Next Sailor Moon Crystal Confirmed!

Dead Moon arc confirmed as 2 part movie!
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-30/sailor-moon-crystal-anime-4th-season-revealed-as-2-part-film-project/.118230

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ju9McyQejk
youtube.com/watch?v=1LYVRFpvPZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off nobody cares about that ugly faced, family friendly-fied version, and movies in general are worthless.

film, so not tv show?

>Sailor Moon manga
>family friendly

Why are reboots always so worthless?

Not the manga, but Crystal.

Hotaru-chan

But season 3 was good.

No soul. Usually done with the intention of 'hey, remember this?'

Hopefully that will mean some consistency in the animation/art style. Too bad they didn't announce a date, so I'm assuming Sailor Moon's anniversary will be going up to 35.

>This
>no soul

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ju9McyQejk

>Chibimoon had them thighs in the original
>she's a complete stick in the new one because "MUH MORALS MUST PROTECT CHILDREN"
Yeah, no, fuck this I swear.

It's /pc/ now haven't you heard.

Since there's not date i expect a lot of waiting

Why did you post fanart?

What if they're doing it as a movie because Sailor V is going to be the TV series?

That would imply Toei will give Sailor Moon fans something they want.

Let me be very clear: they won't.

>nobody cares about that ugly faced, family friendly-fied version
Correct, Crystal is trash, this is why (also melodrama).

>movies in general are worthless
What a pointless and dumb thing to say.

>Dead Moon arc confirmed as 2 part movie!
I don't want a 2 part movie.
Fans deserve the proper TV episodes.
This is why I will never replace or get rid of the Pioneer SuperS DVD set.

Will it be online or Blu-Ray only?

movie are different,they always deliver with digimon tri as an exception,since they left it to a different studio

The western fandom fucking hates SuperS so they might care

Hey lets thank DBS for ruining Saint Seiya and Sailor Moon.

Now Toei cares about DBS, OP and Precure(now with Tiger Mask W about to end).

Saint Seiya was ruined years before DBS. In fact gringos are whiny babies because they don't know the true suffering that mean being a SSfag

I have a bad feeling about this

Kiddo, they all have this stick thighs to begin with because they are more like the manga now in which they are, per the mangaka, meant to look like flowers on stems.

Toei should animate Episode G but it's much more safe to suck dbs and op dicks dry

The origin of moe.

Why do they hate it so much?

Because of too much Chibiusa and no Outer Senshi
Also pagasus shit

>Toei should animate Episode G but it's much more safe to suck dbs and op dicks dry
I don't think it'd be possible to make Myth cloths out of episode G's designs without dumbing them down a lot.

And Saint Seiya does have a Toei project announced currently, it's just a dumb one (the one with the female Santia's).

But pegasus shit was the best part.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that western fans have the worst taste.

Yeah idk if saintia sho is good or not but everyone knows gold saints sell. Saint seiya actually has 3 projects in the works but I don't have high hopes for any of them. Best chance for toei is to make episode g or remake of the original blending the best of the manga and anime

I hope this means it has a huge budget and doesn't look like crap.

>I hope this means it has a huge budget and doesn't look like crap.

But most of the budget will going to the next Precure movie

still don't get the chibiusa hate

Mostly bitter old hags who are jealous of her youth and cuteness.

So is Crystal worth watching? I enjoyed the original but stopped after the R movie.

Kid character PTSD. Every 80s and 90s cartoon have a kid character to connect with children and that kid need to have attitude or some bullshit. When Sailor Moon arrived, everyone was done with this trope so they didn't even give a chance to Chibiusa

Fart Senshi

Anyone know anything about the new VIZ dub for sailor moon s? I can't find any torrents anywhere and it's been out for 10 days now.

i'm loving it so far and i wanna keep going

But I love him

Cute!

Nice

it's alright

In b4 it's a full CGI movie

Minako really has nice tiddies here

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KEEP THIS SHIT CONSISTENT

Who even has any trust in this thing to continue making it? S3 was just as garbage as the first two. Just bin it and forget it like a bad nightmare. It's been nothing but bad decisions from the start.

Dead Moon arc for dead Moon reboot.

Toei has done some impressive CG animations, so if they won't screw it up, I won't even would be mad.
>S3 was just as garbage as the first two
(You)

why it should be CGI? it's the same people as S3

youtube.com/watch?v=1LYVRFpvPZ8

This scene was so amazing. They really got across how everyone was shitting themselves in despair when Saturn appeared.

While sadly missing the goofy faces of the original, S3 Usagi is probably the best animated version yet.

The others have strong leg games, and even some ass cheek peeks, it's only Chibiusa who got stick unlike the old anime.
Of course they couldn't have that, or the random panty shots.