>Point warheads at major European centers
>Get economic, diplomatic and military aid
>Shame USA if anything happen to west civ
>Profit

True or conspiracy theory?

Sampson Option is a bluff but Nuclear blackmail is real

It's another Jewish fable

>conspiracy theory

STUXNET was discovered by Kaspersky so that disabled the easy way to overload all the nuclear power stations simultaneously.
Intel and AMD CPU's are still comped, but I wonder if the NSA can block any attempt to control because they're aware of the compromise too.

Reverse engineer the current political state of things. Does it pan out? Somewhat...

The Jews are pussies. They rely on deception and hiding in the shadows. That's why they do false flags. But they're trying one every week these days and it's becoming stale.

They're actually very brazen, they take risks like 9/11 that whites aren't willing to take. They don't care.

9/11 was a failed ritual. That was the catalyst for the beginning of the end of the NWO.

Worked out great for North Korea right?

Israel would get regime changed in a hurry if they actually threatened something like that to the west.

How to spot a kike.png

Explain how I'm jewish. Your post doesn't make sense.

>Sampson Option is a bluff
>but Nuclear blackmail is real

please, jew. we know Sampson Option is real.

Jews have a truffle around Denver and have been holding the US hostage by blackmail a long time.
Don't forget the mystery missile launched at Hawaii.
Q will tell you it was Nork or Chinese, but Sup Forums knows who did LV and HI.
Israel has turned into a rabid and dangerous dog.

I'll smash dat mf kike button first you fucking cowards. You announced your open plan to replace us.

How is that shit with the planes even fucking legal?

>legal
>(((Jewdicial))) system

Israel has never built anything other than crappy Uzi, desert Eagle and Galil.
They "stole" all those nukes from the US and attacked the USS Liberty as a cover story for it. Then they killed JFK to steal switches.

Almost every false Flag in the past 20 years was done by Israel and CIA.
Americans are more than tired of it too.

>What's good for you isn't good enough for me goy and don't you dare question or ask for anything of mine
Ya sounds about right. I know jews IRL they're walking memes.

Child Trafficking.
Almost every "probate' ((Judge)) in the US is a Jew.
They are the ones selling Goy children into trafficking.Using Hillary's not Bills 1997 Adoption Act.
Just look up your district probate Judge. Guaranteed a Jew and a Trafficker.

whole world is under a nuke hostage scenario.
the public just simply forgot it, or believe it.
its just that no ones retarded enough to pull the trigger yet, because the consequences aren't worth it.