finds death note on ground

> finds death note on ground
> writes own name into it

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Death Note Anonymity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to put my name in every book I found, it's not unlikely.

what happens if you write math equations in it?

It kills asians

George Soros.

are you a comedian

>have no birth certificate
>instantly become unkillable
nice

Can't the notebook force the victim to do stuff before dying?

>Find out name of closest person to nameless guy
>Write "guy finds and kill nameless guy, then comits suicide"

If sheimegami are gods wouldn't they exist before birth certificates became common

Obama must be immune to the Death Note then.

Why didn't Light just write " Light Yagami - dies at the age of 90 with $200 billion net worth and a harem of virgins"

>harem of virgins
So he doesn't fuck them?

The person who had his name on it can only delay his/her death for 14 days

There's a limit date of 21 days.
If I had the Death Note I would create a TLOU apocalypse.

If I had a Death Note I would keep it forever and only use it if I really needed someone killed.

> finds death note
> writes own name into
> "he dies at 95 years old after successfully reaching all of his life goals"

Can the death note make zombies?
Can you write the name of scientists and have them make and then give you the zombie virus?

But pretty funny.

This thread just makes me think Death Note is unclear about what it can and cannot do.

Death by snu snu

No, people are just fucking stupid not knowing the explicit rules.

>finds death note
>start killing people from other countries instead of the one I am in
>literally never get caught because my country doesn't give a shit
Easy.

>get stabbed on the street by a criminal you let do anything in your country

That's against the rules or some shit

Yeah I thought of that, like writing some very intelligent scientists and make them work together to create it. Death Note doesn't only control deaths, it literally controls everything

screw the rules

>dies of a heart attack 45 seconds later because the death note can't do the impossible

>all these newfags not knowing death notes rules

Death Notes would be easy to use in America due to how common heart attacks are.

this

>have the perfect weapon to kill people without getting caught
>still get caught

Was Light the stupidest anime protagonist ever?

Light was a villain protagonist. He was destined to ultimately job because of his ego.

Welcome to neo Sup Forums

Quite the opposite, my friend. Those who remember the rules are probably the newfags. Old fags read it 13 years ago, don't expect us to remember the rules.

It would work like Light experiments on prisoners.

You can look them up via internet, you have no excuse for not knowing them

No he was an anti-hero, go back to ANN to spew your propaganda elsewhere

The people who read the manga years ago and considered all of the possible workarounds back then wouldn't be considering them again 13 years later.

Doesn't work that way, it goes by the name that is recognized as your real name, not what name is legally considered yours.

In this case, unless you literally went by no name for your entire life you would still be killable by whatever name everyone called you by. Not sure how it would work for people who went by tons of different names, interchanging their names constantly in different groups though, that would be kinda confusing.

seems like you faggots never read it or even watch it
you can't make people do something that is impossible for them, they will simply die in 45 seconds

Light got too ambitious.

A normal person (as normal as a sociopath can get at least) would have just discreetly used the note to kill off people to make things work out for themselves. If you did that and alternated the cause of death smartly enough no one would even notice something strange was happening.

Light had to do his whole 'god' shtick and make sure everyone in the fucking world knew he existed.

Light fucked himself over trying to kill L for no other reason than his ego.
But it's also true that it was that same ego that kept him going in using the DN, like Ryuk said, other people went insane just by killing a few people

Only if making a zombie virus is actually possible to do.
If it's impossible (either because they lack the resources, lack the knowledge, lack the technology or simply believe that such a thing isn't possible), the scientist will just die in 45 seconds of a heart attack.

gwern.net/Death Note Anonymity
Read this. The more people he killed, the more he exposed himself. It was basically impossible not to be caught if you intend to kill as many people as quickly as light did

In fact Light was just stupid. If he gave a random delay of a few days tho whoever he killed then it would be impossible to catch him. The only reason L was able to pinpoint him is because he killed immediately.

So, nothing changes?

TFW Non eyes death note users would find it nigh impossible to kill me because my name was changed minutes after I was born and the changed name is the recorded one.

2nd half of DN everybody just mistrusts/looks down on Light