Ok, which of them is a better person?

Ok, which of them is a better person?

they're both shit

Both are bad

Didn't read both but Youta is the better guy here.

Left

Right is just a beta

Dude, you probably confused sides.

Both guys in nutshell.

Right is a beta

Betas aren't good people, betas are people too weak to be alphas. Given the prime opportunity to fuck everyone with no effort they will do it.

Left is just not right in the head

is the guy on the right the only man in his world?
in left's world there's at least two other dudes around who are breeding with women.

>is the guy on the right the only man in his world?
So far yes. But there are girls raping monsters.

Actually why doesn't Reito just donate semen? Having sex is incredibly inefficient.

Yup, you are confused as hell.

I think they said artificial insemination doesn't work for whatever reason

He's not. He woke up in a world where every girl wants to bang him. It's the fantasy of a beta being fulfilled.

Alphas work to get their pussy.

Why doesn't he just cum into air and have women catch his semen then? Technically doesn't count as sex.

I've read the one on the right and it's pretty fucking garbage, but at least it panders nicely. No idea about the left.

Dude, try at least read that manga.

Several chapters of a dude being begged to have sex while the other three dudes in the world bang away and are rewarded with whatever they desire

ESL go away. you can't make memes with bad English grammar. It's just not worth the trouble of saving, archiving and reposting.

That's just garbage.

Youta wins because he's written by Okamoto, and we basically from experience know that there are 3 ending options:
>he dies
>heroine dies
>they both die

Can't we have happy end this time?

if by happy you mean NTR cliffhanger in kimi wa midara then sure

But Nononono had a happy end. More less.

Technically doesn't cause pregnancy either.

haven't read it because I'm not really a fan of crossdressing. I'm only reading Parallel Paradise because I hope that some time it's gonna stop