Mousou Telepathy

Damn, this stings.

Croissant has every reason to be pissed. I am actually so disappointed with Nakano I'm about to stop reading because this shit is getting boring.

FUCKING SAVAGERY

what did she do?

She's not doing anything, hoping that the bad things go away by themselves

She was always passive

That was never a good thing.

She want to tell Toda that she's not in a relationship with someone but don't want to take the move.

So will Nanako get the clue?

no, she remains absolutely the worst character in the series by far and will continue to do so as long as it runs

>Nanako

I think at this point she wants Toda to stop just thinking and make a move

But she still denies Toda as a romantic interest "just" for Mana.
Really, she's just maintaining the status quo and Mana's getting pissed at that already.

>Socially awkward person
>Want's to clear rumour
>Get's gutted by her "friend"
And then she wondered on earlier chapters why Nanako has issues with people. I wonder if this sets her back or if the author just somehow forces things go differently.

She got into that trouble in the first place by going along with it without trying to do anything about it

Mana confessed her love and got rejected.
And then she has to watch these fuckers avoid facing their crushes because "OH NO CONFESSION?! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO EMBARRASING!"
"I DONT REALLY LOVE THIS GUY REALLY, I JUST SWEAT OVER HIM DAILY OVER THE PHONE"

Wow Mana stop being a bitch

Nah, she has the right to think whatever. If she said it out loud it would be a problem.

na KA no

Somebody's PMSing

I am actually fascinated.
I really understand and sympathize with her rage.
But at the same time she is being a bitch to a social midget.
I'm torn.

She needs this.

Well the social midget needs to be dragged out of her safe zone

Considering the fact that she has absolutely no choice but to be brutally honest, I feel like she's handling it pretty well.

Yeah, but it's sort of sad to an extent. Nakano didn't sign up for romantic entaglement, she was fine with finally having a group of friends. A shame she's done fuck all to express that desire or any desire really.

I hope you're ready for 40 days of this.

>go on break right as Aya is having an existential crisis doubting if her power is even real or not
Fuck.

>he hasn't read the raws

That's like what, 4 Kaguya chapters? I can handle it.

She has a crush but does not admit it herself

>416
Holy shit, why are the translations are still behind when they do it daily?

Because it comes out daily in Japan as well dumbass.

>A shame she's done fuck all to express that desire or any desire really.
Her inability to express her own desires is exactly why Mana is pissed with her.

Then why haven't they caught up yet?

Just tell her, stop being a passive agressive bitch about it, jeeez

Are you stupid? If they release one page a day and the artist releases one page a day, they'll always be the same amount of pages behind as they were before. Only when the artist takes breaks to do the volume extras or the scanaltion group did 2 pages per day did they close the gap.

Because they are not going to no-life you translations just because you want

nigger it's a daily comic

But 100 pages delay is too much, I just hope than moonspeakers won't spoil anything.

Oh they will

>100 pages
It's 56, are you really unable to count? It used to be 179 at one point. Also I already spoiled everything up to the festival before.

Right; she can be totally in control of her situation but she refuses to step up to the plate. Fear and insecurity can be a bitch, but she should really take some inspiration from Mana and nut up.

Aya in love is cute.

Welp, I'm out of here. You can't spoil anything when I'm not in the threads.

>when you're so socially awkward you develop "telepathy" as an extension of your uncanny interpretation on what people are thinking

Sequel where she's a bitter investigator when?

I mean she's right, but damn. That cuts.

I really want Nakano to start squaring up now. Even Toda got to do something for his crush even though he didn't confess.

I knew it. I knew that telling this bitch about her secret power would've brought problems sooner or later. Jealous bitch.

How is she the worst character? Please do explain. I think the worst one here is clearly that croissant backstabbing bitch.

Along with things going as Nakano wanted with just her watching and not doing anything.
Also that super obvious flirting she's doing with Tota without considering croissant's feeling.

How does her power not being real make any sense with this page?

She's just confused because the image she got of Toda's from Toda and Mana ex isn't what she actually saw. Like, to them she was a plain girl but what Aya sees is a beautiful girl so she's starting to doubt if what she saw was really people's hearts(thoughts) or if all of it was her delusion all along.

>what Aya sees is a beautiful girl
I mean in real life and not in their thoughts, as she and Mana went to look for her since Aya was jealous and curious.

We are 100 chapters behind? Nice, more to expect for me

rescuing this thread from page 9, no survivors

No, read the thread. It's 56.

Eh, not bad nonetheless

Hell yeah, Mana, you rip that bitch right up.

telepathic bump!

Croissant a fucking best

When is the author going to continue with Toda-kun developing his Nakano action-reading techniques?

She said exactly how I felt about Nanako this entire arc. All she had to do was strike up a casual conversation with Toda and he wouldn't feel down about misunderstanding her dating Shizumu. Instead she just sits around and waits for someone else to tell him.

Croissant is trying really hard to carry this manga

At the very least in this arc she tells Toda something at all.

She is telling her. Mana knows that Nakano can read her thoughts, so she is explicit telling her how she feels just by being near her.

>tfw no close friend to brutally reprimand you when you go full social retard