What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

Probably mediator, but Cool didn't write her to do doing anything important and Kyoani's screenwriters are busy shoehorning the appearance of Tohru's father

She's thicc

To be best girl.

How the fuck did normalfags latch onto this series? I have seen fucking ordinarys on Facebook talking about this series, one going so far as to say Kanna is cute but the fan service made her uncomfortable.

Stealing my heart.

PS.- she did.

>Kanna is cute but the fan service made her uncomfortable
He's not wrong.

Stealing Lucoa from Shouta

I fucking hate normalfags.

Exploiting a cute, stacked OL for sexual favors in exchange for food.

KyoAni magic. Even the worst of the normalfags knows about them, and they'd watch even loli hentai if it was animated by them.

thicc to make my dicc sicc

To be a punching bag/big eater joke

>but the fan service made her uncomfortable
>He's not wrong.
He is though.

Winter 2017 was FULL of normalfags. Everyone, every fucking normalfag watched this shit, Gabdrop and Konosuba. Not to mention LWA, everyone got in the bandwagon because muh netflix.

To stiffen my penis.

To be my wife

so will she ever get a human companion like the rest of the chorogons?

DUDE
FOOD
LMAO

>2017
>Kyoani & SHAFT are not normalfag most beloved studio
Are you living under a rock? It's clear that normalfag only enjoy visual without substance whatsoever. That's why capeshit are so popular in cinema nowadays.

nothing, like the rest of the show

It's not the fact people like it that surprises me, it's that they like it openly despite the overtones of pedophilia.

I'm so fucking sick of RAVIOLI RAVIOLI LOL. Holy shit.

They lowkey sexualised the loli.
They should not have sexualised the loli.

Because fat girls liked the heavier-than-normal designs of the girl dragons because they could relate.

>I'm so fucking sick of RAVIOLI RAVIOLI LOL
That meme is all over Youtube comment sections that has Kanna in its video.

NO. They should sexualize Kanna to the max so normalfag doesn't even dare to look at it at all.

We need this generation's Kodomo no Jikan so normalfags remember how "sick and horrendous" Japan is.

>Kanna is cute but the fan service made her uncomfortable.
Those crazy japs, ya know!

Elma and Tohru Top tier
Lucoa repulsive shit tier

Lesbian parents

>How the fuck did normalfags latch onto this series?
knowyourmeme

Oppai, and to fill the archetype of being a glutton.

Holy shit the face ruins this.

i have a better question, how was she hired to be a programmer without ever turning on a computer, & then be on the same lvl as kobayashi
>talk about dragon learning ability

She only exists so that this scene can happen.

ew she is fat

*Stealing Shouta from Lucoa

BIG.
STEPPY.

>Hat on Onsen
That's just too far Lucoa

I've seen normie lesbians loving it and making the same "thicc" memes that guys do. They love the loli yuri too.

she did one or two important things in the manga. But she arrived too late in the anime to be of any consequence, so she is just the dumb comedy glutton.

I really love her though.

>They should sexualize Kanna to the max so normalfag doesn't even dare to look at it at all.
So edgy.

>Tohru Top tier
>Lucoa repulsive shit tier
FTFY

her butt

>Tohru is a fat dragon
>regular sized
>Elma is a thin-snek dragon
>a fatty
??

Too many sweets

It's all about control. Iruru is Tohru's age.

that literally looks like a piece of shit sticking out of her forehead

Elma's angry face is so cute

if you rub her horn, magical dragon mayonaise will spray from her penis

Who composed this scene?
It feels like the characters were supposed to pop up as soon as she started to run but they needed to get those 20 mins so they padded the scene

2 remind u ol r lewd

she is an harmony dragon Tohru is a chaos dragon, COOL shows a flashback in the untranslated chapers of the manga, we need to wait to know more about their story

>I bread each touch
Huh?

1, not I

To be cute! CUTE!

so kobayashi and tohru were elsbians right?

Sort of. It's yuri bait, they try hard to make it look like they're lesbians while also leaving it a little ambiguous, like maybe Kobayashi just sees Tohru as her precious maid or something.

well could've fooled me, it literally looked liek they were showing slice of life lesbians who adopted a daughter and then at the end showed a father who didnt approve of her lifestyle. the funny part about this is that im not wrong

I've been burned by anime too many times to ever accept yuri unless it includes kissing, fucking, and characters explicitly stating "I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND WE ARE DATING". Anything less than that just looks like more cynical baiting to me.

Kyoani finds a way....except for Amagi.....and Phantom World.....and Hyouka.....and Knk

KyoAni sometimes finds a way.

>Hyouka
Hyouka is popular was popular as fuck in Japan tho

>tfw the ambiguous shit hooks me every time even when I know it'll never be more than bait
How do I fix my shit taste?

>Amagi
You shut your mouth

Beside what other people said, there is also the fact that Maid Dragon tried to say a lot of things about what a family is. I am not surprised it was popular outside Sup Forums.

All you can do is read manga instead. Stuff like Kase-san, Girl Friends, Hanjuku Joshi, etc. doesn't hold back, but anime will always be sneaky about it.

technically lesbianism involves two females engaging in sexual acts

you are right, it's a case of a hetero woman rises a child whit a woman that happen to be in love with her no homo tho

eating tail is the dragon equivalent to a blow job.
that's why Tooru tries so hard to sneak her behind into Kobayashis food

>happen to be in love with her
its unrequited,
i think

*worst

Does anyone really believe that Cool has the foresight or cunning to subliminally convey some message of lesbian-family/immigration through a work like Maidragon? I honestly love Tohru enjoyed this show, but you will have trouble convincing me that it's any more culturally profound than Dragonball Super. Truth be told, it's best that we keep forced messages out of creative works anyway. Building a work around a message--in any medium--is almost always a first-class ticket to making some shit work.

I'm pretty sure what happened was that nobody expected the subtle, quiet moments of family feelings and acceptance from a show like Maidragon. At first glance, the thing doesn't look like anything but just another moeblob mess with grating outbursts as punchlines. It was, but it also contained a smattering of character moments which prodded a little deeper than what people expected. The only problem was that, instead of just appreciating those moments for what they were, people started trying to attach some over-arching political message to the whole series itself. Maidragon isn't about lesbian rights and fucking immigration, it's about Kobayashi and Tohru and the baggage that a fat, cute dragon brings when she escapes from her alternate world into ours. It's no more about immigration and human rights than was Kong Wenge's (Ping Pong) introspective struggle of self and purpose in his life choices. These are personal stories; not cultural ones. Just enjoy the fat chorogons, man.

Tohru is a Sup Forumstard
- Believes (((they))) are behind the market when it comes to buying Kanna's school materials
- aryan dragon masterrace

>They should not have sexualised the loli.

WHY ARE ALL THE GIRLS FAT

The funny thing is is that they toned it down.

Anyone else notice that her shadow is a sperm cell?

It's a tadpole.

I guess I get the joke then

It's magical potential. Squeezable magical potential.

>padded the scene
>4 second long webm
ahahahahaha

Tohru is an impressionable chorogon with simple desires.

can she be harmed with silver weapons?

shes not a werewolf user

it was my understanding the silver thing applied to most supernatural creatures.

Why did she slow down so much

your understanding is wrong

then what harms her?

this isnt the witcher.

why cant it be?

because of obvious reasons.

To be as one note as possible which is like all of Kobyashi's characters and jokes.

Still makes no sense.

Don't remember Lucky Star? Same case.

>eddit posters

I want to feed this doragon