Bleach 1000 Year Blood War arc OVA when?

Bleach 1000 Year Blood War arc OVA when?

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5151694372?fr=good
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWKWLgn1tkiiMdo043rJkNnLrl8AUll5d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather have 100 ep of canon and 100 ep of filler.

Please no. Part of what killed the anime was the amount of bs filler put in between the Arrancar Saga.

Now that Bleach ended an OVA route could provide a nice adaptation of the arc.

Old thread

tieba.baidu.com/p/5151694372?fr=good

Chinese translation of the Kubo/Matsui interview

>9/10 Character Designs
>1/10 Plot and MC
why couldn't Kubo get it right?

Is it easier an English tranlation from Chinese than from Japanese?

>The Thou Sand Bleyearach Blood War Tite Kubo

Mentor!Aizen teaching student!Ichigo arc when?

IMO. I liked the Zanpakto arcs.

Lil Barro's Trompete vs Aizen's Ultrafragor.
Who wins?

I wouldn't even mind if they made it into a continuation of the series, honestly. I'm watching through Bleach with a friend, and he's never watched it before. Just finished episode 150 after skipping the 4 filler episodes. It would be great to hear that they were coming out with more episodes, so that I have some new experiences with Bleach too. I honestly haven't read the manga yet, still hoping that they're going to do it sometime.

If the last arc is animated then they should also animate the novels since they gave us info missing from the actual manga plus they confirm the status of characters like Yoruichi/Urahara/the dads etc.

I agree. I tried looking at SoulMadness's video for the thousand year blood war arc; but his videos are private?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWKWLgn1tkiiMdo043rJkNnLrl8AUll5d

Was this foreshadowing the final battle?

Yeah, it looks like Yhwach

Stop ‍️

Is this the Almighty?

I'm so happy that Bleach ended like shit. Such cancerous manga and an even more cancerous fanbase.

Now that's edgy.

Hopefully never

the manga wasn't so terrible
the fanbase was shit
the anime was horrible

Why do you care?

Aizen backstory never

Worst boy.

Did we even get to see Ichigos true final form?

apologize

Infos about Kubo:
- Kubo has no plans for a new series at the moment, but wanted to do a Figure skating manga after Bleach. He didn't because he saw Yuri on Ice and it was already great. Maybe he will in ten years when YoI Hype dies down according to him.
- Also while he did have assistants he used them as little as possible, because he dislikes someone else drawing part of his manga, his vision. Explains no backgrounds combined with his illness.
- He laughs at the Araki is immortal joke.
- He plays a lot of Zelda.
- He prefers hand drawings than digital ones.

So whatever I've been hyping up to read the manga mostly to see shunsui's shit, the fights and the lore in general. Also kenpaichi

Could y'all spoonfeed me decent scans I'll suck your dicks please

Bleach won't get an anime adaptation for its last God-awful arc, nor it does deserve one. The only thing it deserves is being forgotten.

it cannot be forgotten

It's okay user, bleach isn't popular anymore so you can like it now.

Never because it was SHIT

Kill yourself. You are literally everything that's wrong with the fanbase

where do you disagree with me
speak up or you're getting thrown in with the shit

>SHIT
no, it was just as planned

I can't agree. Even though it did unexpectedly well, I don't think it's a good idea to have a whole novel worth of SoL epiloque adapted into anime, it' a shonen after all, and anime isn't likely to b targeted at most hardcore fans. And revealing all the major mysteries after the main part of the story is finished would look even worse than it does already if you just had it happen as a part of the same series.

But I think that TYBW arc shouldn't be adapted in 1-to-1 fashion, so incorporating some parts of the novels (especially 13 blades one) would be neat.

BLEAYEARACH

Best Sternritter

>That IRfag spreading their cancer at the end of the thread.

I thought they all fucked off back to deathberry and dumblr?

>tfw will never get an ova with ichigos mom
best girl in the entire series