Sin Nanatsu no Taizai

So, who gets raped today?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qrkHt
sankakucomplex.com/2017/06/29/sin-nanatsu-no-taizai-bd-overflowing-with-naughtiness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully everyone.

>another recap episiode

me

For real?

Anyway, some kind user gave us this last week:
imgur.com/a/qrkHt

No one. Luci and Beli would just kiss and make up. Literally.

Seriously, who bought the artbook?

Impressed that the show is still going to release its final 2 episodes on tv given it had two recap episodes.

jesus christ Hisasi my dick cant handle this

Just imagine the smell of her 5 days unwashed pussy and butthole, that should make your dick limp instantly.

Now this is what I call entertainment.

W-what are they doing?

Pubic tugging.

Has anime gone too far this time?

King of the mound

Saving anime.

Special was honestly that great. Hopefully future ones get lewder.

Link?

Someone hopefully will.

I have it but can't scan. Probably need to cut it up for a proper scan. There's no nude Bub though.

Oh no, this gave me a new fetish I'll literally never find again

Any idea if the recap episode added anything new?

It's not out yet

I think this might be one of the worst ecchi shows ever made.

Someone has it:
sankakucomplex.com/2017/06/29/sin-nanatsu-no-taizai-bd-overflowing-with-naughtiness/

Excuse the sankaku link.

I think Satan's the one narrating it.

Then you haven't seen enough.
But yeah they really blew it

Silly user, this is a shounen battle, not ecchi.

Compared to other HobbyJapan shows, it is a little on the weak side.

I miss Queen's Blade, and the Unlimited artstyle looks strange compared to the original. Hopefully the Reina ass is intact.

but that's only preview images

Translated summary for episode 11:

The secret of Belial finally revealed. The demons of the great sin who knew their identity and intrigue confront Belial as a whole away. However, Belial who took Lucifer 's power is powerful, hits Lucifer for a long fellowship and grudge, and as a finishing of revenge, it is a scheme to make Lucifer' s heart penetrate with Mariana 's hands. Lucifer who only knows that there is no way to free Mai riya, orders trembling Mai Lia. "Sting!" ... .... At that time Mariana is ... ....

And it airs next Friday. What a fucking mess.

>Mariana
>Mai riya
>Mai Lia
Is this bullying?

>imgur
user what the hell are you doing?

At least episode 4.5 had the music video. 10.5 has nothing new at all? Damn.

Not me, some user uploaded all his stitches from last week there.
He said it was too much of a bother to upload them here, he's probably right.

For an imageboard, Sup Forums is certainly tedious to use.

Why all the delays?

Staff members are resigning as soon as they can to save their careers from this shitshow so they have to keep hiring new interns to take over the grunt work.

Careful user, someone will believe that.

Are you fucking kidding me?

it's a 10.5 episode thing today but i can't find an upload yet to see if they added in a little bit of new footage at the end or not.

As Belialfag, hopefully Belial. So I can fap furiously today.

it's because they want the 7 dvd's to have 2 "episodes" each.

>delays
>recaps
>maybe even being forced to save the final episode for the BDs thanks to that
And the worst thing is that after watching Shirobako I can't even hate them for that. The poor guys must be suffering a lot.

There's no new footage in the recap ep?

It'll happen, user. It'll be episode 11 or 12.

Is this the most prodcution troubled show of the season?

At least it didn't end up like Long Riders or Regalia

we're in total 5 weeks delayed from seeing episodes 11 and 12 now. (3 weeks at the start, plus these two recap episodes)

They could cram the shorts into the last BD like ZBL did.

>3 weeks at the start
Stop spouting bullshit, retard

it didnt air ep 1 until the fourth week of the season, holy shit are you a goldfish?

Like a whole bunch of shows, you retard. Holy shit, do you think all shows have to start on the same fucking week?
Here's shows that started on the same week as Sin
>Danmachi Sword Oratoria
>Saekano S2
>SukaSuka
>Fukumenkei Noise
>Zero Kara (the one about the white haired loli witch and the tiger furry MC)
>ID-0

thats still a fucking delay you retard. They aired the first 3 episodes at some special event early anyways

It's not when it was always planned to air that day, you retard. Delays are when they plan to air it at a certain date but they can't and have to change said date.
Also, it was just the 2nd week, nopt the 4th. Fuck off, you can't even count
2=/=4

Get a room.

They didn't. It has live action segments.

these recaps are planned too, they're still fucking delays oh my god

ew japanese women are so fucking ugly i'm skipping this.

Wait so what exactly is going on?

Yep. You're retarded. The recaps aren't planned. Not until a practial last minute. The plan is air all episodes without recaps once a week starting from 4/14. However, they realize they don't have episodes ready and thus, resort to recaps.
A show not starting on the same week as the first shows of the season isn't a delay, you mouthbreathing retard

shitty recaps

A retard thinks all of a season's shows have to start on the same fucking week and can't even count.
He still wants to insist he's right.

Anichart says this is going to continue into next season. Are the delayed episodes then going to be then?

I remember joking that they'd need 2 recsps since the first one was after just 4 eps
It was supposed to be a joke
Also remember that the OP wasn't ready until a few eps in, and the true ED wasn't either

Wow the raw is not even out yet.

Remember GuP?

Raws usually come out late when it's a recap

Do you even know what the point of a season is?

latex? petrification? transformation latex skin?

Or more recently and from the same studio as GuP, Regalia

It's this guy's fault. Don't make jokes like that man, fuck you. I hope you're favourite character don't get lewds.

I'm sorry, i won't do it again

Do you? They never claimed the show was going to start before 4/14. Thus, it wasn't a delay.
And even if it was, it was a single week as it started on week 2, not whatever you claimed because you can't even count

What happened this season? There were delays up the ass and recaps all over the place. Not just talking about this show.

being engulfed in tar and and suffocating endlessly because they're immortal

Howcome they waited until the end to torture them and do nudes of characters other than the main 3?

the industry is collapsing

I can finally be free from the shackles of this beast.

Show was in development hell for a long while. I think it was meant to be an OVA series but got reworked for TV. 2 recap episodes and it being the last show to start this season make people worried that we might not see the finale until the final BD (which comes out in December).

that's still a delay they just announced the delay a bit in advance

Berserk
Alice to Zouroku
Re:Creators (although this one was planned just for the sake of filling up the air time)

what else?

No, gangrape by a liquid mass of evil peoples

>we might not see the finale until the final BD (which comes out in December).

I didn't think I'd find Mammies so attractive as I do.

You planning on scanning the whole thing?

Whatever you say, you retard. You still can't count. Even if you're right, there have only been 3 delays. And it started on week 2, not 4

I know Tsuki ga Kirei got one
Also, Kado

I can't wait for Belial to get humiliated and tortured.

It's a miracle GuP became the massive success it is now.

I'm very sorry but I don't have a scanner. It wouldn't be waifu to scan anyway, the book is kinda stiff. But it's cheap, you should buy it.

The last show to start this season was Atom the Beggining (which started on 4/15). Danmachi Sword Oratoria also debuted 30 minutes after Sin

*easy
Fucking phones.

>Still not fucking topless
Dmonhiro is going to have a fit.

I thought about buying it. How much of the art is already online in lower res?

>loli witch
>loli
I still wish retards would stop saying that, and the series is already over.
>average height, fragile build, sinfully beautiful looks
Is her canon stature. Cheers.

I swear if bahamut gets delayed I am going to be fucking mad.

Waiting for topless 2D little girl on official art is basically the same as waiting for a topless 3D little girl in a random magazine, at least these days.

Thank you for admitting i'm right

There's a bit of that in the spinoff manga, but that's all of it.

I think about half or less of the images for each character. There are no virtues though. And half of the book is that Sword of the knight or whatever franchise it is.