There should be a license for owning these dogs

instagram.com/p/Bewjqh3B12S/
They can do some real damage. They can kill and maul you as efficiently as a wolf or cougar and you need licenses to own those why don’t you need a license to own a pitbull

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/civil-liberties/pitbulls-used-be-considered-perfect-nanny-dogs-children-until-media-turned-them
atts.org/tt-test-description/
instagram.com/p/Bewjqh3B12S/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that video
I would have seriously shot the dog as soon as it went for a bite of my pants

Get over it.

They're good for self defense and guarding the house but dumb people treat them like they're cats

The pitbull breeds aswell as Doodles and dalmatians imo should ALL require licensing. Or you can opt out of it but are required to pay double the fines (and dog euthanized) if anything happens.

t. actual Dog handler

They make terrible guard dogs.

How come the English, you know those people that first cross bred other dogs to establish this breed, used them as watchers of young children? Surely they would have not established this habit if the breed was as you portray?

My family actually used to own a bunch of Dalmatians when we lived in South America for protection. They wouldn’t let me ever get close to one of them EVER. Some dogs are not good as pets but are ok as guard dogs and those are the ones that should require license or training

Why is that user ?

THis should trigger. From a notoriously self associating cite no less.

alternet.org/civil-liberties/pitbulls-used-be-considered-perfect-nanny-dogs-children-until-media-turned-them

Most spics and niggers have that nigger dog.

You’re a faggot

Because they are actually very social. Thug life has obscured their true nature.

My friend got mauled really bad in the leg by his friends poorly trained pitbull. I wouldn’t trust those dogs ever

dumbass
this was dozens of generations ago much has changed since then.
Every dog that got aggressiv towards children got killed. So there was as selection for being peaceful towards humans.
today its not always the case.

They are not territorial enough or aware of their territory enough. They are just assholes with personal space and mindless aggression.

Quoting from alternet.org/civil-liberties/pitbulls-used-be-considered-perfect-nanny-dogs-children-until-media-turned-them

A 2009 study in the Journal of Forensic Science ($$), found that the owners of vicious dogs, regardless of the breed, had “significantly more criminal behaviors than other dog owners.” The researchers added that “vicious dog owners were higher in sensation seeking and primary psychopathy,” and concluded that “vicious dog ownership may be a simple marker of broader social deviance.” And according to the ASPCA, “Pit Bulls often attract the worst kind of dog owners.”

So could a German Shepherd or a bunch if other dogs. Let’s require permits for everything, right OP?

I'm going to start an anti-pitbull reddit sub.

Not so much social, just don't have a grasp of their "territory" you couldn't get one to properly guard a landfill or junkyard or car lot for example. They will guard the shit out of the room they are in tho.

You might be legit but they still commit 90% of the aggression and those numbers aren't from "the media"
Interessting they might not be the best indeed, but in my country a guard dog just needs to be really aggressive, they train them by keeping them locked in dark rooms for months so they hate everything and everybody

>Its not that they are black.. its that whites hate blacks so they get a bad wrap

Lol okay...
The ONLY dogs Ive ever had problems with were pit breeds and lab/poodle or doodle mixes. Luckily my Dalmatian experiences have been good but they are next in line imo.

Probably already exists

Mine won't even do that. Everyone, and I mean everyone who comes into the house is a prospect for attention.

>Wanders over tail wagging
>Looks longingly at you
>What? No scritches yet?
>OK, falls ungracefully to the floor and exposes belly wriggling
>Scritches?

People walk in and look at her and ask is she dangerous. I reply if licks from a dog tongue can snuff a life she might be...

>"but in my country a guard dog just needs to be really aggressive, they train them by keeping them locked in dark rooms for months so they hate everything and everybody"

GOD NO DESU!
Just properly train an actual guard breed and you wont have to abuse the dog in the process. Many police/military dog breeds (dobermans german s.) are great guard dogs and easily trained. They will be jsut as agressive as a feral wolf if trained properly... please dont abuse dogs just to make them mean desu.

>90% of the aggression and those numbers aren't from "the media"
Ummm, those numbers are also not from reliable sources. Far too many attack reports are attributed to pits that are not. Many dog have pit like traits and they wind up being mis-catagorized.

>they train them by keeping them locked in dark rooms for months so they hate everything and everybody

Any dog is going to be a raving lunatic if you do that to them.

THE DOG OF PEACE

Sure OP lets regulate more and charge people(TAX) for a license because that piece of paper will change the dogs behavior. Sage

A properly socialized dog is 99% safe.
But of all the dog breeds event he ones professionally trained (im jsut repeating now) Puit breeds Dalmations and Doodle breeds are the most naturally aggressive common breeds.

Ive had plenty of good experiences with pits that were great and well trained and i loved having them at my facility. But that doesnt mean i ignore facts...

Im sure you have that one or two black friends that are stand up guys... doesn't mean you walk through the bad part of town at night.

I will concede this. Most are mixes or american pits or boxer mixes they just look like them.

I do deliveries for my job and almost every time there's a pitbull its owner is a woman who is completely unable to control the animal either with commands or physically trying to drag it away from the door. Therefore I propose we ban women from owning the beasts.

Get the fuck out, bitch

The "Nanny Dog" meme came from ONE PETA bitch in the 1970's during an interview about vicious dogs

Nowhere else on record

Nah. Shitlibs love pitbulls. Turns out you need some random amount of karma and a 30 day old account to start subreddits. Maybe someone else can do it. There's plenty of material.

>Puit breeds Dalmations and Doodle breeds are the most naturally aggressive common breeds.

Again, dogma.

atts.org/tt-test-description/

The ATTS Temperament Test focuses on and measures different aspects of temperament such as stability, shyness, aggressiveness, and friendliness as well as the dog’s instinct for protectiveness towards its handler and/or self-preservation in the face of a threat.

The test simulates a casual walk through a park or neighborhood where everyday life situations are encountered. During this walk, the dog experiences visual, auditory and tactile stimuli. Neutral, friendly and threatening situations are encountered, calling into play the dog’s ability to distinguish between non-threatening situations and those calling for watchful and protective reactions.

If yo udrill down through their results, you will find that Akitas and Labradors are more likely to give you problems. Them and most of the ankle biter breeds have exreme problems getting through that test with aplomb.

>Oh mah gawwd sooo sorry!! He never acts like this!

On a serious note if yall want a GOOD intimidating dog that IS actually naturally good with kids get a Great Dane. Literally gentle giants. But intimidating as fuck when a horse is barking at you, most don't want any.

OR if you have the money a great dane/doberman Mix it will be a great guard dog from teh doberman and still gentle with kids with the dane.

Please read: alternet.org/civil-liberties/pitbulls-used-be-considered-perfect-nanny-dogs-children-until-media-turned-them

Sadly this is 100% true.
MOST cases of these is when its being watched by women or a woman owner.
I constantly see women want these dogs adn even co workers at the dog fascility I work at post images of wanting a pit.

Its like women want the nigger dog for some reason... they are just naturally attracted the the muscular physic and the violence and intimidation they bring.

>instagram.com/p/Bewjqh3B12S/

This idiot doesn't know how to handle a dog. First of all, this is a typical thing a lot of dogs do. They clamp down and think it's a game to try to hold on come hell or high water. Punching usually does nothing. They just ignore it and focus on the hold, they have heads like cement block. You could literally lift them off the ground and they will still hold. The only way to get them off with brute force like that would be to cave their head in with a sledge hammer or to loosen the grip by force, the hitting is pointless. The best trick to make them let go is simple to bring something the dog wants more, such as a treat, they will easily let go and attention will go to the treat hoping you will give it to them...don't give it to them either, because they will think they get a reward for being an asshole.

It's always some lady with a big ass pitbull on the sidewalk that's literally pulling her along and barking at fucking everything while yelling at him

>OP starts thread about licensing bulldogs
>most spics and niggers have that nigger dog

all roads lead to Rome here on Sup Forums

>that's literally pulling her along
Any dog that is allowed to be out front will pull and think it is in charge. Mistake number one of too many dog owners is not keeping the dog at their side. It is called training. IF you are not willing to train you do not deserve to have a dog. Legistlation is not the answer, however.

Yep. I've worked with dogs for years throughout my life at shelters and boarding facilities and 75% of people absolutely do not give a shit about training their dog to walk. Dogs should always walk along your side, stop when you stop, walk when you walk, etc. Unrelated too but in my years of experience with dogs at work the only breed I've been seriously bitten by are pitbulls.

The ability to do more damage doesn't make something inherently more dangerous. They just have Terrier traits like tenacity, the head shake, etc.

Own a pitbull, worked at a vet clinic, wife was a dog trainer. Only dogs we have had issues with over aggression were Chows, Shih Tzus, one Great Dane, and one Rottweiler. We've been around dogs our whole life as kids of all breeds, socialized our pit and the Boston when they were pups. Hell, they were raised around a Rhodesian Ridgeback and the Boston kept them in line.

I concur.
Ive only ever been bit by a pit at work had several we've had to keep apart form others though luckily no bites.

I have trained pitbulls and only been bitten by chuhuahuas. Pits picked up training faster than the others as well. Had one off leash the first day. Rabbit crosses path. Dog sits, looks at me and I could tell was looking for the go ahead to give chase. Gave it a down command. It went down. Gave it praise and a scritch, I am not into food motivated patterning. Continued on walk.

ANy dog can be vicious. Thug life is what has stereo typed pits.

why is it that you people can perfectly understand and conceptualize race realism and the Nigger Q but when it comes to dog breeds you're suddenly egalitarian shitlibs? lol

I don't disagree with you that pits can be trained and good dogs, I've worked with plenty of pitbulls that were friendly and well trained. But I also think that (from my own anecdotal experiences working with them, granted) they are inherently dominant breeds. When they aren't trained very well they are more aggressive than most other breeds. Plus they always act sketchy, like a friendly pit always acts like it's about to blow a gasket and maul something right before he rolls over for pets

Nigger dogs are like nigger kids and same with nigger parents and owners.

What the fuck has race relations to do with the realities of dog [psychology/behavior? PS in my experience there have been just as many white trailer trash methheads owning pits as heavier melanined. Thug life knows no bounds.

A smart dog raised by idiots will always be an idiot.

Literally everything to do with it. Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. Coming back with "I've trained them and it's not so" is like that soyboi you know who says "nuh uh I know plenty of great Jews and black people"

>they are inherently dominant breeds
Confirmed. I think it has something to do with their relative greater level of cognition as compared to other dogs. They have a certain self awareness that other breeds do not have to the same extent. I always tell anyone I have worked with this very thing. All pits are dominant. If you are not willing to be on that behavoir do not own. I think that plays into the thug fascination. They need reassurance and a dog that is so assured plays into thier lack.

What you write indicates that you have never read about or attempted any real training of any dog. That pretty much renders your ranting moot.

Please tell me how this differs in any way from the following:

"Your racist statement indicates you have never spent any time in the real world and only read white-washed history books and sit in your mom's basement"

It's the same line of argumentation used to defend niggers and Jews.

And you're wrong, I've trained a purebred poodle (who I found to be very unruly) and border collies, who were a delight.

Agreed. Pits are almost always extremely confident dogs, ready to fight anything or check out anything dangerous. They can be trained of course but the majority of people that get them don't give a shit about training, most just want to do the "look at me I got a scary pitbull but he's gonna be a good one aren't I so altruistic" meme.

You can whip a nigger into shape though

True. So, in this sense, pitbulls are even worse than niggers. You can't placate a pitbull with Dutch Masters and OE.

Der Ewige Pitbull

>poodle
Mistake number one. Poodles are schizo from their inbreeding.

I won't countersignal you there, you're absolutely right. It was crazy. The damn thing would rather bite you than play with any toy or treat in the world.

Oh no his analogy is spot on...
Dog breeds are like human breeds... can we cross breed? yes.
Do we have a common ancestor? Yes

Will dog breed and human races always have natural inclinations that make them different? YES

t. worked with dog literally my entire life.

Right. Not everyone can train or work with a pitbull that's for damn sure.

Why not just get a mutt if you don't want a guard dog or hunting dog?
genuinely curious

Q predicted this

People like to talk all day and night about breeds having natural inclinations (X is a great guard dog, Y is an energetic breed) but the second you bring pitbulls into the mix all of a sudden we can't say it.

I can't believe their are people actually defending Pitbulls in here...
Even worse people "claiming" to be trainers.

Pitbulls are a tool. Like a gun.
Will it guaranteeingly kill someone?
No.
Is that likelyhood lowered with proper training? Sure...
But no matter how much you train and cuddle with your Glock in bed... its designed to do ONE thing... Like Pitbulls... and i assure you that one
thing IS NOT cuddle.

No, do say it...
Pitbulls have natural instincs and have been bread for a specific train...l and that trait for the past 200 years has been American Dog fighting...

"I've cuddled with 36 bayonetted Mosin Nagants and a piece of paper was the only thing that ended up cutting me in my 30 years of sleep filled nights"

yeah I mean sure it's a possibility but it's just ludicrous to believe that that's the norm lol

Get a intelligent, functional breed. pic related.

Your glock won't run across the house and maul your kid if you make a loud sound in the middle of the night tho

Wrong.

Quoting from: alternet.org/civil-liberties/pitbulls-used-be-considered-perfect-nanny-dogs-children-until-media-turned-them

For most of the 114 years since the American pitbull terrier was first recognized by the United Kennel Club, the breed was rightly seen as the perfect “nanny dog” for children because of its friendly nature, loyalty and stability. As the ASPCA notes, the pitbulls were “once considered especially non-aggressive to people.

According to the American Veterinary Medicine Association, “controlled studies have not identified this breed group as disproportionately dangerous.” The American Temperance Testing Society (ATTS) puts thousands of dogs – purebreds and spayed and neutered mixed-breeds – through their paces each year. The dogs are tested for skittishness, aggression and their ability to differentiate between threatening and non-threatening humans. Among all of the breeds ATTS tested – over 30,000 dogs through May 2011 -- 83 percent passed the test. How did pitbulls do? They showed an above average temperament, with 86 percent making the grade. Pitbulls are the second most tolerant breed tested by ATTS, after only golden retreivers.

Pitbulls do not have special “locking jaws” – that's pure mythology. They don't demonstrate some sort of special shaking action when they bite – all dogs display similar biting behavior. Pitbulls do not exert an unusual amount of bite-force for their size. Multiple studies have found that bite force correlates to body-weight, and tests of three breeds conducted by National Geographic found that the American pitbull terrier exerted less bite-force than German shepherds or Rottweilers."

Lel, I volunteered at a shelter in Miami for about a year. The former fighting pits were fucking mental

This is why I trust a well made drop resistant gun over any dog my man...

>blaming the dog for nigger owners

>wrong.

Okay get me the statistics of the breeds mostly found in dog fighting ring busts...
What breed do they seek out?

Ill wait...

Really doodles? They seem really cool to me, but also do seem a bit like troublemakers.

So like.. have a license to own one..

lol this post. English bred English bulldogs and staffies. American bulldog was bred for fighting and killing.

>be me
>live in apartment building
>woman screaming and crying banging on my door
>it's neighbor whom I've never met
>open door
>HELP MY BABIES! MY BABIES YOU HAVE TO HELP OH MY GOD HELP!
>think her child is choking or something
>run into her apartment
>blood everywhere, the couches, the kitchen counter, even the ceiling.
>MY BABIES!!!!
>M'am where are you children?
>MY BABIES!!!!!!!
>hear commotion in the back bedroom
>two faggot pitbulls going after each other and bleeding everywhere
>MAKE THEM STOP!!!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE MAKE THEM STOP THEY'RE KILLING EACH OTHER MY BABIES!!!!!
>M'am I can just get in the way of this, they'll turn on me
>FUCK YOU I DON'T CARE MAKE THEM STOP MY BABIES
I am fucking done with pitbulls and pitbull owners. The owners should all hang. Fucking idiots.

holy shit are you serious?

Yeah oddly.
Somone mentioned it might be form the inbreeding of the poodle species they are mixed with. IDK all i know is
at work EVERY Doodle ive taken care of had agression and vocalization (barking) problems.
Luckily never had any bites, but they were always agressively barking and keeping aggressive posturing. EVERY LAST ONE of them.

Well, they were doing what they were bred for, what did the lady expect?

next time just stick your finger in its bum
works for me brother and he handles junk yard dogs

Yeah and she left the front door open so they both ran out. Started killing each other outside. Imagine if another dog walker walked by or a kid. FUCK these people. All these faggot pitbulls should be put down and the owners shot in the face. Fucking idiots.

I'm laughing my ass off from your story. I've never though I'll see a day, when someone will fail to become a Tunnel Snake member in real life.

Well meme'd, sir! Next time take a BB gun or a baseball bat.

DJ Khalid voice*
and another!
woman with pitbulls story...
IMAJIN MHOY SHOWK!

never made that connection but yup

>Well meme'd, sir! Next time take a BB gun or a baseball bat.
Thought about that but then she'd just sue me. Dumb cunt.

Pits are shitty guard dogs. For guard dogs you need disciplined dogs, not nigger dogs that snap and randomly kill people for no reason.

You know, I could see that. They're a bit misleading cause of all the hair but I do recall a pretty aggressive one.

Did they die?

Exactly this. Like a Rottweiler.

>Did they die?
One did. I eventually trapped one in an outside utility closet when it broke free. Died in there.

Wrong, instead make it perfectly legal for a citizen to kill them. It's not a law that needs more resources to be enforced. Instead you just turn a blind eye if one is killed.

Most niggers are too lazy to get a license, a nigger dog owner definitely won't

>The only people the dog attacks are it's only family members

>Wrong, instead make it perfectly legal for a citizen to kill them. It's not a law that needs more resources to be enforced. Instead you just turn a blind eye if one is killed.
This law would have been helpful during this Could have just clubbed them to death or some shit and not have to worry about the dumb cunt pressing charges.

Dalmatians just need a lot of exercise. The problem is people getting working dogs and thinking they can get by with a short walk or a small back yard.

>neighbors pit would break off its leash, walk half a kilometer to run around on our land and bark at the cows
>warn neighbor several times, meanwhile he is asspained that the bull might hurt his nigger dog
>eventually bites a day old calf, i am justifiably pissed.
>apply 8mm Mauser to dog
>police is called, gun paperwork is shown and the calf is examined
>neighbor ordered to pay for veterinarian bills
>calf's leg still got badly infected and we had to put it down
Didn't feel good about shooting the dog until the calf died.
Licenses, random inspections, and further licenses for breeding them, seems reasonable.