Why are burgers so obsessed with being white?

I don't see the same phenomenon with europeans, when instead they address themselves as british, german, dane, scandinavian, slav etc etc. What's wrong with being american?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/30/liberia-george-weah-salary-change-constitution-racism
freedomkeys.com/blackrednecks.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have identity issues

whats wrong with being white?

because it doesn't mean anything. brits don't address themselves as white, they're british

Nobody is British you have English, Welsh, Scottish. No such thing as British.

Found the British poster.

ok, sorry for my ignorance. but you reinforce my point, that whites everywhere else are the opposite of american-whites. you don't even consider yourselves the same nation, going even further to delineate yourselves from eachother.

how does white power sound to you? is it the same as black power? brown pride? gay pride? Why cant I be proud of being white? what is wrong with my diversity?

i find it funny too. they go
>imma 1/64th irish, so i got to celebrate st patrick's day, also i'm german, scotish, english, danish, and northen italian
so europe is better, then
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE USA USA USA

Black is actually very specific though. It only refers to the peoples who were brought from all over africa/islands to America as slaves. Since they did not know their country of origin they were forced to create a new identity and culture. They were denied access to the American identity and had no connection to their homeland.

African immigrants don't consider themselves black. They find it an insult.

A lot of country in Africa actually had laws persecuting "negros"(slave defendants). Liberia the exslave country created by after the emancipation had the opposite rule. They are actually debating right now if they should change their constitution to allow non "negros" to hold office.

>What's wrong with being american?
Do you really have to ask?

God this topic is tired and drawn. White is a derogatory term. Kindly educate yourself.

Poppy talk.

>YALL WHITE FOLKS IS DEMONS PAY ME

This guy is Black. Anybody lighter is not, they are colored South Africa had it right.

*poopy

because white encompasses a whole range of people that are different than you. a white american is not the same thing as a german, or scot, or dane, or slav. the only thing you are is american

america's the greatest country on earth. there is plenty to be proud of

>White is a derogatory term.

then why are americans so obsessed about it?

I speak the truth brother.

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/30/liberia-george-weah-salary-change-constitution-racism

Europe tires of being surrounded by stability, Euro culture, cleanliness, hygiene and in general, 1st world conditions. Europeans are tired of being White and seeing White people everywhere they go. So, they're going to Brown European nations, and enjoy the enrichment of acid attacks, beheadings, vans of peace, random rape gangs and sacrificing virgins to the volcano gods like back when everything was normal.

Because it reducing.

but they never were obsessed with being white, only their own nations, even before mass immigration.

reducing what?

>gets sad being called white

wew

you bring up a good point. do you think the whole white identity thing in america is a reaction to the black identity movement?

"White" is largely an American thing begun by non-Whites. It's not about the skin color of "Whites" by "Whites; and is in whole about what non-Whites think about skin color.
>With "White" identity comes "White" culture; read: All things 1st world
>"White" in the US refers to the Caucasian of European descent which hailed different nations within Europe

WHITE POWER

objectively its probably the opposite
probably historians agree

you do remember than (at least according to pol) murica was founded as a nation of white free men

so, if you have anyone to blame for black hypersensitivity its probably yourself

one hundred years to free them, and another hundred years to give them rights

no wonder where they hypersensitivity came from

To be honest, when they were white they were the fuckin shit.
>Clint Eastwood

tell that to the niggers who call me cracker.

why not celebrate the human race then? that's just as meaningless

why do you care what niggers think about you? many of them are obviously uneducated. do you stand up for "white power" as a kneejerk reaction to racism from blacks?

Except your own post should show you why it's not our fault there has never been any confusion that the country wqw founded by and for White men and its founders lived and died under a immigration law that state such.

Since then niggers should only be gratefule they were able to continue to live in a nation that gives them a higher living standards their people could ever give them themselves.

In the american contect black is understood to mean African-American. White is understood to mean Euro-American.

I stand up for it because society is better off with whites running it and therfore needs to be addressed and recognized

Brits have been raping each other for centuries.
Besides, what's wrong with combining Scottish with English? The nations that gave us Newton and Watt fused together. It's like mixing French with German. Can't be that bad.

>ignores chelsea manning

i see. because of their negative experience with whites in the US, blacks think all whites are the same?

you are forgueting that feelings really are more important than reason

even in the age of reason
only a minority of individuals are capable of disregarding or crushing their emotions

and you have the whole of human history to back this up

i see. and by whites you mean whites everywhere around the world? so there's no such thing as an american identity correct? as long as you're white your american?

No, I just believe our peoples are better off separate. I believe in ethnic determinism for my people and theirs.

O I understand their baser intelligence makes them ignorant and a slave to emotion. It's just funny they don't let their emotions over living better than any where else they could with their own people overshadow their hate for the people who gave them that opportunity

The newest thing is America is an idea. Why would you identify with that?

why you try to dialogue with me? i was only pointing something

to this day pinoys hate more hispaniards than muricans even tho you were more assholes to them than hispaniards
because of the history brainwashing

but this things dont last long

give it a century more and probably black butthurt will be a thing of the past

of course, if your country still exist

different gods created different human species on different continents. we are not the same.

Yeah. American identity is dying if not dead, not in small part because our nation is becoming a multiculti cesspool. At the moment theres african-american, euro-american and the other -americans

American blacks don't have their own culture, made up or otherwise. What they practice is redneck culture, as imparted to them by the Scots/Irish, specifically the Ulster Scots. Thomas Sowell wrote a book about this, I think. Here: freedomkeys.com/blackrednecks.htm

Whites in any perspecrive country Be it white Americans white Scott white English should be in power as they superior in running said societies.
What eruopewns are defining themselves are nationalities which a bigger born in Scottland for instance will be on paper just as much a Scott

>calling Americans 'burgers' while being American
why do lib trash want to be European so badly?

Slide thread, make sure to sage.

your right, shill heavy sage

Sorry fucking phone posting*

I just don't really like people talking shit about America

because we share a country with beaners and nogs who hate us

You're a fucking retard

Countries don't mean shit. Names don't mean shit. If you're of the isle of Britain, your British, or whatever you want to call that hunk of rock that is an island

right. and white encompasses many gods and religions, principles and thoughts. it's just a stepping stone to the one human race thing

It was created not so much in response but more as a way to group people against blacks. You can't say European only, because Europeans Love to hate each other. But you can say whites only And keep those negros out.

Whites were created because its really hard to unify people who still meme about 400 year old battles and stolen clay. We just pretend they were all on the same "western culture" team. Then we get mad at the people whose ancestors got fucked for complaining about it and just say they are demonizing "western culture".

Yeah your ancestors were systematically prevented from fucking reading books by my ancestors for hundreds of years, but what does that have to do with me? And why doesn't your culture place the same value on learning?

who am i shilling for?

i see. so white americans aren't concerned with being americans. you stand up for whites everywhere in the world. that's very noble. even if their interests are counter to yours?

Black literally only showed up very recently. Same with white.

It doesn't mean anything. Its not attached to historical concepts of race or contemporary ideas of nationality.

That's why people cant agree on what white means.

Americans do not have an obsession with being white, they just realize that most white people embrace being American, where as the non-whites are far less likely to behave and integrate.

As a Paramedic, I'm far less worried responding to the "white" side of town than I am the "black" hoods, because I know that my patient will most likely speak the same dialect and treat me with basic dignity.

so the problem is the word white, just call yourself american and all is good. Lets make white a bad word

>USA flag
>Why do burgers thread
>x is or is not white thread
Seriously Shlomo, whatcha sliding

British whites can call themselves only British because up until very recently, Britain was a de facto ethnostate. British identity still exists as a white identity, as the native British are all white. Same with all of Europe.
This is not the case in America. America has never been an ethnostate. It was a white-run, white-operated state until very recently, but there have always been blacks and various other peoples in it. A Turk or Somali calling himself a German sounds ridiculous, while a black guy calling himself an American does not. And since "American" has never been a descriptor for a people that are solely white, we white Americans cannot use it.

so why don't you move to europe and kick out the immigrants?

i'm nonwhite, but i'm not a jew. i'm just confused why europeans don't do the same thing because they're white too

so why not just use Euro-American or White-American?

They obviously took a lot from their surroundings. And even brought in christianity and combined it with their remnants of spiritualism. They importantly renamed all the things they took though. Because the whole point was for it to be exclusin

I disagree. Our specific conceptions of race did not exist in, say, the Middle Ages, but that's because our encounters with people of different races were extremely limited. Only when we began to explore the world could we develop conceptions of race, but that doesn't mean they weren't there already.

sorry for the confusion, but for all white americans, are you white first or america first?
because there is a difference

Because it's fucking redundant. The identity of "American" really doesn't mean a good damned thing, for reasons I've given.

It's cringe when a American says he's white when he wasn't even born and raised in Europe.

Stop taking pride in retarded shit.

Hey OP. America is the only country where you can wave two flags. I do feel bad for the blacks having a shitty slavery foundation myth, but they can adopt the MLK foundation myth is the want to. I think as Americans we have to remind immigrants that they have to choose to be American, even though different races tend to self segregate.

It is like with racism
We're 98% and we literally have less than 30k niggers + asians / 40kk that is whole population.

I mean you have a lot of niggers and don't want to be thrown into the same bucket as them, being 'murrican.

+ unless you are a native, you are most likely european or a nigger, so who are you burger OP, are you american like your nigger brothers or are you european?

eastern european and italian is the limit. Anything else and you are
NOT
WHITE

>whiteness is clearly defined when being attacked
>suddenly becomes nebulous when being defended

European, most definitely. But it sounds a bit ridiculous to call myself that, seeing as how my ancestors haven't been in Europe for 200 years. So I just call myself white.

This too.
There are many different European ethnicities too. Americans are just mixed mutts.

And that.
THAT.
Is exacly the answer to the thread. case in point.

>I don't see the same phenomenon with europeans, when instead they address themselves as british, german, dane, scandinavian, slav etc etc. What's wrong with being american?

each one of those arguably excluding slavs is a distinct and homogenous group of people until extremely recently, american whites are as a general rule fairly more muddled between those groups, but just like them we like to identify as what we are. We are americans, but there is currently this weird trend going on in our country where being white is bad. Think I am joking, google "american inventors" see who pops up. Hell google "american [anything]" and see what pops up.

We sure as hell aren't niggers, but the powers that be seem to want us to be. The american fixation on being "white" is nothing more than backlash against that.

I concur.

Just to prove my point, I did a quick google search...

As long as their interests don't involve stopping whites from controlling and holding majority power in their societies or interests in things that would lead to our destruction.

Except that's wrong and that's why there is genetic phenotype types that are more closer related and how we define genetic clustering. A German and a English person have closer genetics than a African

Why are krauts obsessed with being German? Why don't they call themsleves Saxons or prussians or Bavarians?

Because it's all that they had to distinguish themselves from their slave labour, and those divisions continue to affect their society to this day

The same eurotrash that has opened their boarders wide to the shitskin horde...those europeans?

Yeah, no shit they have no pride in being from whatever country they're from. I'm an American and proud of it. The world will never get our internal attitude of superiority. They may respect us out of fear, but they will never love us or get us. So, fuck them and their loser lack of national pride.

They changed the dialogue so being 'American' no longer means being 'white'. We were never 100% white but the 10-15% who weren't were all in their own little enclaves so it never really mattered if they called themselves American. Part of the subversion of American with Marxism and all that has been to replace our identity and disassociating us from our own (though relatively young) identity has been very effective. I might be 100% German genetically but my family on both sides have been here for over a century now, so I have no real German identity. I'm not German. The melting pot thing was a myth made up by some kike but it was true in its own way in that we were a mixture of European peoples. The only thing we have is 'white'.

because thier ancestors decided that it is better to have united germany than scattered shit small nations.
Do not mistake it for anything good, germs are raised to obey everything. Thier twisted mindset stripped them of thier nationality and replaced it with (at the moment) a seed of globalism called germany, A LONG time before rapefugee invasion.

I was making the point that historical ethnic understanding changes. Americans came from all over Europe, but here they became white. Just like germs came from the various states before unification and then just became German.

That they shitpost without posting sauce.

Because there's a certain class in America where it matters where your family is from. Not only country of origin but state prior to American independence. As to why post-revolution immigrant families care I will never know.

t. Both sides of my family date back to Pennsylvania German (1745) and English Virginian (c. 1690)
>tfw first mixed race in your family history
Feels weird

this

The US was almost 100% european blooded until 1900. Then over the next few decades, 5+ million jews arrived and began to crawl into positions of influence. Banking, media, politics, advertising, education.
When in power, they began the importing of third worlders on a massive scale. The US was still 90% european blooded in the 1970s.
As the number of negros rose, and more importantly, the MEDIA hammered the european blooded down and down, especially in the last 10 years, then those of european blood sought common ground. They had been told they are the "evil whites", and brainwashed for decades in their education, yet all around them they see the evils done by the negro and other foreign elements.
People describing themselves as 'white' or needing to in the slightest, is only a very recent thing, and comes from the idea of automatically assumed homogenity in their own country being threatened by a tidal wave of third worlders.
Here until the last few years, no one would have described themselves as 'white', because we are English. Being English automatically means fair skin, like the rest of Europe. No need to specify further.
Only now that muslims are flooding in by the millions in Europe, do people feel the need to specify within their own country's population.
English was always fair skinned, now people have to say 'white' English.
I'd rather called them True americans, because anything that has come afterwards does not belong and does not want to integrate or behave.
True English, True French. True European. There is no need for 'white', but we can use it when we like, for positive group purposes.

Being white IS being American. Americans are racially euro mutts. Being a euro mutt is the most quintessentially American thing you can be. Niggers are basically squatters on american soil and spics are invaders. The racial demographic of a true American is white, or in other words a mix of various Europeans.