Seikaisuru Kado

Why didn't you save him from het, ntr and higher dimensional babies Sup Forums?

It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.

>No scene at the end where autism professor suddenly joins the anisotropic chatroom
This might be the biggest wasted opportunity of the whole series.

Keep on trucking, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy poster.

And as they drifted up, their minds sang with the ecstatic knowledge that either what they were doing was completely and utterly and totally impossible or that physics had a lot of catching up to do.

MC x Saraka 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Why didn't you save me from people suffering of Stockholm syndrome, projectingfags and delusionalfags?

>Spend the entire series building up and developing a character to endear him to the audience
>Make lots of cute art of him and the MC depicting him as happy
>Spend the last four episodes breaking him down, making him suffer more and more so the audience empathizes with him
>Make the audience think they can come to an accord and reach a mutually-satisfying conclusion
>Instead spend the final episode humiliating and destroying him, only for him to die completely alone, clutching his treasured bookmark
WHO APPROVED THIS?

SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion

>expected nothing
>still got disappointed

I don't get why people think the ending is bad. It's fucking hilarious and it was fitting for it to fly off the rails straight into the sun. There wasn't any other satisfying ending that could've been had.

"Delay?" [Zaphod] cried. "Have you seen the world outside this ship? It's a wasteland, a desert. Civilization's been and gone, man. There are no lemon-soaked paper napkins on the way from anywhere."
"The statistical likelihood," continued the autopilot primly, "is that other civilizations will arise. There will one day be lemon-soaked paper napkins. Till then there will be a short delay. Please return to your seat."

He could have just given up and joined the friendly side

I think the true purpose of this show was to teach fujoshits never to get their hopes up. Holy fuck zaShunina and Hanamori got NTR'd so fucking hard.

>Super Ultra God is now a 16 year old half human Japanese girl

Hahahaha holy shit my sides are still aching

someone needs to photoshop that positive pregnancy test onto a picture of tsukai

>fly off the rails straight into the sun
That is a bad ending, your retarded memeing ass just likes it ironically

I don't understand when exactly they knocked Tsukai up.

This is the Goddess of all beings of all dimensions. Say something nice about her.

I-I like you. Will you go out with me?

Why is she so perfect? Is it Shindo or Tsukai genes?

Give me a better fucking ending, user. Do you wanna go with the predictable happy one where shindo does something cuhrazy and surprises zaShunina? How about the grim, 'unexpected' one where it fails and the world gets sucked into the anisotropic, with an open ending as to whether it's good or bad?

Multidimensional time transcending NTR is the best we could've hoped for.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a train wreck was this?

Why is she wearing a school uniform? Surely she didn't actually go to school.

I want to make you another sibling.

To busy fucking zaShunina forever.

Why are you wearing a school uniform if you grew up in a small room and already have a total understanding of the universe and anisotropic?

Couldn't stop thinking of Kaguya. The show somehow turned from a sci-fi anime into Naruto in the space of three episodes.

Both.

What a shitshow this turned out to be.
>turned into good vs evil
>higher dimensional babies lol because crossbreeding
>violence is the right answer
>HFYshit and reset ending
At least science girl went to the anisotropic.
In the end only the visuals of kado and the anisotropic were worth it.

Childhood's End has a better ending and it has the end of humanity as we know it and Earth.

Both

I dropped it at episode 6 and only read the threads to laugh/10

Why do people do anything? Because it's cute.

This. That was fucking stupid.

Let us laugh at the ledditor retards together
>ZaShuina seemed like a totally different character this episode as he was uncharacteristically expressive and loud which was really off putting (also when did he get so gay)

also when did he get so gay

THE RIGHT ANSWER WAS HETEROSEXUAL NTR

SASUGA

This

Wow, for the fourth time during this trainwreck's run the predictable shitty thing I said would happen and got bitched at for saying would happen, happened. Thanks for the wild ride everyone, burn in hell.

Time to obliterate evil aliens.

So it turned into Twilight: mary-sues, love shields and a super speshul miracle of a daughter

Nice to see TeraSHITma BTFO

How can a show go from AOTY contender to the biggest trainwreck of the year? Were there some production issues or something that forced the author to change the ending to make it more marketable? I'm so confused right now.

This anime is made for tumblr, they need to watch it and be reeducated to understand that hetero is the right answer.

What a total fucking bitch. There was no reason for zaShunina to suffer like this in his final moments.

>3dimensional cucking bores me
>41 dimensional NTR
Imagine being cucked so hard that it takes 40+ dimensions to fully express it.

M I D I C H L O R I A N S

>CGIshit
>anime of the year
>in the year in which so many good things are about to get released
user, please

RUN

holy kek

>There was no reason
He killed her dad

It's called shitty writing

Will she save anime from the fujo menace?

We gotta deal with this, Nozaki is probably a generic Japanese middle-aged dude who wanks to high-schoolers.

>Do you wanna go with the predictable happy one where shindo does something cuhrazy and surprises zaShunina?
But that's exactly what happened.
It's because the show went off the rails that there's no way it could have ended well, you see.
After episode 9 or so we're just picking our poison.

I don't know if it was their intention to make us pity the "villain" during the entire final confrontation, but I felt nothing but terrible for him.

>""""also when did he get so gay""""
GAHAHAHAJHAHAHA

>a higher-dimensional being with god-like powers who just wants to suspiciously "share" shit with mankind for free
>turns out he's a drug-addict and wants to get higher and higher by forcibly sacrificing all of mankind
>SYMPATHETIC

My sides.

FUJOS ETERNALLY BTFO
YURIFAGS ARE NEXT

Child soldiers.

Did Shun-kun guide her into womanhood?

To be honest, I like her. She's a lot more tolerable than Saraka. She's also way cuter and younger.

Tune in next time on Star Wars: The Chosen Chosen Chosen Chosen Chosen Chosen Chosen One

40D/10

So what's the Japan's reaction to this ending?

Hibike Euphonium already did that

But he is sympathetic.

>"Hetfags" get to enjoy the AOTY Tsuki ga Kirei
>Fujoshi shitpost for weeks and shill this show only to get BTFO and have their fuckboy utterly humiliated
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Hanamori's fine

>Fujos utterly BTFO
10/10 I care not for anything else

>gay old man

Reminder Hanamori doesn't give a shit anymore.

>I will just negotiate with Yaha-kui zaShunina
>he wasn't able to negotiate with Yaha-kui zaShunina
>his daughter fucking removed Yaha-kui zaShunina
So what is there to learn here? Negotiations suck ass, power is everything after all?

This user speaks the truth.

the Free movie will be the final nail in the coffin

Wasn't Nozaki notorious for doing this shit to his readers anyway?

I don't get why everyone is celebrating fujos being BTFO, what am I missing?

>So what is there to learn here?
You can't beat the power of heterosexuality.

She literally has the best genes.

MAKE THE GAY GO AWAY
ONLY FAGS DESERVE RAGS
STEER CLEAR OF QUEERS
GIVE A FRUIT THE BOOT
POOFS ARE UNCOUTH
NO HOMO PRO BONO

The sexuality of the characters doesn't matter, it's just predictable as fuck. It's bland writing whose elements wouldn't be out of place in Twilight or a Nicolas Sparks' book

Because it's funny to them, same with people saying "/u/ BTFO" about any given show

Why would Yukika even care about her parents when they didn't spend any time with her.

If she's so powerful, why can't she revive her dad?

So.. Was this.. NTR?

I stopped watching this at episode 7 (end of six)
Based on all the shit that I have heard, I will drop it now, since I actually liked the story.
Having it go to crap makes me so sad.

So... think the novel would have a more satisfying ending?

anime is for manly men again

>BTFO
Fujos expected gay or some hugging. Instead we got NTR and Shindo's daughter killing zaShunina.

>NO HOMO PRO BONO
Pfffft.

FUJOS BTFO

Fuck off yurifag, you're next.

Hanamori keeps saying nice things about them for 16 years

>utterly
I'm a fujo and I'm mildly pleased with the last episode because zaShunina was very gay and had a bonding moment with Shindo.

60% "I didn't understand what was going on but it was entertaining"
40% "disappointment"

I just hate Fujos. I, for one welcome the new era of anime about gods being cucked

Because it's fucking hilarious, this level of NTR is incredible. They were hypocrites shitting on Tsukai forever when that clown Hanamori was far worse.
Now the joke is on them because both zaShunina and Hanamori are cuckolds.

You have low standards.

Why did Yukika even side with them to begin with? She's all powerful. What if she didn't agree?

>She was literally born to be a plot device and to be used as a weapon in case her father failed
I kind of feel bad for her.

Because a loud group of individuals force and project their fantasies on to something and then cry very loudly, because their delusions don't meet reality.