Why is atheism considered edgy in /pol...

Why is atheism considered edgy in /pol? Maybe it’s since amerimutts has no education so no scientific wordview whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

blacknazis.com/the-jewspiracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because atheism has become a bigger cult than religion.

You cannot prove nor disprove the existence of a God, and Atheists are viewed as retarded because they cannot comprehend that simple fact

tl;dr lol

You cannot prove or disprove the existence of giant macaroni monster either. This argument is invalid.

>Because atheism has become a bigger cult than religion.
Do you know how church of atheism called? A school.

Because it's a remnant of their initial edginess.

Autistic atheists are a classic staple. Distancing yourself from that gives a sense of "I'm not THAT kind of edgelord" and keeps their egos intact.

Because it is? Why don't you believe in god?

It was a largely unsuccessful attempt at derailing Sup Forums's influence on other boards by dividing us into christ/pol/ and tru/pol/
>Didn't actually work because christian values are wholesome desu

All humans know in the very dark recesses of their minds that a creator exists. The creator encoded that in our DNA. Even the most hardcore atheists still know. That's why they are so angry. No matter how much they try to convenience themselves otherwise, they can't.

Because god’s existence just makes no sense for me. If he exists, why did he created cancer, aids, schizophrenia, sudden infant death syndrome? How come that in universe that is around 14 billions years old and contains trillions of galaxies with billions of stars each he only cares about one planet and makes some ancient goat fuckers tribe his chosen people? And finally why god has created niggers?

The funny thing is most atheists claim to love science yet most are liberal arts majors with no understanding of actual science
>evolution is great
>all humans are completely equal!!!!

Think of atheism as an existential redpill. Once you've seen behind the curtain, you can never go back. No matter how much you might want to.

The edgelord shit didn't kick off until atheism became popular, was subverted by SJWs and got colonised by late-to-the-party idiots. Just like every other fuckin 'movement.

I am software engineer and right wing, lol. Also notion of all people being equal is Christian thing.

Leviticus 19:33-34
33 “ ‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them.34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Does this mean that proper Christians should accept refuges in their countries, cause so is written in the Bible?

The niggers were created to bother you. Just you. They bother others by consequence alone.

Equal under, the law.
You are the bastard hiring the hindus.
Treat them well, and help them go home.

that was actually a very nice reply

no it isn't retard, it's the most valid argument there is for religion, and if you stop and think for a second you'd realise that you know fuck all about the creation of the universe just like everyone else

We don't know, so a magic wizard did it. Truly logical.

You guys done proxy hoping yet?

Oh, i found the brit flag and the nazi flag guys.

where's the proof for god? what if you're wrong? can you explain god through physics?

it's as logical as a magic space fart, I mean I personally don't believe in it, but I have no interest in policing thought like every atheist seems to

You believe in wizards, but not god?

Oookay

You're right, we can't prove or disprove prove the existence of god, but the Bible is man-made folklore. It holds no factual basis whatsoever.

Wrong you speak in generalisations. So you have no real argument.

Leviticus also say to stone faggots, and yet almost no Christian advocate for such. You're the walking reason why atheism is viewed with bad eyes on Sup Forums, you take the lowest hanging fruit which was debated and pretty much settled centuries ago or get something from the old testament and run with it. Atheism atttacking Christian is the main position of cowards, because Christians don't fight back.

Because I don't believe a magical sky daddy created such vast differences between differences races of humans, some of them being destructive/worthless to the human race. The "equality" propaganda that is preached in the Bible is inconsistent to how this magical sky daddy came to form his "children"

i agree OP, we should all be tipping our Fedora's to Mlady's and Respect Wahmen equality.. Truly we are the Enlighten Few, Against the world of Superstitious People.

>We don't know why the Universe was created, therefore some invisible sky fairy must have made it!

That's religious logic, and it's fucking retarded.

List of Pro-White Atheists:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger
William Gayley Simpson

Is that old or new testiment?

No one said anything about a skydady. I think you mean all powerful creator.

Remove Heretics and Degenerates.

Bible does not mention fairies.

>atheist "friend" going on about "gib burden of proof"
>sometime later ask if he thinks mankind is causing global warming
>tells me "what are you stupid?"
>say the burden of proof is on him now
>"FUCK OFF YOU BEARDED MAN IN THE SKY WORSHIPING KEK"
Atheists LARP as skeptics but are as brain washed as any ISIS member.

It does mention fags, wich are called fairies too. So, in a way the bible does mention fairies, just not in a creator sense.

Bible is just a collections of Jewish myths and legends later edited by Greeks and Romans during I-IV A.D. It’s the same like cool stories from Indian books about Krishna, Vishnu, Poo In A Loo.

Do we burn the Fairies, i've heard they make great fire wood?

I dont remember him having a beard. I supose he could have. I was some distance back.

>ukrainian
Literally owned by globalist. Opinion discarded.

How is it that a reddit post singlehandedly made atheism "uncool" on the internet? To this very day, it is impossible to talk about atheism without being drowned by fedora memes.

Inaccurate statement. Older than you mention and contains other data.

Arguement is baseless as a negative.

Isn't it blasphemy to just interprent the word of god as a lay man?

(((international banks)))

Because almost every atheist group is infested with degenerate crypto jews.
Atheist groups are no longer about the science there being no god but about politically correct bullshit and acceptance of degeneracy.

In other words, jews have infested it and now it is a cesspool of degeneracy like everything else jews infest.

family values are bad because the bible says they are good for example.

Your namefagging is only contributing to the stereotype. Great job.

Depends, if bundle of stick variety sure. If bundle of dick variety not so much. Just keep them away from children.

>scientific worldview
I love when idiots use 'science' as their arguments and pretend to know everything while they don't know a shit about science. Atheism is for people who aren't open minded and believe that they must be right! You hate Christians so much yet you act the same way as them, they don't believe there is no God as much as you don't believe there is God. You both don't want to change your minds and you always think you're right. Agnosticism is the best.

Why don't Christians support abortion? Shouldn't Christians want people to go to Heaven faster?

Pasage? You must define layman in terms of the person. Also translating how?

Here are yer fiends, we are having a conversation.

Because you're fucking tools used to kill nations, Sweden being one of them.

>You cannot prove or disprove the existence of giant macaroni monster either. This argument is invalid.
Sure, giant macaroni monster may exist or may not exist, how can you know? I know it sonds stupid to you but imagine that the theory that Earth wasn't flat sounded stupid to people a few hundred years ago too. And who was right? What makes you think that humans are capable of proving everything? What if we're not advanced enough to prove that God exists? You're just blinded and close minded.

Be a quiet retard.

This. What's funny is that science does not in any way disprove the existence of a deity, yes atheists often claim it does. Which is unsurprising as most atheists are liberal are graduates indoctrinated in Marxism who receive their scientific information from their Facebook newsfeeds.

Abortion is takeing a life, hense wrong. Why sin more for no reason.

Because atheism is for pretentious faggots who think they're really smart when in actuality they're stupid as fuck

I don’t hate Christians. I don’t hate religion either. I however despise all religions and see that they are actually man made, but not a words of magical guy in the sky who imposed his laws on humanity. The religion that is the most disgusting for me is Judaism, they have 603 stupid rules that were composed mainly hundreds of years before by Palestinian tribes of goat fuckers.

According to Christians abortion is a murder. So what if the baby goes to heaven if the person who had done the abortion would go to hell? It's still not the best solution

Funny thing, the aetheists, the originals. Were talking about greek gods. They even would deny their own existance.

You irreligious degenerates are usually libtards which led to the collapse of western civilization. Neck yourselves, thanks.

The theory of evolution is dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c

Not all is as it seems youngster.

And self comtradiction, you are a ball of tard huh?

You nigga can’t comprehend the difference between hatred and despise, are you?