The woman who had seth rich killed is now running security for the super bowl and is telling people to not show up late

The woman who had seth rich killed is now running security for the super bowl and is telling people to not show up late.

Tell your friends and families to not attend, I have a bad feeling that the deep state is planning some sort of false flag attack on this event.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/politics/@barrysoetoro/sandy-hook-fake-fbi-sniper
youtu.be/LT-xXoIAAnM?t=120
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjatJ36cJvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rich people attend the super bowl. why would the deep state attack rich people?

who worked at the towers?

Nobody, 9/11 never happened

The Jews didn't turn up for work.

do jews watch football?
THASSRITE

Why did the titanic sink

Jews own football.

that pic comparison is actually the best info i've seen on sandy hook

"the woman"
citation needed

Has Sup Forums ever predicted a happening?
Is us tweeting about it enough for them to call it off?
The nerve to bump off Prince then recreate him with lasers a year later.

Look at the photos taken inside the school if you can find them. They must have gad time to clean up and stack their chairs if the pics are to be believed

i'll keep an eye out

steemit.com/politics/@barrysoetoro/sandy-hook-fake-fbi-sniper
Check this shit out. David Wheeler the sloppy sniper is also the crying Dad. The kikes are so fucking lazy and the goyim sleep so much.

A bunch of stupid goys who didn't get the Chosen warning

Q said this would happen.

why watch niggerball anyway?

Screencap this shit anons by the power of KEK... this user could be right

It's in the cigarette vending machine!
I envisioned this!

Spoken like a true 15 yr old trailerfag

Just that stupid Michigan meteor and Alaska quake.

Stfu leaf, you're the one who lives in a trailer park with the boys.
American Football = niggerball.

>shoot up the Owl
>blame Drumpf for being racist and picking on kneeling minorities
>also, ban guns
>what memo?
The stars are aligned for a mass shooting

Whatever happens remember that it won’t be real. Record everything you can on your dvr

Im about 5 miles from that giant black cube of a stadium, with its 66,655 capacity.

If they nuke it, am I fucked?

This. You have a duty to record this fake ass shit

Got me there cleetus lol your 4 sure 12-15 yrs old faggot kid it's retard redneck burger trailerfags like you who make us all look bad. Git gud little jim bob

It will be all fake.

Or kys

Watch the "Sloppy Sniper" at Sandy Hook.

>Just that stupid Michigan meteor and Alaska quake.

When did we predict that?

Trailerfags watch football.

Just start making "Superbowl explosion" memes.

Like, as advertisements laced with subliminal warnings.

Women are fucking useless at everything job they do.

Don't mess with football. Remember Jake Brahm.

4th largest quake predicted to the day and location...
Hinted to be a sub kill and there was no tsunami just an entire west Coast alert.
Sure. Find another prediction like that.

White nationalist false flag, or Angry Conservative false flag?

you people are truly incredible. i don't know if you've ever been christmas shopping, but lateness leads to crowds and aggressive behavior. it's also useful advice because attendees may underestimate how long it takes to actually get to the stadium between traffic/lines/etc. as for the seth rich piece, you have exactly 0 proof that she's responsible and 0 proof that he even leaked anything to wikileaks. all just conjecture repeated over and over on this board until everyone started accepting it as fact.

No, if they do do something like that, it will only be big enough to destroy the stadium.

it still registers on the weirdar

only if you've become addicted to happenings . many young minds here have been completely corrupted- they think almost everything is some kind of conspiracy. they would rather come up with some wild, ever-changing theory than accept that a woman is giving useful advice to the attendees she is paid to protect.

All of what you posted is false.
Check your ID's you shareblue cocksucker.

It's absolutely normative, I agree, the whole g4s shenanigans just give it that massive dose of a false correlation that the human brain wants to turn into a positive causation. Faults of the human brain. I've mentioned already that a job prospect, a hail mary if you will, will be at the game tomorrow, so I'll be pleased as punch if nothing happens.

Isn't it not normal to request everyone come to a sports event "on time"?
I don't go to sports games just because I don't like to waste money, but the few I have been to, including some world series baseball games, the ticket takers don't give too much of a shit if you're exactly on time or not, as long as you make it in while they're still taking tickets.

Because
>the deep state
is
>(((the deep state)))
and there's a difference between being rich and being among the handful of (((elites))).

>Don't mess with football.

Fucking nonsense, if I have tickets to a hockey game the arena doesn't give two shits if I show up twenty minutes early or halfway through the second period.

>She sits on the Washington Poice Foundation board alongside Heather Podesta, wife of Tony Podesta

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

meh if it's going to happen if would be at an old stadium that would have to be torn down anyway

>tldr: the security team that protected Trump events gets booted for security team that failed to protect people in orlando and vegas

http:// www.startribune.com/super-bowl-live-security-firm-fired-after-not-conducting-proper-background-checks/472420453/

The Minneapolis-based firm that was providing security at Super Bowl Live was replaced Wednesday for insufficient background checks of its employees, according to sources familiar with the situation.

The Super Bowl Host Committee replaced EPG Security Group with G4S, another Twin Cities firm, sources said Friday.

EPG, founded in 2007 by former Marine Erik Bergling, has deleted its various social media accounts: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. But a cached version of an Instagram post said the firm was “hiring hundreds of protective agents for two major upcoming events in the Twin Cities: Red Bull Crashed Ice and Super Bowl Live.”

The firm provided security at Donald Trump’s inauguration and the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland, both high-security events, according to its blog.

A G4S security guard, who asked not to be identified because he did not have permission to talk to the press, said the company sent staff from across the country, including Georgia, North Carolina and Florida, to work Super Bowl Live and that they have been on duty since last weekend.

>comparing a hockey game to the superbowl

i will give you a pass because you aren't american, but it is pretty obvious that you don't understand the scale of the superbowl. it will bring in over 1 million people to the surrounding areas. it's a logistical nightmare. the hockey team doesn't care because containing crowds of their size is trivial.

Yeah, that wouldn't back file at all.
I can see it now:
"WEBSITE KNOWN AS Sup Forums IS CAUSE OF SUPERBOWL BOMBING"

Shut the fuck up, CIA nigger.

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159146565#p159158956

fire*

>Yeah, that wouldn't back file at all.

it's "Back Fire"

And if you get enough people aware of it before it happens, it won't fucking happen.

Eagles + Patriots, teams that respect the anthem.

>don't show up to the superbowl
don't worry, the NFL has been taking care of that for the past year
football fans are safe

>not seeing my reply to myself which addresses the grammar issue, which was caused by auto correct because I am a mobliefag.

im a chink and this thread is moving so fast nobody will notice im supplying the norks with the means to attack the superbowl

youtu.be/LT-xXoIAAnM?t=120

Fuck...its probably going to happen. They will frame it as a white nationalist shooting nogs for kneeling. This could be another cooked up charlottesville but on steroids.

Look up the jewish guy who supposedly brought kids to his house after the shooting, he faked multiple stories and a creepy as fuck video came out of him reciting lines to someone filming him as a helicopter is heard close by, as if he was practicing what to say immediately after the “shooting”.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjatJ36cJvM

Every year theres going to be a terrorist attack at the nigger bowl.

It never happens

It will be at the Olympics?

Im getting some strong visions of news headlines “superbowl attack superbowl bombing”

Patriots and Eagles, symbolic.

digits confirm no happening

I wonder if something did happen if they will cut the cameras or let us watch.

G4S was security for the Eagles of Death Metal show where almost 100 people were shot.

>putting a woman in charge of security
well it would've been a fuck up regardless of any staged shooting

Only the Left would be dumb enough to think that the right still gives a shit about anything NFL related.

People predict happenings at events all the time, so if there is actually a happening tomorrow... it could very likely be a coincidence. If you say "I'm going to die today" every day for the rest of you're life, you're going to be right at some point.

Wasn't that security guard worked for gs4 that shot up that pulse nightclub?

apparently that sign wasn't actually there on the day of the shooting, its a capture from a later news clip from days later. Sandy hook wasn't an inside job, Adam Lanza was actually pretty woke about how shitty the world was and he chose to mercy kill the kids at the school he went to to spare them a life of suffering. pretty interesting stuff.

Pizzagate 2.0

"Normal guy no one expected" shoots up the superb owl, then when they catch him (or he's shot and we read the manifesto) he blames the recent memo for "opening his eyes to the democrat deep state nigger gangster conspiracy"

No they were not. That was in Paris, France

No, he was a sperglord that was medicated. Without the drugs he wouldn't have done it.

He also called into a radio station and described the monkey that lived with a lady that end up bashing her - the monkey was on pills too - anyways he projected his insanity and essentially his intention to lash out.

Bump

OHHHH FUGGGGG

((They)) arent even attempting to hide it anymore.

>go to page
>winspire
>athletes first
>strokesbeard.png

there has been ton of fed typical seeding 4 a big false flag at superbowl. Can't imagine why any intelligent aryan even watches football in 1st place. But ultimate niggerish act is going to their games & superbowl. CIA Wackenhut brand name changed to G4S tied to UK crisis drill company U know same G4S who did several other false flags w/ mossad like Orlando. Matteen & several others also had listings on IMDB or actors & worked 4 G4S & so did his dad who was proven CIA. CIA ran a parallel OP in CA 4 same general time. That team had issues & member caught news they killed his buddy mateen whom had all trained together 4 the OPs. He called CA police told them he needed protection that CIA was going to kill him & set him up & murder like Omar. Like mossad teams w/ Dana. In news briefly & then went black & he was disappeared. Wackenhut history from Bush cabal CIA & U will learn alot. This ties into all shit CIA Obama was doing w/ terrorists around globe & sending US monies outside bankrupting usa 4 NWO. Obama's whole senpai was CIA. His mentor trainers Brzezinski & muslim psychopath traitor John Brennan. Brennan running corrupt DOJ & FBI & the whole spying on all of trumps people. Obama was getting daily top secret intel briefings on all monitored calls, comms, etc. that TS stuff was being given to people w/out any security clearances at all, & also sent daily 2 Clinton THAT is how fucked up these people R. Obama's Columbia paid4 by Iranian Jarrett, His Harvard paid by Saudi Prince Alwaleed. During those ghost yrs at harvard Obama was training w/ CIA Osama Binladen by Brzezinski & Brennan in Pakistan, Iraq & kinky ass kiss visits 2 Saudi Arabia & 4 haj . Binladens long time intimate family friends of Bush's & CIA. Binladens bailed out W's companies several times The 2 families both part of ownership of Carlyle group. On 911 Poppy Bush & Osama's brother were in DC 4 a board meeting of their company they also work w/ Rothschild. Alwaleed email picked all O's cabinet/appts

this one is too real

>Bad feeling
Nigger how do you NOT want a happening?

Because of very specific rich people
Trump will not be there and there isn't a single bankrolled juggernaut defending America from the creation of the IRS anymore

>All those niggers
I can understand blackwashing but ffs nigger HATE the woods it makes no sense for them to be in that pic

doesn't fit the bits I know. I was warned 3.3 months prior about it. Told when, what, just not where. Told why, & Obama Holder, kids dead, to take away guns. told alot of money & set up for the big push and production going on. This came out of a network in DC area. It was filtered out to warn close contacts to be prepared and to perhaps work on paperwork, trail, and to ensure you always had you 2nd amend.

With the stupid Mall of America BS via Al Shabaab I called it from watching patterns, seeding & posted it many times online around forums. I stated place, and that it would be terror but muslims but not through normal channels & pushed out from mossad Rita Katz of SITE Intelligence who does all the fake Israeli Al Qaeda & Isis shit & had done all those fake Osama vids, recordings for years. I stated it would be similar but attributed to some different group. I did not name as had no bloddy idea. Just knew it wasn't going to come out like others through Mossad Rita

B-but Ben Shapiro is gonna be there!

PIC TEXT

holy fuck.

Real red pill

tl;dr senpai

There is definitely something going on here.

READ THIS YOU FAGGOTS

No false flag. It'll be the religion of peace if anything happens. Massive Somalian population there.

gotta read it. it's good.