ANN encourages people drop anime

animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-06-28/.118104

Shady and wrong. That comments section is pretty repulsive as well. Guess it's time to admit people that don't drop things are better anime fans after all.

>reading ANN
This was mistake number one.

The rest of your mistakes are merely offshoots from this central one.

Sup Forums - Anime Websites & E-celebs

Fuck.
Off.

How is that "shady and wrong"? Anime and manga isn't your livelihood, you don't have to do it. Why would you continue doing something that you don't need to do if you don't enjoy it? There is nothing wrong with dropping a series if you aren't enjoying any longer or taking a break from anime entirely for a while if you find your interest waning.

>I'm better than you because I enjoy wasting my time watching horrible shows instead of doing anything significant for society.

Who cares? Fuck off.

Because it encourages short sightednss and encourages people to invalidate any opinion they have.
Hi ANN agent

>hey guys, read my article

Sounds correct to me

Watching less anime or just stopping entirely when you find you're no longer enjoying it is a perfectly legitimate thing to do. The same applies to any hobby, sometimes you just need a break.

If you want to get pissed about ANN, there's much more legitimate targets. Things like that Answerman article where that same guy seriously claims that Japan is full of rampant incest like an eromanga with his one source being some retarded "psychohistory" report from the 90s. Or how they never took down their bullshit article about Asano Inio being transgender. Or even just how fucking terrible their taste and opinions on anime are in general.

/m/ and its obsession with ANN needs to go back to their home board, where they must pay for the firewalls they program themselves that keeps them contained in their little hellhole.

This is not /m/ related so it was posted here. The comments section was too disgusting not to share.

>watched anime since 96
>only 5600 episodes
Really makes you think

So you actually got triggered for real by the opinions of some other anime community?
Or did you actually get banned from there after behaving like a dork-lard and want to raise your personal army to revenge-post on them?
There are some anons who sometimes get angry at ANN for being banned there just because they behaved as if they were still on Sup Forums, proving that those anons are utter morons.

All I got from skimming through is that he's saying
>Stop being an autistic retard, you don't have to watch everything
which is true.

>reading ANN's editorials
>acknowledging that ANN's editorials exist

For what purpose? Advertising?

Don't tell me what to do, shithead.
Go back to ass sucking that ANN writer's writing.

>Or did you actually get banned from there
Nope
>"do not have a valid opinion on anything and be a slave to your emotions"
Also you have autism tourettes.

>reading ANN
That's your first mistake. Never read from english anime sites. They're cancerous.

Its impressive if you watch a lot of shows to study the medium and create something of your own.
I dont understand people just watching every shit show with zero filter and look at it as a postitive. How do those people even hold a conversation?
>Oh yeah that show is good, watch it
>Man that show is shit, better watch it

I started watching anime when I was 19, switched to manga when I was 23 and I still have more episodes than this guy.

who are you quoting?

Read mine instead.

Is this the same autist that keep posting ANN threads on /m/?

>How do those people even hold a conversation?

What makes you think they talk to people?

>implying this is only one person
Unlikely, autism tourettes dude.

>be a slave to your emotions
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't drop an anime I don't like if I'm only watching it to have a good time.

You are invalidating anything you say about anything you drop, obviously.

Ok. Who cares?

k

>only 5600 episodes
Holy shit I started over 10 years ago and Im above 10k

The article seems completely reasonable, fuck off with this garbage drama.

looks like you were late from the Daiz drama back in the days

>The article seems completely reasonable
Hi Justin

Maybe, but this is a board meant to discuss anime and manga, not articles about anime.

articles about anime still pertain to anime

>There are anons that watch anime they don't like so they can shit on them while feeling better about themselves
Pretentious as fuck.

Pretentious, but valid

Then don't talk about things you've dropped? You don't need an opinion on everything.

I rather would, that way you can fight the sheep.

THIS is why I only go on Sup Forums to discuss anime

Why would you read ANN in the first place, anyone reading it doesn't deserve to watch anime anyway.

I'm at 30,000. What have you done in your life?

It's actually rather weird to see this thread still up and not pruned.