LARPING as a Jew

Have any of you user goyim masqueraded as Jewish successfully to other Jews? What was your experience?

Also, should whites take a page out of (((their))) playbook and start pretending to be Jewish to subvert their interests and then switch back to being white to support our own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7L5FKh3EMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:) Wouldn't you like to know

I tried but was blood tested when applying for a senior role at my investment firm and was knocked back for my lack of ashkenazi dna

Are you new? What the fuck do you think we’ve been doing here for these past years? Rules for radicals my dude.

Not jew but I pretended to be a faggot at my son's school. Drinking buddy of mine went with me to a parent teacher conference and now all the staff and his teacher are afraid of me because faggots are a protected class of "people".

Imagine a single mid 30s overweight cat lady listening to the homo parents of a student complain about all the Hispanic kids parents not paying tuition on time, and not be allowed to be offended because my fag privilege could cost her her job. Real life shitposting is amazing

>he doesn’t know that there are whites actively subverting (((their))) global control as we speak
it’s the only way to win fampai

It's way to easy.
And totally worth it

>t. former NEET with kickass bullshitting skills that is now part of the chosen people and lives off their money and fucks on of their daughters.

Funny question to ask but yes. At my place of a work a chosen got friendly with me. I said happy Chanukah to him during “their” season. After that he asked me for help with something. I went to help him out and he asked me to put goyim music and laughed. I laughed as well cause I’m a white bitch trying to make connections, Sup Forums was right. It was always right.

I do it all the time. We the the Jews now

>never share political views
>"""liberal""" friends invite me to discussions and protests
>capture the worst of their behaviors
Yes

OP Here

Dammit. I forgot to specify LARPing IRL, not just the internet.

I'm such a newfag :P

I'm planning on saying "yes" to the next Chabadnik that asks

You do good work user. You do good work.

>IRL protests and discussions
>faces and names

>mfw soon there will be more goyim larping as jews to reverse engineer the subversion than actual jews

>soon
too late

I spent six months growing moderate jew curls, curled my hair, dyed it and attended a local synagogue during an event. You know that feeling when you were a kid and walked into the wrong classroom and everyone stopped to stare at you and it went silent? It was basically that. I said "oy vey" and left quickly. I thought they were going to fucking tear me apart like I walked in on a werewolf convention. Horrifying.

I'm keking myself at the thought of a room full of goyim shilling as Jews not realizing that we're just shilling each other.

I work in a high school.

Unpaid fees. Not getting a parking pass. Getting meals for like 40 cents. Pretending to be homeless for other bennies.

They know the game.

Niggerspics

they invite goys all the time

not that hard

>be white
>become jew to subvert their interests, plan to switch back afterwards
>holy shit being a jew is amazing, invitations to elite parties, promotions, money, control, khazar milkers
>stay jew forever

There are 2 ways Jews are gonna give you privilege:

1. you can prove that all your social circle, including family and extended family are Jews who'll vouch for your Jewishness.

2. If you can't prove 1 because you can't prove Jewish lineage, you'll have to convert again, which takes years, and the social circle which will vouch for you will be the rabbis who converted you.

There were many actual genetic Jews who were never accepted until they formally converted because their Jeishness wasn't 100% verified.

Stop being so tribalistic and intolerant you fucking kikes

No, but Jewish women frequently want my dick and ask me if I’m Jewish so could probably get away with it

I prefer to LARP as an arab, when I let my beard grow they mistake me for a syrian.

I have a big nose so it's easy for me.

I worked at the Jewish Federation in Los Angeles for a few weeks and picked up Jewish verbal rhythms that stuck for a little while.

During or shortly after working there, I spoke to someone, and she cocked her head and said "Are you Jewish?"

Sure wish I could get away with that, but I'm uncircumcised.

All of Sup Forums gets aryan wives we all become reverse crypto jews and start communities of reverse aryan hyper jews

>have one of those might be/might not be jewish last name
>grew up around Jews, so know their lingo
>from Manhattan so I sound like a Jew anyway in terms of accent
>mother is Italian, so I got a big nose from her
>my parents are dumbfucks so my dick is mutilated, useful in case you run into someone in a gym locker room

Yes. Being "one of the Chosen" has unlocked many doors for me.

I almost fucked up once. I showed up to work during Yom Kippur one year and almost blew my cover. keep an eye on that shit.

I climbed the corporate ladder frighteningly fast. I work for a medical device maker and won't elaborate further. I make way more $ than I should and I only got in because a (((fellow Jew))) got me in.

Jews are severely mentally ill btw. I despise them. Whoever said familiarity breeds contempt must have known a lot of Jews.

Genetics is all the tricks. Quarter jew aryans are very useful for this too. We can beat them in not time. We have so many Italians, Portuguese and Polish who can pass as jews easy. Like in Lord of War, so many out there who can pull it off and many have and did

>pass as jews

Jews used to pass as whites to climb in Hollywood.

What's good for the goose is good for the Gander :)

this is how judaism came into being. the bible is a fabrication to give them a back story

my dad is of Polish descent...where I got my might be/might not be jewish last name.

I want to point out you need to have a light touch with this shit. Don't go like, "how you doin mah meshugenahs?!"....use a light touch.

You had to schlep something down the street. Tell a coworker to zitsn while gesturing at a chair. "Schmuck" is a good verb to use to describe annoying people in the 3rd person.

So on and so forth. Don't overplay your hand. And don't get drunk around jews. They seem to have some natural resistance to intoxication and can and do use this to their advantage-they will pretend to be drunk but are not.

Oy oy oy, shikker is a goy after all.

step 2 is move to israel and let in the muslims and make a russian chrisitian overclass

Yes, that's the right idea

Ethnic Jews won't survive the Era of the Sex Doll.
Only the black Israelites will still exist as Jews in 500 years as a Semetic Voodoo faith.

Got Team leader role and also got my own fridge where the Goyim cant put their food... Lol interview was piss easy and even wore a skull cap... awkward moment when you are a white nationalist larping as a jew

But I think only people with some jewish blood can succesfully do that.
IIRC it was Rockwell who said it is not a trait of whites to be subversive, and if we try to defeat them in their own game we'll ultimately lose. The problem is we haven't played our hand, not that white traits are "useless".

What are Jewish verbal rhythms, if you don't mind my asking?

Had I not been born and raised in NYC I could not have pulled this off, sort of jewish last name and big dago nose or not. The accent, vocabulary, and mannerisms came from my environment.

>But I think only people with some jewish blood can succesfully do that.
That's what I'm suggesting. A lot of us already. I know I do. I once met a quarter jew and learned a lot

... You're filth.

At a famous theater in Manhattan, I was playing piano, learning songs for a gig. This lady thought I was Jewish cuz brown eyes and black hair, went on a tirade about how disgusting the goyim are, she was truly an ugly, evil, wicked witch.

WE WUZ JOOZ AND SHIET NIGGA

I come from Poland and discovered I have been surrounded by crypto jews my whole life

what's that thing the old jew said to me when I was at a synagogue sale for my business
he comes up to me and does some yiddish/hebrew/satan talk at me I go uhhh he says oh no never mind I thought you were my young friend ? was he saying fuck the goyim in his tongue? and I was supposed to respond no i will fuck the goyim more that's my assumption but fill me in old kikes please it wasn't fucking shalom it was a sentence.

This is a jewish board you're posting on faggot.
now fuck off you anti-semite.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7L5FKh3EMM

Dial it down about 60% from this.

There are jesuit churches that are like temples filled with symbology

was this question writtin for me? all the time mofo and it's so easy.

At least you discovered it. Many never know.

this is what I meant by familiarity breeds contempt.

then answer my question or are you double larping?

I fucking hate kikes

i want to larp as a chosen one. teach me senpai

When she found out I'm a goy, she had this beautiful look in her eyes. I like watching Jews squirm out of disguise.

yeah that happens to everyone that knows them

>tfw you learn your great grandma on your moms side used to cook her food kosher

Wroclaw/Breslav, New York, lot of places that are gold mines, Antwerp. If you come from these places and are subtle you can learn a lot

why'd you blow your cover? Always keep your mouth shut and see where it goes. That's how I got where I did.

I go on jswipe pretending to be jewish. I got a couple of dates with jewesses they're extremely boring and jewish-centric also they all have the biggest noses. would not recommend

There are plenty of professional Jew larpers on Twitter. It's impressive what they manage to get away with.

A lot of of my family ignorantly married into crypto jew families. I know a lot. I know these people

I couldn't take it. I'm from NYC too, and I'm heavily considering moving out. It's all bullshit. You probably take too much money to let the lie consume you.

Was it like they had a Gentile detector built in? How did they know?

These people when they infiltrate the can live their whole lives in lies, but there are clues

Following the money always leads to the truth. They lie to their own people. Long play schemes

They just want your dick to make more Jews. Remember, Judaism is maternal.

You mad buddy?

You know it's true. You live a lie.

We know the secrets of Switzerland

you. are. my. hero

I live the dream buddy.
Taking their money and getting the best from their conservative lifestyle.

I dated a Jewish girl in college, if that's close enough.
I can confirm a few things
>Khazar milkers meme is real
>She had Haredi relatives that were more "kill the degenerates" than Sup Forums, but were too douchey to ever get along with.
>Jewish women are more manipulative than even the men (aforementioned Khazar milkers)
>Broke up after she pushed homo shit on me one too many times.

I like the hats

Sure - I married one, and fuck another on the side. Jew girls love tall masculine goys with green eyes.

I hardly look jewish and have been mistaken for jewish by many. it's in the soul

So you have sold your soul. Enjoy hell buddy, I hope it was worth it

>I said "oy vey" and left quickly.
KEK

He's a mountain jew after all

My cousin in law went for shiksa my female cousin, she did it for the money, and boy let me tell you lots of money, he knows I'm on to him, not how much I'm on to, but knows I know he's a khazar did the shush gesture when I he knew I was on to him when I made questions about his friends and almonds were beginning to activate in my brain. I can't divulge how much, I know even he doesn't know how much I know, but it's lots. My other cousin who doesn't know he's quarter jew married crypto jew khazar milkers. Wow the noses I noticed. They don't know I know.

Also dated a jewish girl. Very similar story. The manipulativeness and seeming oblivousness to reality was incredible.

crypto jew khazars from ukraine are the best - best part, she (side chick) massive liberal - hates Trump but begs me to choke her while fucking her in the ass - full knowing my affiliation. Pure degenerate class.

You're degenerate yourself it seems

Recently someone called an ambulance on me even though I was completely fine. A room filled with doctors and surgeons I started noticing their facial features and asking questions and revealing my almonds I wasn't gonna let them experiment on me,second time it has happened. How they blushed and shriveled in fear, denying, but I could see it in all their eyes. Called the cops on me. Spent don't know how long a day in the slab. Finally let my out whole row of cops looking at me like sending a message. Christ what a day that was. I have tons of crazy stories. I know no one will believe, bit wow.

Yes - very much so

Go ahead, we're listening

I just got approved for a free trip to Israel today and I'm not Jewish. I'm really curious about Israel though and hope it opens a door to meeting a nice Jewish girl who I can marry. But I have to temporarily masquerade I guess since both of my parents are non Jewish, even though some of their grandparents are.

One time weird jew sayanim surgeon put scalpel on urethra threatened me to keep quiet on PG stuff. Next day Rockefeller died of a heart attack when I shared my story online. Called his bluff. It was world frog day too imagine that. I can go on. Becomes less believable the further.. I summoned Kek possesed by him on 2012. Near death experience swindled old Moloch himself in the ether. I went "KEKKKEKKEKE". Rambling repeating numbers and digits called on "ILL" and the demon did come in the warp tunnel. I only share because I know no one will believe me. But I know Moloch has aleardy been defeated and banished from this timeline. Kek used me as a vessel to swindle him. I made the change of lel into kek in 2013 on Sup Forums, /r9k/ and Sup Forums starting the most holiest and best of timelines.
-user

Most of the Jewish immigrants I met in the army were russians with 1 Jewish grandparent who weren't even technically Jews. There is a program in the army where they get formally converted.

The have lost and they know it. The underlings don't know yet

Q predicted this

That's interesting. I was born in Russia. I had a Jewish grandpa so I've been told but my parents won't talk about it. When I had a Jewish girlfriend for a few years I think they were secretly disappointed. I'm going to Israel sort of against their will. We had some other family members move to Israel and convert, and I think they're afraid I may do the same.

I wouldn't go trusting Q. May be a LARP trying to take advantage of certain information. I would be cautious listening to him. Trump is defintely /ourguy/ though.

>Jew girls love tall masculine goys with green eyes.

that's the best news i've read all week.

>Be me
>Boss is jew
>Boss thinks I do really good work, become close friends with him
>Introduces me to his daughter
>Ask my bosses permission to date his daughter
>He approves as long as I take part in the jewish culture
>I agree
>End up going to the synagogue with them frequently
>Boss has me attend meetings and parties with the Australian Jewish business elite
>He tells me to just act like he does and they won't even notice I'm not a jew
>Mfw he taught me how to out jew other jews
>Mfw this goes on for 4 years, about to marry his daughter and I'm in line to take over his business
>Mfw I have a huge network of jews at my disposal
>Mfw the stories of Jewish nepotism are completely real
>Mfw the Jews treat me as one of their own and I get all the benefits of Jewish life
>Mfw I make 800k a year and will likely more than double it in the next 10

and I didnt even have to get circumcised.