Dragon Ball Super

Leave jobbing to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5fZmZGGhyA
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone shop in jobjeta please. It's just not a worth picture without him.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

not again

The guys in the pic are all on the defensive while the rest of the team goes offensive.
Which works, since those fighters are weaker than the rest, sticking together increases their chance of getting out of it unscathed.

Super Credible God Beyond Credible Geekdom (Rage-boosted by a VERY STRANGE source) vs Toyotaro (no chin)

Who wins?

Is it wrong to think if Zeno dies than Grand Priest dies and vise versa? I assume it's a similar relationship between GoD and Supreme Kai.

Maybe Zeno destroys universes whereas Grand Priest creates them. reposting

now as beautiful as Beerus is

There is only one real martial artist on Universe 7's team and it is Tenshinhan.

I'd be interesting however the double zeno kinda ruins it.

Finally, someone who understands

youtube.com/watch?v=q5fZmZGGhyA

>"Here, the technique of the gods is finished"

Are you ready for the ultimate god form?

How so? It could still apply. Future Zeno shouldn't be affected by present Zeno/GP

Technically shouldn't he be the single most valuable person in the tournament if the U6 team they work around him to cover his weaknesses?

Super Budokai Tenkaichi summaries when?

So all the heavy hitters abandoned them and went on their own immediately. Fucking Saiyans

Super Namekian God Piccolo

Call me gay or whatever, but I really preferred Helles' old design.
In my opinion, the new design is quite a DEprovement.
She was much more fuckable when she was thicc and had the semi-natural look, now she's a mrs. skeletal and a makeup freak.

sorry but my heart has room for two GoDs and they're both brothers

You're gay.

Frieza left them too

Freeza is an outsider and a bastard, nobody expected him to play along
Goku and Vegeta should know better
Fucking Saiyans. Zamasu was right.

Beerus is cute
CUTE!!!!!

THE AGE OF BEERUS THE DESTROYER IS OVER

THE TIME OF FRIEZA THE DESTROYER HAS COME

Just like every other single person in Sup Forums
your point?

>but I really preferred Helles' old design.
Wasted trips

He would've been affected by his Grand Priest being erased m8.

I don't think Frieza would like to be linked to Shin, unless he kills Shin
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Why is he hated in Japan but loved everywhere else? What went wrong?

>inb4 ss4

This looks like a mastar media's OC

Good point but who's to say GP is erased?

Roshi is the last line of true martial artists taught by one of the greatest protectors of earth, Master Mutaito.

Piccolo is one of the most original martial artists on their team and has Namekian abilities, plus close ties with Gohan.
Tien is the last of the crane school.
Krillin is one of Roshi's best students and quick to think on his feet and a close friend and comrade in battle to everyone there, especially Gohan.
Roshi is see above who approves of Gohan's growth.
Gohan himself is a hybrid in both race with the strongest saiyan of U7 as his father and in style having both Demon/Kaioshin/Turtle schools into his style, he also has a history of taking on and stalling stronger beings like Buutenks and Frieza for long enough to get help from someone else.

I feel like she should always be smacking/popping gum.

He's hated in Japan?

More info?

>Gohan
>jobbing after all the hype

I want to fuck Cabba.

I genuinely think they're missing out on some mad merchandising bucks by not giving non-Saiyans transformations. I'd hate it story-wise but I'd understand it business-wise.

ultimate goku form?

Goku is getting new form

t.Jobhanfag.

>Golden freeza eyebrows
>in base

T-toei...

So what will this be called? Limit Break X Survivor mode?

I think because he is too Chinese-looking? Nips have a hate boner for everybody else in their neighborhood, after all.

Fuck a toilet paper tube same thing.

You just HAD TO pick the worst image that you had?

So is Gohan.

Limit Break.

I didn't say to remove gohan just that vegeta needs to be added as well.

Shut up, Vados.

Someone should make a compilation pic of all times this has happened.

fuck super saiyajins

>all the hype
It's in your head.

Why the fuck is Goku using his BoG gi in the anime? He's supposed to use his old Boo arc/Cell games gi because Vegetto's clothes had no symbol

I'm a Piccolofag so I want him to keep up some way even if it is a transformation.

But since Goku is gonna get ANOTHER one, he's gonna get be left further behind by the end of this arc.

>Frieza survived hakai energy
>Goku struggled and had to be bailed out by Beerus

lmao

Whis should be training Frieza.

let's take a shot in the dark
he fused with gohan and we only see the backside of him

The eyebrow ridge isn't even connected...

Magma Goku

This. I'm sick and tired of seeing more saiyans. Bring new races, for fuck's sake.

God that hair looks shitty

His face would literally be the same thing. Also he has no potaro earring or the fusion jacket

>dat v-shaped back

I'm 100% straight, but Goku is hot as fuck.

In fact, why the fuck aren't they using their RoF outfits? Fucking lazy Toriyama you can even let Toyotaro and Toei create their own version of RoF clothes Vegetto if you want

Isn't DB heavily based off of a Chinese story in the first place? Well early DB anyway.

Gine and Bardock fucked and little did they know they would spawn a god.

Hi, Pedro.

Goku wasn't SSB yet tho

with gohan no jacket.
and you don't need the ear rings to fuse technically

I want to murder all Toeishills one by one. Anime fans are fine, but Toeishills need to be purged

Lava Goku is all red though

me gusta

>I'm 100% straight
No, you're not. It would be disgusting and you know it.

Hi, Sup Forums

Frieza was also in his strongest state while Goku was in his base form you fucking retard.

>I did it, I finally achieved the Limit Breaker x Survivor!
What was toei thinking?

I believe Toyo would have at least kept the RoF outfits but Toriyama said to change them back to normal for Vegetto since he was too lazy to design a new outfit, or simply forgot to make one at all. But then again, if that was the case, you'd think Toyo would have made his own Vegetto design and Toriyama would have went with it.

Pedros and their transformation headcanon.

>implying your power level is enough

>toei
>thinking

aylmao kek desu

>goku achieves this from
>limit break x survivor starts playing
You fucking know it's going to happen. They did it with Hit, so I'm sure they'll do it here. Difference is this opening is actually pretty hype and suited for battle, while the first opening really wasn't.

>Didn't even bother reading that. Go talk to a wall, Caulicuck.

>Goku is getting a new form
I can't wait until he doesn't so all you fucking retards stop sperging about your headcanon.

I'm still mad

> We did it, we truly are the Limit Break x Survivors.
Who writes this shit?

There is literally no point to anymore transformations. How can they convey an increase in power visually at this point? The illusion is broken, no sparks, hair color, or hair-lengthening will communicate anything to us when you've been planet-busting since Frieza. God form was already pushing the limits of what we'd accept in BoG, so much so that they basically discard it by the end of the film. Tori would not be Tori if he didn't forget why he does things though.

At least the new form should have a better color scheme than this minty blue shit.

Where does the blue on his gi come from? Is it because Vegeta's outfit turned blue with him when he entered SSB?

>pronounces saiyan the japanese way
>doesn't bother adding japanese prefixes to everything
It's amazing how much of a fucking nerd he is, but he can't even get that right.

Silence

This desu it's just going to be a powered up base form.

I'm José

He isn't hated in Japan. He isn't very popular either though. A popularity poll from 2004 had him around 15th place, bellow all main Saiyans, Kuririn, Yamcha and the main villains. I guess a modern poll would have very different result, but there really isn't one.

Results of that poll
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Trunks
Piccolo
Goten
Krillin
Majin Buu
Frieza
Android 18
Mr. Satan
Korin
Master Roshi
Cell
Yamcha
Tien Shinhan
Bulma
Android 17
Yajirobe
Videl

Reminder that she is the official poster girl of U6 and there is nothing you can do about it.

LEAVE BLACK TO ME

>ANOTHER new form

I miss when Super Saiyan was the only transformation. I don't even think I would've minded Super Saiyan 2 that much if it was treated as something exclusive to Human/Saiyan hybrids since they're supposed to be stronger.

Everything from SS3 onwards was a mistake.

Reminder that she will be literally soaked once she sees Goku's new power.

But it's true, you need to be at least Kid Goku level to go beating the shit out of people, like in the RR Army arc

This is Very Strange.

>Goku just grabs his legs and throws him out of the ring again

If it was just fighting until you dropped he would have been. But they just hand to include that ring out rule.