American DNA results?

I discovered that I am a true Amerimutt. I got 5.6% Native American and 3.4% sub-Saharan African. I also got 2% Jewish. That's 11% non-white blood in all. And I thought I was 100% white Gentile before I did the test. You know what else was bad about my result? I spent my whole life thinking I was of Northern European heritage. But as it turned out, most of my heritage is actually from Southern Europe. I got 66% Italy/Greece and 23% Iberian Peninsula. OMG. And my parents told me I was 100% Irish. Yet I don't have a single drop of Irish blood.

My then girlfriend also did a DNA test and she also turned out to be an Amerimutt. She always thought she was 100% white. But her test showed she was 14% sub-Saharan African, just like Craig Cobb. I broke up with her after she got those results. But now that I have my results and I'm also an Amerimutt, maybe I should get back to dating her.

What did other Americans get?

>I also got 2% Jewish.
they all say that
the tests are kiked garbage run by, you guessed it, kikes

who, by the way, now have your DNA

>paying a company to sell your genetic information to find out something you could have learned by talking to your elders and two hours on FamilySearch

You're a disgrace to this country.

My OP was a troll for in case you couldn't figure it out yourself.

But on a serious note what did Americans get?

Go back to her for sure, her pussy is so stretched out by Tyrone now it'll be nice and comfy.

very low quality bait

>What did other Americans get?
nothing because I don't willingly give my dna to the kikes

40% European jew. The rest of it is Western European (Germany) and Scandinavian.

The jew is prob why I have a decent IQ, desu, but its still depressing.

100% white, as expected. Sage because troll

Pretty much an even mix of Anglo, Slav and Med. Plus .02% East Asian which they might've put in to fuck with me.

Mutts love saying they're Irish for some reason. My pops keeps trying to get me to take one of these tests. The other day I said
>Why would I take that test, so we can find out the percentage of mixed up mutt our family is?

They will never get my DNA
They couldn't handle the results.

The kikes lie.

brb gonna go kill myself

Boomer tier pic, satan.

What, you got tested and you are part jew? Sucks to be you.

My father is 98 percent european and is 2 percent Nigerian. I got 1.3 percent Nigerian, 26.7 percent Chinese, 19 percent Mongolian, and the rest was european

Kikes have your DNA now. I wonder if they will sell it for profit. lol

Are you serious?

Le 99.1% face

99.9% wh*Te
>0.1% KARA BOGA
One drop rule wh*Tey, I am a PURE KARA BOGA

My fellow KARA BOGA
Let us go slay some wh*Teoid scum

feels good man

Mainly gook genes, but part French because great grandfather was a French Colonial Guardsman who decided to mingle with the natives.

Disgusting.

>78% Northern Iberian.
>22% Southwestern Native.
One drop rule applies to all (((whites))) living anywhere in the USA. Southerners need not apply, most Dixie boys are jungle fever babies.

>.1 sub saharan

Come on nigger. Even sicilians have less nigger dna than the average amerimutt.

Okay, you idiots, now change the scales around under moderate/conservative option. All of this data is approximated and not 100% conclusive. For the love of God, don't make it more than it is.

73.4% European
20% (((You Know Whewish)))
6.6% African

Post the result.

If you count (((them))) as white, I am in the 90s.

w-we are a beautiful p-people

KARA BOGA WILL CRUSH THE Wh*Toid HORDES!

I was told I was about 1/4 Ukrainian.
>It's Eastern European Jew
I'm also 1/4 German and 1/4 french.
>I'm a fucking Holocaust baby
Jew without the gibs. Kill me.

Im 100% white/european. They put in a Greatx3 grandfathers dad ran off after the civil war. He killed a handful of yankee soldiers after the war had ended.
>my grandfather died when my dad was a few months old. Luckily my great uncle was around to tell the story of the family.
When people ask me about any cool famly history i usually reply "bastards and killers."
Someone once asked which was i? I ended up laughing pretty hard because my father was a bastard.

If you're not middle eastern you're not white since aryans originated there.

Am I huhwhite enough?

>I broke up with her after the results
Okay I chuckled have a (you)

Hail Mosley brother

The CEOs of facebook, google, youtube and 23andme are all related through marrage and blood. They have everything you post, google, and watch logged in archives and now they are building a DNA database and they already have your DNA. To top it off they muddle the DNA results with bullshit to mess with "racists". Congratulations on surrendering to their agenda, OP.