What the fuck was his problem?

he has lots of regrets but can't admit he is wrong

boredom

Manlet son I believe.

no worthly opponent

I am angry
angry about musashi

edgy cuck

No maternal love, literally. Baki is the opposite, he had scarce maternal love, but ended up as a pussyfied Yujiro instead.

i cried
this shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>powergap>>>>any of the melodrama in modern shonen

your mom leaving you because you were really thirsty enough to get your own damn milk at the source.

T-thanks for reminding me

Meh, I hate how scantlators skipped this chapter back then.

delet this

So bullets and explosives don't work on him?
wew

Basically his problem was that there were strong people who picked up on weak ones so he tought the strong ones how does it feel for being weak.

This world likes to ignore that guns exist unless it's to show the people using them getting beat down. And at this point Yuujiro has the US backing him so nobody will kill him for fear that they retalitate.

No this doesn't make any sense, but this is Baki.

>so he tought the strong ones how does it feel for being weak.
But then he goes around and crushes people who are considered "weak" since he always targets gyms/dojo's and squashes every member and not just their best. Eventually he turned into a feral beast.

For him everyone who isn't a third world starving kid is strong. Also we saw several times how those punks bullyed regular people on the streets despite nt being the strongest ones on their dojos.

>being the strongest ones on their dojos.
Which dojo do you mean? I recall him walking into a gym and trashing the members completely unprovoked but it's been years.

is the anime any good? I just want to see some manly shit

Yes, because even the smalest fly on that gym was stronger than a regular joe.

As gay as the manga.

But if they are just guys fighting each other he loses the excuse of fighting as a symbol of the weak. They aren't doing anything and before he only fought in conflicts where the weak were being oppressed by the strong and that's not the case with some of his Dojo hunting.

They are fighters, anyone who fights must be ready to fight at any time, from soldiers to athletes and thugs alike.
You don't see him destroying random civilians who aren't fighters.

He basically fought for those who couldn't themselves, and made friendship who also fought for helpless people.
Crushing someone who probably would become an opressor soon isn't conflicting his worldview. Fighting against a starving kid or a beggar would.

The original OVA from the 90's is good

I just don't see the same noble intentions that the pics in this thread try and paint. Probably the only time I ever respected Yuujiro was when he meets Muhammad Ali. I was honestly worried he would beat down the young Cassius Clay but instead he did talk about how he respected what Ali had come to symbolize and who he protected. But that is also a much Younger Yuujiro, his hair is still in a ponytail. I feel like eventually he just lost that zeal and simmered down into a life of crushing those beneath him.

Right here is a very different Yuujiro Hanma than what exists in the present.

but is it gay in a manly way? I dont want to see faggots

that picture segues nicely into the dude that started praying to yujiro in the "final" battle.

is the ogre face attainable by anyone or just the hanma bloodline?

made a joke that the new goku transformation would be the ogre face and most that are aware of what that is finds it amusing.

Attainable if you train every day, roid and/or plastic surgery

The first season is watchable (despite all the censored content) if you're starving for some dumb hand-to-hand action. The second season is fucking awful thanks to the shit-tier animation, if you can even call it that.

he just has his hair tied back too tight