One Piece

What kind of awakening hype do you expect?

O MY RUBBER FRUIT tier asspull or 10 chapters of pure [Rubber World] kino?

I expect Rubber Castle/ Rubber Circus -

Luffy punches his enemy into the ground and at same time he turns ground into rubber so his enemy after getting slammed to the ground by Luffy, gets back to eat another punch.. and again and again.

Simple yet great idea to remove some of G4 weakest points - if he would not have to fly after Doflamingo when he was sending him flying he would slaughter Doffy in half panels it took as we seen it.

is there anyone that we know of in the story that might have already awakened their devil fruit abilities?

Probably Crocodile - he was talking about being bale to hone his abilities to their maximum, and in impel down he also talked about awakening, so he is aware of it.

Plus, the moment he got knocked out in Alabasta it started raining, indicating that he manipulated his environment to be dryer than usual - sorta like Aokiji and Akainu turned the island around them into a permanent lava/ice land. So either that is just a regular thing logias can do, or logia awakening means affecting the climate around you.

Another hint: in Impel Down, Crocodile casually turned a wall into sand. A logia cannot just turn something into his element however. If Doffy's rule of thumb "awakened devil fruits affect their environment" fits here aswell, that might also indicate that Croc awakened his fruit to be able to do that.

What would an awakened Ope Ope fruit be like?

Permanent rooms, maybe?

Would be fun to imagine Law as a Big Mom like villain who has his own island that he rules over with his permant giant room around it. As a bonus, should he not be in that room, he could always create another room around him and use it to teleport back to his HQ room on his home island. So basically, he always has a free homeward ticket if he is on a cruise, and at home he is borderline unbeatable.

alabasta's droughts were caused by dance powder stored in the downpour, not by croc himself

>logia awakening means affecting the climate around you.
that's obviously going to be the case. At this point I think it's pretty much something you can take for granted.

I guess I have to reread Alabasta, I remember that the dance powder was used to frame the king, but not by Croc to cause a drought.

Also, lets move to the other thread.

Makes me wonder what does an awakened zoan do? Making the animal version of you be your Stand?

No, it makes you huge and gives you a stamina boost. That much was made clear in Impel Down. Monster Chopper is probably Chopper tapping into his awakening.

It was basically monster point, we saw it in Impel Down

His Awakening is going to turn everything around him rubbery and bouncy; nullifying the effects of Blackbeard's Tremor-Tremor Fruit.

That was Rumble Ball.

so I've been reading up on this and on top of those abilities you mentioned that we haven't seen other logias do , Crocodile could also locate quicksand in his fight against luffy

this is similar to Gild Tesoro's from the film gold, whos said awakened logia ability is that his ability to control gold becomes way further, so that he can see through his network of Gold all over Gran Tesoro and manipulate it without even being there

even though this isn't technically canon Oda worked closely with this movie so it gives us an idea as to how awakened devil fruits work for logias, especially since its supposed to take place right after the dressrosa arc. also my bad if you haven't seen the movie

I'm pretty sure Tesoro was Paramecia.

Plebs are going to call it an asspull either way.

>you're right

my bad, i dun goofed
that was a good waste of time kek

Just a wild guess, but Chopper's monster point is really similiar to the awakened Zoans in Impel Down. He could have accidentally be awakened all this time but doesn't know about it, calling it Monster form instead.

didn't think of it that way but it makes a lot of sense

Is O MY WIRE CAGE accurate? Because not even an Admiral could cut through that thing.

All of Doffy's strings should have been uncuttable and the fight about figuring out his weakness like with crocodile.

Instead we got another Haki powerlevel fight with a schicibukai playing spiderman.

who cares its prob the most boring idea in one piece

>WOAH DOFFY CAN TURN ANYTHING INTO STRING?! I WONDER WHAT LU- oh, the same thing? that might be cool. BUT WHAT ABOUT ENEL AND SABO AND MAGELL- ........oh

>in Impel Down, Crocodile casually turned a wall into sand. A logia cannot just turn something into his element however.
Crocodile has always been able to do that to inanimate and living things. He explains that as sucking the moisture out of everything to pulverize it. He used it a couple of times while fighting luffy.
I know it's retarded to think that you cna suck moisture out of a stone wall but I didn't write the damn thing.

I specifically didn't associate with the "sucking moisture out of things" power because, as you said, it would be retarded.

Then again, maybe the "sucking moisture out" power is his awakening.

Do you guys think Kaido will kidnap Chopper for his zoan fruit research?

Impel Down break out team > Star Hat crew

Their interactions and teamwork were just so much fun and cool to watch.

>Can't kick a woman under any circumstances
>unless she's fat and ugly

This is what misogyny looks like. Fuck Oda.

I think that was mainly because it was a breath of fresh air. They probably wouldn't work that well in the long run.

But yeha, it was fun.

How long until we have characters communicating with Devils from the fruit ala Toriko?

Include Mr 1 with Zoro and I'd be happy

>Sanji is a misogynist
How's your internet under that rock?

If Carrot doesn't join the crew I will drop one piece.

But his strings didn't get cut. Luffy deflected the strings shot at him.

get the fuck off Sup Forums you fucking social justice ball shaped ugly pig woman

Big Mom isn't a woman, she's a monster.

Don't let the door hit your ass. How did you enjoy it before without a bunny girl?

>only gives a fuck about his "code" when the woman is beautiful

Look sweetie, that isn't respect. Its toxic masculinity and a sexist selective form of chivalry. And Oda's way of sidestepping it by making every beautiful woman secretly good doesn't help.

He destroyed parasaito when he went gear 4th.

Then there was the whole awakening retardation that was really handled poorly. Should have been about the surrounding environment actually becoming puppets to his will instead of just haki tentacles.

Luffy will make the sea rubbery

Your reading comprehension is about as bad as your ability to write convincing bait posts.

>Khalifa
>good
>Miss doublefinger
>good
>Alvida
>good
BTFO

Asie from the bullshit tumblr arguments, Oda is doing away with a defining trait of one of his main characters for the sake of plot convenience.
I fully expected Sanji to kick away the rocket at the last second instead of what happened.

IT'S HAPPENING

o fuk

When did Chopper sell marines his drugs?

He blocked an attack, he did the same against Khalifa. Furthermore, his motives may have changed after 2 years on tranny Island, and Big Mom is less woman and more [Natural Born Destroyer]

Fucking sonyggers

It's a ruse you tard.

Shouldn't be the case for every logia.
Blackbeard, Kizaru and Enel turning their environment into darkness/light/electricity just doesn't make sense.

Sanji can sacrifice himself but he isn't going to sacrifice his crew