you will need to be checked constantly for your weight.
A 206 pound 6'3'' person looks like a skeleton.

This guy is 12 pounds bellow the maximum weight. If you get above it, you'll be harshly punished. Your time wont count for promotion and all of that.
This guy is as fat as a soldier is allowed to be. The goal of the military is skinnier than this.

We go off of BMI and run times mostly. Usually you get "volunteered" for carrying extra though, especially the gimpy

They'll test your body fat percentage. It's pretty basic (ratio of neck to waist circumference) and they won't give you any trouble if it's obvious that you just go to the gym a lot.

Thanks Russia.
PS. you're likely a slopehead loser.

I'm just sayin, the guy on the left would pass without any wavers. The one on the right would be controlled, watched and would need a waver to be allowed to take the test. He'd be expected to lose weight before leaving basic.

The only part of the book that the movie used was the title.