Considers himself white

>Considers himself white
>Enjoys spicy food

Pick one

I'm not white and I can't stand spicy food.

I'm not white and I love spicy food.

I like the flavor of spicy food, I don't care about the heat in fact if they are actually "spicy" in terms of feeling hot they usually destroy any of the flavor and are shitty for it.

Implying white people didn't conquer half the globe for the sole purpose of making their food spicier

Exactly.
Just realized my id looks like SOY. Checkmate Drumpftards

Italians make plenty of spicy foods, dipshit.

Stop eating spicy food. Its tied to stomach and intestinal cancers.

>considers himself white
>American flag

I’m 23% whiter than you mohburger and I always make my food spicy, I just grabbed 4 habaneros for my super bowl dish tomorrow, stay mad palletlets

not even worth uploading a bait pic

wtf I’m a nigger

>Italians
>White
pick one

Kys
Sage

my buddy always eats hot sauce etc and he shits all the time and farts all the time a nasty nigger, he's going to have to wear a diaper in 10 years

There is like million different ways to rebut your point. Without white people millions of non-whites wouldn't even know what spice is

Sup Forums am i white because i slather everything in non soy mayo?

>>Italians
>>White
>pick one

Says the fucking ARGENTINIAN

>American education

I guess all you suburban retards all down a bottle of franks red hot before you swing by Walmart for your weekly pick up of extra fat Oreos and AR-15’s huh

People like that will end up with massive intestinal growths, polyps, and cancerous growths that will cause him to lose a section of intestines, leading to having to wear diapers or a colostomy bag for life.
Spicy food once in awhile is fine, but not all the time.

dude we conquered the entire planet for access to spices

what made you think white people don't like spices?

Let's keep this trash off of Sup Forums
Sage

>OP is a faggot

pick one

We conquered the world for Oregano, Parsely, etc. Not algerian death peppers(tm)

>"no true scotsman fallacy"
>"true scotsman"
>"i am also retarded"
>pick one

yeah you need to think more before posting you lame fuck

It was for salt and pepper retard

But the reigning spice champ is a white guy? You can have it BOTH ways.

Italians may not white but you my melanin mate are certainly not white.

You're missing the entire concept of imperialism, OP.

Whites can appropriate the foods, women, and art of any culture, and it only serves to demonstrate our superiority.

>white
>not conquering the world for some spice

Whites have weak ass taste buds that's why you don't like properly seasoned food

Wouldn’t stronger tastebuds taste the spice more easily?

The fuck is a Macao?

When you need to make shit on a stick taste better, add spices!

>what is spice trade

Incorrect. We have stronger taste buds, which is why what is bland to you, is flavorful to us, and also why the amount of spices you use are overwhelming