Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Stream in a few hours, get in here!

It's a vain hope, but maybe we can finally hear about Arcadia Lost. That would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqdTFy6xWaY
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv301746166
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Translations when

>no guten morgen
newfag

Maybe we soon won't need to bother. Who knows?

When it begins, it should be at the url below. Since Sup Forums likes to eat links, you'll have to combine it yourself.

http
://
live.nicovideo
.jp
/watch/co373888

Fuck SIN-DUTY, let them finish BiS first.

I see your taste hasn't improved a bit, Sumikaspammer.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=NqdTFy6xWaY

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv301746166

Tfw ywn be as good as classrep in vidja cause you're a savescummer.
Why live?

I hope they wish Lise a happy birthday.

It was a good day.

Annnnd we're off

Off to a good start already, I see

will i get anything out of this if i cant understand moon runes?

Very noticeable today

They - they didn't. Did they?

>I see your taste hasn't improved a bit, Sumikaspammer.
Well yes.
My taste is always the most refined and cultured.

Yours, on the other hand, is comparable to excrement.

>My taste is always the most refined and cultured.
>Yours, on the other hand, is comparable to excrement.
Its the other way around lad, but if it helps you sleep at night.

Of course it is not.

DO NOT DISTURB

Not even Sumika wants to be Yui's friend

I must say it's good to see her back.

And Monkey Chop showed up for a bit too.

Can you not provoke them, please? Thank you

Who is that?

Are you fucking trying to get us shitcanned? Fuck off back to /m/

Yeah, they do polls pretty often. Decide what merch to make next, for example. Sadly, birthday polls seem to be over. Top three would get birthday art.

>get us shitcanned
Why would that be?

Aaaand she's off.

SIN-DUTY may just end up like BiS though to be honest. Maybe not even animated. Arcadia Lost seems like it will though.

I just hope they get a competent director this time. I'll be really pissed if it's who we got for SM.

And back!

There was a poll earlier, but I couldn't take a picture in time. About 75-25 though, I think.

Also, she's not only a food thief, but I Kouki was about to feed her.

I swear to God there's something going on with them.

Were saying something, but apparently plans were interrupted by the spill of something.

How easily he touches her.

Also discussing teams sort of, right now. Oneesans in teams.

They are lovers

>suddenly Total Eclipse playthrough
What, are they going to release a second edition of TE? Or is just to set the mood for the new SF event?

I guess that's what they were gonna show. More of the TE prequel VN dealing with Yui.

2nd half TE anime when while we wait for Eurofront?

They still don't fucking listen.

Just so you remember, the one in the middle, Shimako, is such an idiot she didn't drop when she heard the laser warning.

Maybe at least one of them would have lived if they hadn't fucking gabbered so much during class.

I don't even know why this admiral is speaking to them. They obviously will never put it to any use.

This is who they fucking expected to be the elite of their nation.

and they are the IRG

meanwhile conscripts in 1983 did a better work than them

Congrats anons, looks like they revised the timeline.

Indeed.

>Dumb bitches wasting best boy Abe-kun's time
The BETA did good for once.

To keep the Potemkin village in place, BETAverse East. Germ. lacks conscription, beyond maybe what is historical. They do ""encourage"" volunteers though.

The more I think about it, the more I think the BETA invasion was a blessing.

Ah thank goodness you're here!

And I think that's for Berlin only. Rest of the country gets conscripted down to the kids.

Why are Farka's cheeks so pinchable?

Oh hey, guess who shows up!

At this rate, Kyoko will be as prolific as Walken.

There's another use for fortified suits!

You can play school sponsored paintball in them. I thought it was lacrosse at first. And this might not even be paintball.

They expected these losers to save the country. What the fuck.

and to keep your loved ones from been CHOMP'd

>Before the construction of the Berlin Wall in 1961, military service in the GDR was voluntary, though the Free German Youth and public schools mounted intensive recruitment drives and service in the NVA was often a prerequisite for career advancement. Compulsory service had been introduced earlier in West Germany (1956) —one year after the Federal Armed Forces were established— but the GDR held back from this step until 1962. The situation changed when the border was sealed in August 1961, and five months later the government announced a mandatory service term of 18 months for men.

WRONG!

IT'S NOT EVEN PAINTBALL, SOMETHING THAT COULD SAVE THEM!

It's, drumroll please

SNEAKY SWORDFIGHTING

IN PERSON

SWORD FIGHTING

IN

PERSON

I think the BETA all did us a favor at this point. And we get it, she's Yui's great rival.

Yui thinks of her mom and Kyoko a lot.

If only Senna knew what husband had done.

I wish I had a tomato right now.

Reminds me of that scene from Stargate SG-1

>Goa'uld Staff
>this is a weapon of terror, it serves to intimate the enemy

>P90
>this is a weapon of war, it's made to kill your enemy

I need more of this goddess.

I really, really, really feel bad for these army and navy personnel who have to teach them.

Why even bother. They are being taught literal life and death skills, and they still whine like it's school

At least she has a killer shit eating grin.

You gotta take what you can.

>Why even bother. They are being taught literal life and death skills, and they still whine like it's school

That happens because they still don't see war as a real threat

>visual novel discussion

Sent ;)

She's clearly tired of their shit.

Reminder that Theo was already in his first BETA fights at this age.

I know that, I'm just really feeling the exasperation right now. Like, this is bad. I'm almost cheering for the BETA to chomp heads at this point.

I feel you user

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

I don't know, but something tells me Iwaye is a bully. He apparently has been teasing her since forever.

By the way, he's not her actual uncle

Yui is only good for ryona

Ho ho, guess who it is?

That means this is likely the railgun scene from the anime.

OKAY THIS I DONT FUCKING REMEMBER

HE WAS LITERALLY HIDING IN A CLOSET

I think this is the best you're going to get. There's not a lot of art of her.

Pump and dump Yui's mom

How many people are fucking hiding in the closets!? Next thing you're gonna tell me Theo is gonna pop out.

No wonder Shimako was an idiot. All her character points went to her chest.

And for those wondering, yes, they're all more or less embarrassed about their suits. Well, Yui doesn't seem to have an issue. Someone clearly is a pervert. But we already knew that from Total Eclipse.

>Yui doesn't seem to have an issue
Well, duh. She already accepted that pleasing men is the only thing she'd be ever good at.

Except her. Apparently she likes the feel of it. And is confident about her assets. Lewd.

>diesel

is that a fuel cap?

It's funny the steam is about Yui considering I rewatched the first two episodes of TE yesterday. It would be interesting to see them get more characterization but how are we supposed to get invested in a squad that gets wiped? Or is that the point?

Also is literally the same character as Inghild, but with glasses.

Sort of. Just in looks too, and even then, more just the hairstyle. Attitudes are completely different. Even their ends are different.

Fuck Anett. What a stupid bitch.

Elaborate.

Around gingers never relax

>Fuck SIN-DUTY, let them finish BiS first.
Hopefully they'll put it in VN format. But then, age might not want to shell out all that dosh for Yukarin.

Jurgen's birthday is tommorow. What would Beatrix and Iris do to celebrate?

>What would Beatrix and Iris do to celebrate?
Try to kill eachother because he's dead.

Well, they both died on the last day of May.

Actually, March 28th, not May.

Hopefully, they'll revise it to show that Katia was mostly successful at holding the line and getting the DDR evacuated. I rather like the final message and overall hopeful, bittersweet tone of SM's ending, and wouldn't want any irony thrown in. We're presented with a pretty black and white story, and I think trying to add ambiguity with Beatrix's death is a mistake. Just don't subvert the overall good feeling tone of SM's ending, and I'll be happy.

The line broke in August '83. No 15 year old figurehead can make the dumbasses in charge of east germany more competent.

What is she thinking here?

I'd be happy if Katia got halved instead of Vivi.
We can't always have what we want.

t.MAL

>I love my older Eishi BF
>My BF died on the front lines
>I have nothing left to live for except revenge

Maybe they reflected different aspects of her personality a little bit but her circumstances and role within the character dynamics are the same.

Poland is the best but Beatrix is good too.

Katia's final scene takes place at the end of July, right before things supposedly go to shit in August. It is extremely hopeful without a hint of bad things going on though, so I don't know if age will subvert it.

Iris's is an undisclosed amount of time later, when everything is going to shit and everyone is lamenting that they don't have Iris there to guide them.

Lise's ending doesn't involve a future snapshot, just the car ride away from East Germany.

Kirke's afterword takes place on July 5. We know from that that Theodor either abandoned his duty as Captain of the 666th after Iris dies, or that it was retconed, because he's disappeared, and Annete is the (new) Captain (will attach proofs of date in next post).

fuck off paul

As for whether or not the go with a subversion, it could go either way. The 2001 scene doesn't seem to show much regret and Katia's faction is still around. It seems like the story treats the rebellion and killing Beatrix and her stasi as ultimately a good thing, but we'll wait and see (many of the Chinese fans certainly don't, but even with their access to the source material, their authoritarian outlook may make them extremely biased towards Beatrix). Maybe the people in EF will have a more balanced and interesting perspective (except Ilfie, who'd be too much of an airhead to even realize that the DDR had a rebellion and fell).

>Theo and Kirke as narrators/viewpoint characters
>Not rejoicing about dead commies/stasi
Expecting objectivity there is daft, those are the two characters who'd be the happiest with the results of the rebellion, regardless of any negative concequences it might have.

A better girl could've used this good design ;_;

>SM
> objectivity

lmao

Katia's is the end of June, not July.

She could have at least appeared in the anime.

She wasn't moderate enough for the anime

>moderates get faces
>fuckboys get faces
>werewolves do not get faces
Fuck you age.

I don't spend enough time on /m/ to even know who that is. Why is it so implausible that they ended up reusing a character archetype for a total of three episodes between two shows?

I really like Inghild. She needs more art.