I LOVE EMILIA

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EMT!

Good taste

Who?

Best elf.

Ram>Felt>Betty>Crush>Emilia>Priscilla>Rem

ANAL SEX WITH EMILIA

finished episode 25 last night, why was the ending so flat and rushed? everything up to episode 17 was great and felt well paced, but once subaru and rem have their big blowout scene in episode 18 it felt like everything just fell apart.

Fighting the whales was pretty cool but it felt like the whales came entirely out of left field and everything about taking down the sin archbishops was totally hamfisted and bad.

like wilheim was the only good part about the second half of the show. i couldn't believe the drop in quality after episode 17.

Emilia is seriously an angel

I'm confused.
Emilia looks so good. But why the hate?

shes a traitor whore

boring generic LN heroine #837392

Remcucks can't handle their girl lossing

>losing this
not getting with that sperglord is winning

And Rem is biggest yandere cunt hypocrite

this
she's nothing but a shit waifubait

>I am anime only, look at me!

I want Priscilla to keep me as her "princess"

>I'm a retard and think that people will read the source material about this generic LN heroine #837392, look at me!

Rem best girl, fuck all Emiliafags.

If anything, she's the antithesis of waifubait. The Rem camp swelled so quickly because of Emilia calling Subaru out and pushing him away, disillusioning the Japanese self-insert audience who thought being nice and making effort were all a heroine needed.

>sh- she's better in the LN, I- I promise!
I bet she's a generic nice girl who gets nothing done by herself in the LN as well.

>make the MC go full retard to prove that Emilia is not some waifubait!
Anyone with half a brain would have kicked Subaru out, or even better not even let it come this far. The most disappointing part about her calling him out was that she even blamed herself after that and that she was ready to suck his dick right after that

>anime heroine calls MC out on his bullshit, pushes him away
>BITCH CUNT
>anime heroine sucks MC dick unconditionally
>WAIFUBAIT SHIT
>anime heroine does both
>BAD WRITING

Bravo Sup Forums

She almost has no flaws, extremely beautiful and is extremely innocent.
Waifubait

How about a heroine who likes the MC but doesn't suck his dick unconditionally, calls him out on his bullshit and instead of abandoning him right away brings him on the right path?

so basically Rem

>she was ready to suck his dick right after that
>Emilia: I won’t fall for you that easily you know
?

Rem is even more waifubait than Emilia.

Rem is waifubait
Emilia is garbage waifubait

One week later she wanted his babies and declared him her knight

> I won’t fall for you that easily you know
> later it's revealed that she doesn't even understand love
shows again how bad the writing is

Okay let's compare

>first time meeting Emilia helps Subaru just because she's such a nice girl
>first time meeting Rem she kills him because he's a suspicious fuck
>Emilia design is pretty
>Rem's design is alright but nothing special and a blue version
yeah user, it's pretty clear that Emilia is waifubait

>declared him her knight
This has nothing to do with whether Emilia wants to suck his dick or not.

True, I don't want my girl Emilia hook up with that edge-fuck either.

Rem's hero is great, though.

This doesn't work going around hypocritically bitching about this:

And then have your own post contradict by this Basically Subaru has gotten on the bad sides both of them at fuck he's relationship both at one point or another. Those two have responded in kind to d different degree when as well as been taken care. So neither are actually waifubait. Some of ya need to fuck off with this pointless shit already.

inb4 "whataboutism"

EMT main girl that will win. rem a side character cuckold.

This doesn't work going around hypocritically bitching about this: And then have your own post contradict by this Basically Subaru has gotten on the bad sides both of them at one point and fucked his relationship bot. Those two have responded in kind to d different degree when as well as been taken care. So neither are actually waifubait. Some of ya need to fuck off with this pointless shit already.

inb4 "whataboutism"

How do I continue to get into re zero after finishing the anime? It was pretty good I felt

Nah, Rem cucked emilia
Subaru had his feeling in order (love for emilia), then he confessed his love for Rem.

This thread shows that Remfags will always shit up threads if it doesn't revolve around their waifu

>docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic

Not really? He confess his love for Emilia to Rem and nothing she said dissuaded him form confessing to Emilia.

Emilia isn't cucked get at all in fact she can't since she's been pursed not the other around.

This has always been known, but Remfags lie to play victim anyway.

EMT!

>I didn't read and have no idea what I'm talking about
Lol

>she can't since she's been pursed not the other around.
>Emilia finally understands love, but Subaru eventually gives up on her, for some reason.

What the fuck is going on here ?

>needing to resort to an irrelevant non-canonical story ot defend yourself

I'm always impressed at how low the desperate will go.

Salty Remfags shitting up threads non-combative threads. So the usual.

>actually admitting to being a shitter

Are all Re:Zero threads this dead ?

No, this is a bait thread by some shitposters that moved in recently. There is no new chapters to discuss other than the Arc 5 one Summary user posted last thread, any discussion about it drowned out by baiting and shitposting by them.

Shit I missed it then, I can't find the arc 5 (or I'm just plain stupid maybe), do you have a link for it ? There is so many different website with different content I get a bit lost

Bookmark this
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic
It its updated on every release

SA's translations are here
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Thank you !

No, unfortunately you can't just have a waifu appreciation thread because somebody on other side with a stick up their ass will come and ruin it despite never even mentioning the otherside's waifu.

Plus there fact we no new translations to talk about at the moment anyway.

No that the dust has settled, can we agreed Emilia is objectively better than Rem?

Emiliatan!!

Jesus fucking christ can you stop fucking bumping this thread with that dumb whore

they wanted to finish the season on a high note
even though the suffering immediately resumes after that

this level of butthurt is impressive

bimp

>I bet she's a generic nice girl who gets nothing done by herself in the LN as well.
You're pretty much spot on. She at least gets some development though

god fucking damn it
it was page 10 why did you not sage

>unironically liking emilia

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
Read the available Arc 3 Interludes and Arc 4 chapters on TranslationChicken, and when you run out, move to user.

Except that is wrong, but we get sensationalist, Rem is useless whore who fails to get anything done.

that background character in rem's anime

beside being a cheerleader.

100/10 for me too. Will contract the f outta her.

But somehow maid isn't generic and boring?

The maid isn't the main character.

That isn't an excuse for her to be boring.

the maid gets a background story and character development. By Arc 3 she is one of the most fleshed out characters in the story.

Of course it is.

So does practically everybody else. Maid ain't special and it doesn't stop people from still finding uninteresting.

Says you.

>maid character
>one of the most fleshed out characters in the story
Now this is intriguing.

Is this pitiful or what?

It's like you never played Tsukihime or watched and read any anime/manga in your life.

You are a faggot

Oh I did hear of that series, but didn't know the maids are more than just ordinary side characters. I guess I should stop thinking maids as fetish characters then.

Sup Forums doesn't know what they want. At least people that enjoy waifubaits made up their mind.