So what exactly happened here?

So what exactly happened here?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKoD_FjBLWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cancer

Humas clit has a sharp dry scab.

Wasn't it something to do with some cannibalism disease?

It's a snakehole

kudzu or some shit

Its Kuru...The dark path to activating the pineal gland supposedly, which is clearly faster than the path of light. You eat brain matter and the pineal glands of people, specifically newborns or children in general before their bodies are riddled with toxins. Sure seems like the path of darkness always give power quickly and grows fast, but always with a price.

this picture freaks me out. is it confirmed real? its really disturbing.

Kuru related.

i hope she dies soon.

Thanks God this cancer wasn't elected. We all dogged a massive bullet. Whether you are a Trump fan or not, him getting elected is slowly getting the shit out of the pipes

All her teeth look like one big mouth piece, they must be dentures right?

The reporter was like WTF is wrong with this women

Na, they're just fused for eating large prey like cats or the souls of Haitian children

my god look at their reactions. For the life of me I cannot believe this country attempted to force her into power. Frightening.

The look of shock/confusion on the interviewers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DKoD_FjBLWI

KURU

Kuru is a very rare, incurable neurodegenerative disorder that was formerly common among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea. Kuru is caused by the transmission of abnormally folded prion proteins, which leads to symptoms such as tremors, loss of coordination, and neurodegeneration.

The term kuru derives from the Fore word kuria or guria ("to shake"),[1] due to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease and kúru itself means "trembling".[2] It is also known as the "laughing sickness" due to the pathologic bursts of laughter which are a symptom of the disease. It is now widely accepted that kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via funerary cannibalism. Deceased family members were traditionally cooked and eaten, which was thought to help free the spirit of the dead.[3] Females and children usually consumed the brain, the organ in which infectious prions were most concentrated, thus allowing for transmission of kuru. The disease was therefore more prevalent among women and children.

While the Fore people stopped eating human meat in the early 1960s, when it was first speculated to be transmitted via endocannibalism, the disease lingered due to kuru's long incubation period of anywhere from 10 to over 50 years.[4] The epidemic declined sharply after discarding cannibalism, from 200 deaths per year in 1957 to 1 or no deaths annually in 2005, with sources disagreeing on whether the last known kuru victim died in 2005 or 2009.[5][6][7][8]

do people actually believe in that reptilian bullshit?

I want a car alarm that loops the sound of her forced fake laugh over and over.

the video that saved America

That is something a reptilian would say

LOL, go to youtube and watch your fake reptilian videos xD

fuck i can't believe people are so stupid.

i got caught!

that's what's appenin here shill !!!