Wow so now Boogie magically is a child sex survivor. Whats the next thing he is gonna blame his fatness on?

Wow so now Boogie magically is a child sex survivor. Whats the next thing he is gonna blame his fatness on?

>vastly dislike pedophiles
What a faggot. They should all be publicly executed.

The majority of morbidly obese people were sexually abused as kids. It's a well-researched phenomenon. If you see a morbidly obese woman there's probably a greater than 75% chance she was molested as a kid.

this guy is the biggest attention whoring whining fucking manbaby the world has ever seen

his wife is currently being drilled by a nigger and honestly i dont blame her, this guy is a fucking trainwreck. he's seriously a mental case and needs to kill himself asap

What are you trying to say friend?

>wanting to rape a guy who is literally the pillsbury doughboy

>preface your dislike for child molesters with an apology

>I'm sorry, huge fucking bag of potato chips, but crunchcrunchmwomslobberslurp

NEW TWATTER ICON AHAHAHA

Mfw sweat pants are meant to fucking stretch

What the fuck is that thing where his mouth would be?

Thats not even an edit either.... The original avatar shows that too

WHO'S

PAYING

It's a little soul patch that is disconnected from his neckbeard. It's just drawn weird.

No no no, the beard is literally in his mouth and there is tiny teeth that look pointy and misshapen around it

Oh, I can see it now. I thought there was some weird kind of open mouth with needle teeth going on.

SOMEBODY'S DOING THE PAYING

Fuck I thought it was SOMEONE'S PAYING FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Baleen landwhale.

well somebody's doing the paying

how about i steal those cupcakes bitch

Q predicted this

Q LITERALLY PREDICTED THIS

>child abuse survivor
>survivor

lmao

how did boogie manage to get married in the first place. Women are truly insane

literally no one cares

If a crime carries the same penalty(or worse) than murder, wouldn't that incentivize the murder of their witnesses (victims)?

I'd take it and chuck it

He had to roll him in flour to find the wet spot.

Of all the people 4chins SHOULD be pizza bombing...

>be fatass
>get stomach stapled
>wife cucks you with a gay nigger
>runs away with gay nigger
>be sad fatass
>start receiving 10 large pizzas per day
>paid for
>eat pizzas because sad fat fuck
>and because would be a crime to waste food
>*ding dong*
>surprise delivery of 6 gallons of mayonnaise and a spoon
>eat until stomach explodes
>forcing other internal organs out bunghole
>only feels like hemorrhoids
>continue to fill now relieved body cavity with pizza and mayonnaise
>wake up dead because 10 super supremes and 6 gallons of mayonnaise is no substitute for functioning kidneys and liver

mfw

his wife left his fat arse when he got surgery when she realised she wouldn't be getting all his assets when the cunt died so she settled on half and now he wont fuck off from my recommendations on youtube WOTS UP BOOGIE298 COMING TO YOU LIVE THRU THE POAEWR OF THE INTERNET fuck off boogie

Fuck I lost it thanks for the laugh

Poor Boogie

Some creep stuffed sausage down his throat as a boy

Anyone more than 150 lbs overweight was either physically and/or sexually abused.

The only interesting thing about you Q retards is that I ALWAYS think your posts are satire.

I laugh at the funny joke you're making... as if in this specific case Qtards are so burned out by Internet-paranoia they believe that some kind of security clearance source with all kinds of high level info is now also taking a keen interest in irrelevant eCelebs... and I laugh at the fact that a cheeky user is doing this to troll them... and then I look more at the context (in this case 2 of you saying it) and realize that it looks like you're fucking serious. Again!

You have to go back

*greedy cunts

This.

This isn't news. He's talked about it before on one of his videos about the abuse he suffered as a kid. Of course, it could all be horseshit, I rarely watch his videos, but I remember him talking about this before.

Next he'll claim to be "as a woman of color."

He claimed his mommy was a big meanie in 2012... Not a fucking rapist

same with fags and dykes