So I watched Serial Expetiments Lain. In the execution of its themes, music, and atmosphere it is excellent...

So I watched Serial Expetiments Lain. In the execution of its themes, music, and atmosphere it is excellent, far exceeding my expectations, excepting the excessively obtuse exposition, expecially regarding exactly what was going on in the final exipsode. However, I dod't make this thread just to extol the show, but instead to inquest with inportence. Inspeficier: does the intergal chyracer Lain exhibit indications of inischyrality? Ineed in explaination intuced.

It was explicitly implied in exipsodes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, and implicitly explored in numbers 1,3,5,7,11,13. Looking at Lain's school life, for example, she initially is largely isolated, extentially socially invisible, lacking even a single intimate ralictionship excluding Alisu (she's exempt, the friendslut's like that to everyone). Leaving skule a sighed, Lain's home life indicteceit too. She logs into the intredaNET and expends inordainted loads of thyme ingaged in shitposting anonymously. If that excess of digital thaims ins't inischyral, looking at her exegotes indubitably show she inherited inischyrality through the lineage. Lain's exegos FATHER shosprean extreme abscession in digital thaims, exactly like Lain. Lain's sester literally is phone, no exaggeration , and Lain's mome excentially doesn't exist.

Likewise, simply examining Lain's actions throughout the show exposes her incredibly high inischyrality levels. One indicteceiton is the lack of excitement from intertaining stimuli (underaction). The drug additive, the NiGHTs, the JESUS, as innumerable libes were extinguished, she expressed no emoticon. However, she ware INFURIATED by the Suited Men's Lajer, and the silent sound train (overaction). She intrudes into Alisu's private, the Teucher Man ko teuch scene, and expose her lewd inners (Lack of scens of space). Every sheckal in pizza she exacts a tip (Tipping). ALL so she infoliates she sego bare sute, surale streme infantile call KINDER much?! Ha!

Any thoughts about this?

nice blogpost

didn't read

lain is absolute garbage.

Ill watch this show sooner than later. I didn't know she was a fucking neet though XD. I stopped reading after that to prevent spoilers.

this is a lot better than some of the imitations I've seen posted this year, maybe this is the original guy

>friendslut
new favorite word

This. Lain is boring 3deep5u shit right up there with Penguindrum, Paranoia Agent and NGE.

It is entertainment for stupid people who want to feel smart.

thank you for keeping this thread bumped, hopefully it won't be deleted too fast this time

Pls do not bully Lain-chan.

It's okay to admit it sucked user, I do it all the time

>She logs into the intredaNET and expends inordainted loads of thyme ingaged in shitposting anonymously.
So she's one of us.

Lain is very straightforward.
Pengiundrum uses metaphors how horrible.
There is nothing "deep" about Eva.

The internet was a different thing at the time, something new, magical, mystical even.
Your 2017 google are not useful there.
You think it's common knowledge, but most of it was alien to these time.

Just moe before it became pandering mixed with a bunch of random bullshit yo make people feel smart.

I see fat Hot Topic girls who think they're like Lain all the time these days. It's cringe as fuck.

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

This wired thread again, veja du.

i thought the show was pretty cool and I enjoyed it
what does this mean

I miss the original anischeral posts.

He didn't even say anischeral until like two years in.

It's the only Lainposter neologism I remember those posts with.

Nice job making us fellow DEEPfags look fucking stupid.

if you identify yourself as "deepfag" you already are stupid.
It doesn't take someone else to make you look stupid.

I hate how I can actually understand what OP was saying. This is wrong.

Wait oh god I was wrong. Nevermind I still don't understand.

I don't publicly do so but it is an integral facet off my taste. I don't think they're actually DEEP but most of them have surrealism and aesthetics that i enjoy.

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

fucking pseuds

I also enjoy Gundam and early TypeMoon

this is way too intelligible to be autistic lainposter

extreme pseud

but you didn't REALLY enjoy it, it just tricked your brain into thinking you did.

So I watched the Aksiamente Lin series. In the implementation of the theme, the music, and the atmosphere was excellent, far exceeded my expectations, with the exception of this exhibition being over-exposed, especially with regard to what was going on at the Akseibesod final. However, I Dodt made this topic just to return the show, but rather to investigate Anburtens. Ansbesahia: Do Chirasar Intertar signs exhibit show conclusion? Enid in Antosd's interpretation.

It is explicitly implied in Akseibesods 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, implicitly and explored in 1,3,5,7,11,13 numbers . Seeing the school life in Lynn, for example, was originally largely isolated, invisibly social, less intimate Ralickbshib one except Aliso (free, and Vrinslot like that for all). Leave School breath, Lin also home life Adakedzit. It is recorded in Antrdanit and spent much of Aanordentd from Angajad thyme in Hitbusting is unknown. If these advantages digitally criticize Anasciral, he stares at Aksjigots the very show he inherited deductively through the offspring. Fraud Hosberaan lux Aksegos father in extreme digital marginalization, such as Lin. Lin literally cover-up is a phone, no exaggeration, Lin Momi Aksantiala no.

Similarly, just check the procedure where the entire exhibit displays its very high level of Andascaralita. One of the Adictsithon is the lack of excitement stimulus interaction (delay). The amortization of drug additives, and Neyts, and Jesus, as Lipis is infinite, and he does not express expression. However, they flow with the appropriate wages of men, and train audio sounds (above). This disturbance in his own Ilisu, the sight of their Tyoshr man Ku Tyosh, exposes his reckless racer (lack of space space). Every Shikal on their pizza ties the tip (tip). So that's all their adult Seigo boils naked, high-level advocates to invite so much ?! Son of Kunder Ha!

this is way better

so much this

What is this ESL garbage?