Reminder that you know nothing about the real world because you have spent all your life in a protective bubble and get...

Reminder that you know nothing about the real world because you have spent all your life in a protective bubble and get all your information from jpgs. Six years ago you were twelve years old. You think you are going to change the world but you can't even clean your room.

>Six years ago you were twelve years old
I wish

I can't do it

and who the fuck are you? did you come here to tell me something you believe to be who I am? maybe your trying to break me down and make me feel hopeless so that I will eat the words you type right out of your ass. but, you are the one who is here now with us, so what does that make you?

>Reminder that you know nothing about the real world because you have spent all your life in a protective bubble and get all your information from jpgs.
I've been all over the planet and used to work in intelligence.
>Six years ago you were twelve years old.
I fucking wish.
>You think you are going to change the world but you can't even clean your room.
I own my own home, commie faggot.

>posting this with a commie flag
hahahahahahahahaha mate
The uni isn't the real world

We know and understand move than any other sizable section of the population because we're the only place that exists where a large amount of people have truly open and honest discourse.

Everyone else is our inferior.

have you noticed how falseflagging JBP hasn't gained any traction?
try again
try harder
the left can't meme
>in all fields

Reminder that Peterson went from Daddy's house to college to the Democratic party to working for goverment.

He knows nothing about the real world and his wife is Jewish, or at least he says, "ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE JEWS BECAUSE THEY ARE SMARTER"

"WE ARE LUCKY IF JEWS RULE OVER US"

It's been nearly 9 years since I was 12.

Six years ago I was 20, and my bedroom is immaculate

Kek these are great

>You think you are going to change the world but you can't even clean your room.
>says the commie meme flag

Let me guess, its not real communism

teenagers have ruined this board

This is not a laughing matter

:(