Jagaaaaaan: 18 chapters in, and this shit is 100x better than Parasyte or Tokyo Ghoul ever was. Next chapter when?

Jagaaaaaan: 18 chapters in, and this shit is 100x better than Parasyte or Tokyo Ghoul ever was. Next chapter when?

Haven't had a psychological/horror genre in a while, so already has my interest. It better be good, OP.

Enjoy

Sold.

>edgy shit
>generic story thus far
>better than parasyte
What a retarded opinion.

not OP, but for 18 chapters in it has been "first time experiencing Gantz" good. Just hoping it doesn't peak soon or end up going the direction of the later gantz arcs.

Just binged this today. Is this shit weekly, Bi weekly, or monthly?

Nah, Parasyte was better. And too different anyway. But it's fun so far.

It doesn't have the whiny annoying characters parasyte had. Having a generic story doesn't equate to good or bad quality user.

I think it's weekly.

Nah not better but like you said, they're good in their own way. Parasyte fell off wayyy too much halfway the series for me.

Parasyte was much better, OP.

>psychological/horror
It's just a half-monster dude blowing up full-monster dudes with impossibly exxagerated expressions.
We might eventually expect some post-Evangelion faux existentialism but I don't think that would qualify as psychological.

>100x better than Parasyte or Tokyo Ghoul..
Nigga wut?

Except it really wasn't. It was just another monster fight fest that beated over your head over and over again that humans are no better than other species. It was enjoyable at first, but got old fast, particularly after mind reading bitch died.

Wut nicca?

I generally don't like Mahō shōjo but this one is pretty good, a bit too similar to madoka though.

It may be better than current tg, but to say it's better than tg at it's best is autistic. Also this is fun for now but honestly it's probably not gonna last and it'll turn to shit like most things do. Stop living in the moment so much.

x better than Parasyte
>100x better than Parasyte

Nigger detected

best character

>better than Parasyte
hahahaah

>18 chapters in, and this shit
fixed

Our guy?

Weekly but at least Niggastream is pretty random with their scanlations, I have not even checked if anyone else is doing this.

It's weekly but niggerstream being the lazy flicks as always without any competence.

Do you actually believe that?

100%

Oh crap, it's really nice. Good rec, OP. Hope a more consistent group will pick it up.

It's not that hard considering parasyte's quality.

>went with a girl on 8 dates
>never got anywhere
It's his own fault he got cucked.

It's really similar to pic related.

People always forget that Devilman was the first "half monster" manga, also objectively the best of them.

A lot of people don't even know of Devilman.