Kill All Awoos

Never been a better time to start living the American Dream

OOWA~

MAGA

This

/thread

Sessions needs to do something or go

REMEMBER TO GO TO CHURCH TOMORROW, AWOO~

How American Citizens over 18 voted (or didn't vote)

Good grief they are inbred.

He got fooled into recusing himself.

MORNING
>DOJ wants Manafort’s suit against Mueller dismissed
>Trump tweets: "Rasmussen just announced that my approval rating jumped to 49%, a far better number than I had in winning the Election, and higher than certain “sacred cows.” Other Trump polls are way up also. So why does the media refuse to write this? Oh well, someday!"
>"This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"
AFTERNOON
>Obama to visit New Zealand in March
>FBI agent in op-ed says he’s leaving over ‘relentless attacks on the bureau’
EVENING
>Trump tweets: "Great jobs numbers and finally, after many years, rising wages- and nobody even talks about them. Only Russia, Russia, Russia, despite the fact that, after a year of looking, there is No Collusion!"
>"“The four page memo released Friday reports the disturbing fact about how the FBI and FISA appear to have been used to influence the 2016 election and its aftermath....The FBI failed to inform the FISA court that the Clinton campaign had funded the dossier....the FBI became...." "...a tool of anti-Trump political actors. This is unacceptable in a democracy and ought to alarm anyone who wants the FBI to be a nonpartisan enforcer of the law....The FBI wasn’t straight with Congress, as it hid most of these facts from investigators.” Wall Street Journal"

youtu.be/qq-1_GyWKmA Thread Theme

America will only be great again when the Jews parasitizing it are eradicated.

thanks y ew hoooooooope

Reposting because I'd like to talk to /ptg/ about this, I know I'm not the only one who feels like this.

I've said since day one the memo is a nothing burger. 1.) both sides will look at it and come to different conclusions 2.) it's nothing /we/ don't already know 3.) fake news will keep spinning. The only thing the memo has done, for me, is piss me off. I voted for trump because I want JUSTICE! ITS BEEN ONE FUCKING YEAR!!! DRAIN THE SWMP ALREADY AND LOCK HER UP!

I swear if Crooked Hillary/the traitorous globalist politicians aren't in jail by the next election I'm not voting for trump again. I don't care if he is the greatest president I'll ever know, if he doesn't deliver his promise to restore law and order than he won't get my vote.

fib here ama

THANKS NNTNN!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

lotta non-voters

are you russian? bought?

That takes me back.

maybe that is it.
I always imagined myself with a hottie.
This girl is average looking. Not ugly at all but just "meh, a woman". Just enough to mark the checkbox. Maybe she'll look better in person and maybe it is good that she didn't seem like a thot that paints on the makeup with a roller brush. She isn't fat. Just bland.

It's just hard to get excited about a girl that I don't instinctual feel "holy shit I wanna slam dat pussy".

2D has spoiled me that I can imagine girls who about both extremely cute, feminine, pure hearted, and at the same time STACKED and beautiful without any flaws. I just definitely feel like I am settling.
I da know, I'll go but ugh. Just feels like I deserve more, but maybe I don't cause if I did I would have more.

which instrument does this retard play?
i should probably watch this
i told my friend i'd watch it when it first came out
whoops

Much Obliged, Hope.

Don't be ashamed, you just need practice.

Kelly Ann and Ann Coulter get into a fight. Who wins?

Cuckoldry has evolved

is the new bf a good kisser?

AOTY

The libs and pitchfork hate it, which makes it even better. Great album. Haven't checked in on the little boys over at Sup Forums but whatever.

>Other

Thank youuuu!

KAC, she has children to see grow up and therefore more will to live.

For a second there
I thought its going to be the Turk man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity pasta cause its the weekends

>FBI agent in op-ed says he’s leaving over ‘relentless attacks on the bureau’
WINNING

Come@mefaggit

you're fucking stupid

Its a sloppy windmill fight and Kellyanne wins. Probably loses an earring.

Can we gas the conspiritard kraut already? I'm sick of his retarded well-poisoning crackpot threads. This is probably the same faggot who always posts those NASA truther threads.

Hillary is only a figurehead and possesses no power now. Those who must be eliminated are the globalist traitors and foreign manipulators who want us to be controlled by international capital.

eagles a cute, CUTE!

What do you think would be the result of accepting homo marriages?
If you destroy the family between man and woman, the gay movement wants exactly this, to accept "marriage" to be even between man + man + man and a parrot.
Conservatives warned EVERYONE about this.

Look at the physiognomy. Bull-dyke lesbians and balding soyboys, none of whom are willing or able to reproduce.

Do you really dress up in womens clothes?

>159141681
Shoo shoo blackpill retard. OIG report is the big happening. The memo is a preview.

line up. i don't want to waste more than one bullet.

KAC gets vacuumed up into Ann Coulter's dark, childless, pit of a snatch.

sleep better lads

>user... you're gonna build me a wall, right? Not like that other dude...

You got your entire life to look for a mate.
You're a man. You don't have a ticking clock.

Thanks Hope.

*fbi
ama

>rooftop koreans edition

Good luck with that.

>t-they're making fun of my beautiful tayfu, make it stop mom!
k, dweeb

Nope, he was in on it. If he really was fooled he would unrecuse himself.

suspect was white

Why do Asians vote lib

never, thats queer. not even on recce.

>he actually enjoys drumpf protest music

because fuck white people, that's why.

why do they hate taytay?
why do they hate tom?
why do they hate trump?
are these people all related in some way?

More than any other people on Earth, they are indoctrinated down to the DNA with coformity to the collective.

He recused himself under oath for the senate during his nomination, if he goes out of his way to do something about this would be the same as lying under oath, or am I being retarded?

They're spreading retarded disinfo about how da loominarty has an army of satanic trannies who are every public figure.

This. I don't buy into any anti-sessions shilling but if he won't pursue Crooked Hillary he needs to go. Crooked wanted to appoint social workers to every family. As someone whose life is in crisis from failing to endure the Marxist indoctrination that is social work majors, let me tell you I can personally attest that social workers are subconsciously-Marxist overweight hyper-feminist women. Crooked Hillary would've used social workers to destroy the nuclear family!

But that's no crime, deleting 33,000 emails AFTER a congressional subpoena is. And the Clinton foundation being used to sell US government influence?? Sessions needs to either DRAIN THE SWAMP, recuse himself from living, or accept that he cost trump my vote 2020

So what sort of rabbinic monkey-business should we expect them to pull to try and shut down the OIG report

You know the only person those losers shot was their own security guard on accident, right?

Dis nigger on FOX is triggered as fuck.

> Army of satanic trannies who are every public figure

They're robots, this is well known

PILLOWED

In case anyone here cares about Kansas.

>disinfo
do you have a single yahoo news article to back this up?

What did they mean by this?

d-do you think she liked it?

THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!
begawds!

(((Yes.)))

If this faggot judge doesn't get impeached by Congress the Constitution is dead
He was the presiding judge in the Flynn case if anyone doesn't know

>DID user POST THE AWOO MEGA LINK?

I got to thinking. Since in the coming future people will be fired from these big agencies. Why don't we start learning what it takes to be in these agencies and making sure we can replace any traitors with weaponized autists anons?

no, if i remember correctly, under oath he promised to recuse himself from anything russia related to al franken
but i'm pretty sure he could do something like "new information has come to light, the scenario has changed"

This style of meme will never not be funny

> Grammies don't nominate a single white person for best artist
> "White privilege is destroying music"

All it takes is a criminal justice degree, retard.

so Trump only has 7 years left
Best case scenario, what do you expect to have happen?

Because other than just delaying the overrun of whites by shitskins by maybe a decade, I just don't see any of this mattering. It's entertaining but not meaningful.

I have never seen Tom Brady and Taylor Swift in the same place at the same time.

Please tell me the kitter was OK. I have to know. Stay safe kitter!

Not yet, it is.................. 34% uploaded

No but I know there's a bunch of retarded schizos from godlikeproductions who keep posting their off topic conspiracy theories here like we're supposed to care or something. CBTS attracted a whole bunch of them it seems.

No, under oath he promised to recuse himself with anything about the Russia investigation.

It's where they live.

If they reject people for torrenting fansubs we're all fucked.

i wish FBIanon would come back with an update.

link me to that

What exactly does a social worker do anyway? It seems to cover everything from getting people signed up on benefits to things like CPS when you hear people use the term.