THE ENERGY IS RETURNING

THE ENERGY IS RETURNING.
WHO ELSE CAN FEEL IT ?
THE CONSTANT RAIDS MUST'VE CAUSED SOME SORT OF RESURGENCE IN OUR MEMETIC POWERS... PRESSURE REALLY DOES MAKE DIAMONDS.

HYPE HYPE HYPE
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT LADS ?
DAMMIT WE NEED A LEADER !

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=YHyqfUs4jMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The hive mind IS the leader

We need a mission more than a leader.

We don't need a leader

The closer we get to the midterms the more it raises. I'll hype for new memes.

What's next?
Chaos. Lot's and lot's of chaos, as America falls closer and closer to civil war.

We are the Leaders

you anons. serious gains.

This seems likely.
im reminded of a quote from a game I like....

>"Peace !? ..... There will be no peace. Only the embrace of CHAOS."

Everybody gets what they want in life... I wanted a mission, and for my sins they gave me one.

The next Jewish false flag will fail.

Superbowl is soon. Hypothetical: if they have drones that look like cars and "garbage" trucks. They could feasibly aim to start a riot with a "truck of peace" . ANTIFA and BLM will both be protesting and they're generally bused by Soros. They could try to incite a riot using Charlottesville as a blueprint

Just be ready to meme like no other for the Superbowl. Usually a memeworthy event as it is

I feel it

Always a flag. There will be no civil war. Trump is running america now you stupid kikes

>As the storm rages, the mountain never wavers

The Chad Imperium is a server for political discussion, (((everyone))) welcome.
/aKkkZKn

>Everybody gets what they want in life
Never got his mangoes.

JORDAN PETERSON
O
R
D
A
N

P
E
T
E
R
S
O
N

The raids prove that the memo actually is big news

Get ready

>That energy level... it's so high... it's over...

HE IS HERE.

>le meme magic my fellow pedes xD

>three in a row
Dang it's already starting

checked

You felt the break recently.
You felt the back trace.
Now comes the unfolding.

The superbowl will be uneventful and downright boring. Record decline in viewership.

I already sent the mindsurge around the globe a couple days ago.
My power is astonishing.
The Gods have killed many for my sake.
This isn't some meme shit, kids, and you shills will all die brutal deaths with your families enslaved for generations as has been decreed from Heaven.

The world shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free.

Trump will be CIA'd or trying to dismantle the illegal corrupt deep state

Norks are fucked

we have no leaders but ourselves.

KEK, REVEAL YOURSELF

We can't go full speed all the time. The election was a huge memetic effort from everybody. The mid terms is the next big battle. We'll be ready

>DAMMIT WE NEED A LEADER !

No. Leaders are a weakpoint. We need to expand the hive mind for more autism.

It could be rising because my KB information is getting around.

Here are the thread archives:

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Children- he is with us

Join the Happening Watch HQ Discord if you wish to do something productive with your time instead of taking a bunch of useless information that you won't use, unless in fact you will use it then you should join us. We encourage creativity here and clearly shills are knocking it down. We start psyops, operations, gather information, spread info, shill agendas in our favour, ect

We are a group dedicated to current world events, that creates operations as well as participate in on going ones (weaponized autism basically) We subvert leftist groups, create psyops, counter-shill in Sup Forums as well as shill against other groups, gather info, ect

>Are you tired of shills?
>Are you tired of wasting your time here not doing anything productive?
>Are you tired seen the same old threads every single day?

Instead of letting these shill kikes take over this board and the neighboring ones we can start by counter-shilling (((them))) of course we don't limit ourselves to just that, We also participate in real or internet based operations.
So if you're interested join:
>discord/AMaDtRN

>Inb4 CIAnigger
go fuck yourself

We can't just pick a leader on this honeypot..besides we have the Don. We just have to start roping lefties and journalists tbqhfal

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

yeah!

you have this user's energy

And mine...im honestly a little blood thirsty though guise. The memo got me too hyped. Please, take the energy

Join the Happening Watch HQ Discord if you wish to do something productive with your time instead of taking a bunch of useless information that you won't use, unless in fact you will use it then you should join us. We encourage creativity here and clearly shills are knocking it down. We start psyops, operations, gather information, spread info, shill agendas in our favour, ect

We are a group dedicated to current world events, that creates operations as well as participate in on going ones (weaponized autism basically) We subvert leftist groups, create psyops, counter-shill in Sup Forums as well as shill against other groups, gather info, ect

>Are you tired of shills?
>Are you tired of wasting your time here not doing anything productive?
>Are you tired seen the same old threads every single day?

Instead of letting these shill kikes take over this board and the neighboring ones we can start by counter-shilling (((them))) of course we don't limit ourselves to just that, We also participate in real or internet based operations.
So if you're interested join:
>discord/AMaDtRN
>8ch/hwhq/
>Inb4 CIAnigger
go fuck yourself

Fuck KEK and FUCK Frog Worshippers.

MOLOCH is here forever.
Feed him your children.

We have a leader his name is kek

Jokes on you, they ate all them babiez and dat boi still won

Never trusted 4’s myself.

Them responding digits lol. That kek banter

WE NEED NO LEADER the ENERGY IS BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>being this new

GIVE ALL THAT YOU HAVE TO MOLOCH.
MOLOCH IS THE SPIRIT OF CAPITALISM.
HE IS THE SPIRIT OF INDUSTRY
HE IS THE SPIRIT OF WAR
WHAT DO YOU SEEK TO GAIN IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

MOLOCH REPRESENTS THE SOLIDITY OF ORDER AND STRUCTURE AGAINST THE FORMLESS MADNESS OF THE BRINGER IN OF LIGHT - THE PRETENDER FROG WHO SEEKS TO SPREAD HIS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE TO 'CHAOS'. A DOMAIN HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER.

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH! ABAR BA'ESH! FUCK THE PRETENDER FROG.

checked

I’m ready guise

I'm here guys. Give me your energy. Accept Christ or die.

>the ability of every man to rise according to his own merit is sponsored by the debil.
Go back to leftypol. YOU ALREADY LOST. YOU'RE JUST TO STUPID TO ACCEPT IT.

Oh, the shills are here.

May kek destroy you shills. At every turn may your every plan be haunted.

Kek is a god of chaos, a leader to that would defeat te purpose. We will grow as kek wills.

s h a d i l a y

We are lead by digits of truth and they are repeating

waiting for the sun

No, that's Set.
Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies.

Kek is a primordial god of bringing in light.

Fuck KEK.

Praise MOLOCH instead. Okay?

No weapons formed against kek shall prosper..idk what part of that they don't get

Why would you worship Molech when it just makes you feel bad unless you're a degenerate?

Wow, you are STILL doing this? Give it a rest...this is getting old.

You all told me to kill myself, you all told me I was an occultist shill, that I was a LARPer, that I was scum and that I should neck myself.

You said I would never triumph over 'KEK' and 'PEPE' You told me the frog god would always triumph over The Golden King.

You were wrong. You were dead wrong. We have worked tirelessly to drive a wedge between you and we have succeeded. The Kekistan cringe threads worked beyond all expectation and the harvest of delicious salty fruit has been beyond delectable.

All glory to MOLOCH. The Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood. We reign victorious over the mongrel hordes of nationalists - even now they wear the flag of Kekistan and further the division between yourselves. The Amerimutt meme has further split your precious movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

youtube.com/watch?v=YHyqfUs4jMs

You are a laughing stock. Literally the new Ponyfags.

ABAR BA'ESH! FUCK KEK AND FUCK FROG WORSHIPPERS

fuck off frogcunt

checked

MISSION: SURVIVE

Christ, they need you in Italy..happening happened and the pope is a lie

ITS HAPPENING I CAN FEEL IT IN THE TREES

You don't understand this place at all, do you?

The only thing that comes even vaguely close to a leader here is KEK.

This Kek is in all of us. Egregore of anonymity and chaos flows right through us

three dubz post in a row, not a bad start.... but we need more, why aren't you niggers bringing praise to the frog god lord KEK?

>PRAISE KEK!!

Last time I checked you were the one begging for help. Are the chains weighing you down? You and I both know that you don't want to do this...

REMINDER THAT WE ARE MEMEING HITLER BACK INTO THIS WORLD.

##### HESCOMINGBACK #######

>WE NEED A LEADER
>A LEADER
Fuck that shit, any (((leader))) we get is going to be a phony appointed by shills and their masters. All we need is an objective, and the drive and energy to accomplish it.
And what can be a greater objective than cleasing the corruption and degeneracy from our countries?

All Hail.