God doesn't exist

Why the fuck do normies keep saying that morals can only come from religion? "wow those morals really keep you tards from commit crimes when compared to atheists... Oh wait they don't"

Fucking Kikes don't have half a brain to not go to church and just read their Bible/Quran/Torah quietly in their fucking closets fucking normans

Who are you talking about? At least give an anecdote

Who do you think? The religious kikes who hold back scientific/societal advancement because of a book with unsubstantiated fantasies.

As a sage, I will force Christianity down your throat so you won't embrace degeneracy like homosexuality and transgenderism.

Why the fuck should I give a crap about people doing that sorta thing on their own? They aren't going to stone us for being atheists like most religious nuts would do if their book commanded it.

Q predicted this

tavistock

How can atheists define what is moral?

Better to read a few books and to think for yourself on not how to be a shitty person than to be like "GOD SAID DON'T DO IT CAUSE ITS BAD"
wow you guys are pathetic

>They aren't going to stone us

It is either them or us! We must strike them first before being strucked by them.
DEUS VULT!

>Why the fuck do normies keep saying that morals can only come from religion? "wow those morals really keep you tards from commit crimes when compared to atheists... Oh wait they don't"

because most people are too stupid to have morals except from the fear of eternal punishment.

Bet my life you have some fucked up fetish that isn't acceptable under Chrisitanity, fucking guarantee it.

>Better to read a few books and to think for yourself
So its completely arbitrary

Laws and Morality are two different things fuckhead.
To get back to your equally retarded question, they say it because it's true.
For example, look at the godless leftists. They are perpetually tearing at each-other because their morals are perpetually swaying with the group-think. They now believe it's immoral to refer to someone as being the sex they were born into, but they view dressing young boys as women and then sexualizing as righteous. They are fucking lost without religion.

You will understand when you lost all hope and despair that 's why human want religion
you live in the age of aquarius where informations over flow and it close old things from last age

Stupid retards need to be threatened with eternal hellfire to do what should come naturally.
Humanity at it's basest of instincts is evil.
If God does exist, he wants nothing to do with us because we are fallen, and unfit for the halls of heaven.

>How can atheists define what is moral?
The exact same way theists do. Agree on them and write them down. What atheist don't do is invent gods to enforce their morals

>They are perpetually tearing at each-other
Wow, you really fell for some cherry-picked nonsense about lefties. I've never met anyone like that.

Religion is the codification of an unseen yet very real force in our lives. Religion is about getting in touch with it. Basically follow the good impulses and ignore the useless or degenerate ones. Religion is needed in order to pass it down and use what works instead of making up midichlorians or some science bullshit to explain morality when it's an inherent part of humanity. Might as well not be monogamous or believe in love until a peer reviewed paper is out.

I don't need it. I got le morls from my someone elses brein. No god

Moron.

Morality is the belief that a principled lifestyle is derived from a higher authority or truth (i.e. divinity) than oneself, which truth therefore exists objectively beyond human creation or experience to guide us.

You can live a principled or virtuous lifestyle as an atheist, but it is not morality - it is subjective and based upon your own limited, mortal understanding of truth; this implies there is no eternal, universal, or a priori truth and therefore any such principled code is weakened by being subject to capricious human viewpoints, opinions, and trends.

Without a belief in a higher power, divinity, or afterlife, the principle of "harm all others in the spirit of random chaos" is entirely as justifiable as "be altruistic and charitable to others according to compassionate order" since there is no eternal consequence for your actions - you will die, and none of this will have mattered anyway.

>Morality is the belief that a principled lifestyle is derived from a higher authority or truth (i.e. divinity) than oneself
You're just making that up. Well, that is what theists do, but no gods are required for morals.

>therefore exists objectively beyond human creation
You're lying about that too.

> it is subjective and based upon your own limited, mortal understanding of truth
All morals are subjective and relative to the cultures that create/follow them.

>Without a belief in a higher power, divinity, or afterlife, the principle of "harm all others in the spirit of random chaos" is entirely as justifiable
You have it backwards. The worst atrocities are always committed by insane believers pleasing their gods.

>a priori truth

>normies
>fundamentalist Christians
Christian is the new counter culture, fedoralords like yourself are the bluepilled normies of our era.

Shouldn't you be at a climate march, or a Sarah McLachlan concert, or something?