No bullshit tinfoil conspiracy theories

No bullshit tinfoil conspiracy theories.

Who ACTUALLY killed JFK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA&t=142s
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=bknUDgKdEJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXQYvm57YM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–King_suicide_letter
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoover_vs._The_Kennedys
youtube.com/watch?v=OJIb73SPzkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sah_Xni-gtg&t=363s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aliens

Jackie.

Jack Rubenstien.

I won't confirm or deny anything but I haven't seen JFK's killer and aliens in the sane room

>WHO ACTUALLY KILLED JFK
Your question that it was oswald? Sounds like you had a bit too much to think.

LBJ personally.

I an a FIRM believer that JFK killed himself, there was no sniper, he pulled a gun from his jacket and shot himself. Due to the camera angle and the alien flybys no one could actually see it happen

By Gos, he's right!

JFK: The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy L. Fletcher Prouty.

Sourced. Based. Short answer: Military Industrail Complex because Kennedy was not on board with expanding the VietNam conflict. Too much money to be made to not escalate.

Jackie

>hit a dude in the head and not the lady sitting inches away

Ted Cruz`s father.

Bush family for sure , with help from Cruz.s father

Abo's

The Vril-Ya

Dealey plaza is an outdoor Masonic temple. Who the fuck do you think killed him?

It was a inside job (No wait here me out)
On May 26, 1992, 7 months before his death, Certified Legal Investigator Joe West sought and received special permission from the funeral home that embalmed John F. Kennedy for West to conduct a telephone interview with Thomas Evan Robinson, one of the JFK embalmers. The permission process was lengthy and the interview almost didn't transpire.
Below are the handwritten notes of the May 26, 1992 conversation with Mr. Robinson, found in Joe West's Investigator's Notebook following West's death in 1993.
A transcription of the page follows the original in case readers have difficulty reading Mr. West's handwriting.

Yeah it would take someone with expert training. Like a marine sniper or something.

Maybe first was a bb pellet
Pic is flat earth 1 mile timelapse

>They [the Buffalo Bills] will never win the Super Bowl as long as I'm alive.

the jew: Aristotle Onassis. old gangster lore is you kill the man and then take his wife. AO had lots of $$$ in Cuba and buddies in the mob, when Castro came to power and nationalized all the mob $$$, mob and AO were pissed JFK didnt send massive invasion to take it back. also, JFK and RFK began cracking down on Daddy's mob buddies after Daddy died. AO had the power to do it. and take his woman as a final fuck you. fun fact - which cargo ships sailed through the Mediterranean and Atlantic during WWII unscathed by the Nazi Germany? AO's ships.

18 yo kid in the storm drain fired the kill shot. We even know his name

HOW COULD THE ASSASSINATION RECORDS REVIEW BOARD NOT SUBPOENA THOMAS EVAN ROBINSON AND HEAR THIS CRUCIAL EVIDENCE THAT PROVES, BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT, THAT THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS A CONSPIRACY?
The sad part is that the ARRB report is supposed to renew the American people's trust in their government.

International banks that run the Federal Reserve

You and me.

Q predicted this

100% positively The FBI killed John F Kennedy

What do you think made Jack Ruby essentially go on a suicide mission to kill Oswald?

This, sr quaterbacked it and was subsequently rewarded with head of cia and then presidency positions.

Nobody killed him per se, he survived the attempt. He intended to rule by proxy though RFK, but that plan was shot to hell. He kept a low price through the 70s and 80s until he died in Puerto Rico in 1991 of hear failure while in hiding.

Is this the schizophrenic general or what? How do you any of you actually believe these kooky YouTube conspiracies about a secret JFK plot. He was shot by a communist sympathizing marine corps scout sniper, you morons

Lee Harvey Oswald, pol outta muslims to hate on today?

watch evidence of revision

>Jackie
I heard she actually shot him, was programmed by Onassis

>Lee Harvey Oswald
>marine sniper

Seriously.

This one actually made me consider the Mandela effect or some mass psyop. I watched the shit out of that vid 2decades ago. Watched it last year for the first time in ages.

>Wtf. Looks like Jackie did it.

Scroll to comments
>WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE JACKIE DID IT!!!!

Pretty confused.

This. They used a laser beam. The government then found a guy to blame it on. If you watch the video you can even see it shooting down from the sky.

It was confirmed that Oswald worked for the CIA, they have a story that he turned on his own. But, the question is, do you think they are telling the truth that he flipped.

JFK Secret Society Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA&t=142s

Bush Jr. and John Kerry ran against each other for President. They are both Skull and Bones. The President for both sides was controlled to insure one of them would win.
youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo

Bush Sr. was also Skull and bones.
Bush Sr. was the CIA director when a CIA agent went "rogue" and killed JFK, who was going to expose and route out secret societies.

The Deep State Killed JFK.
And the Deep State is now threatening Trump.

James Files

Jews. Literally Jews. Read the JFK recently released documents. They planned a coup for the Jews running with Neo-cons. That is how this whole shit began.

Marine with a marksmanship rating of 212, placing him in the 2nd tier Sharpshooter category

The (((Russians)))

Jews

My dick

There are rumors that the wife of the governor of Texas, both of which were in the car, was an Ashkenazi Jew of Prussian descent.

His name was John Connally. He was also good friends with LBJ. Her name was Idanell "Nellie" Brill Connally. The Brill surname is her maiden name and the link to the rumor that she was a secret Jew.

Look it up.

No one. His head just did that.

Ted Cruz's father

The CIA. Here is E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession. He was a CIA operative who was involved what they called the "big event," where they killed JFK. He played a suspected assassin who was a homeless person.

youtube.com/watch?v=bknUDgKdEJQ

Huh, the profile might fit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXQYvm57YM

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI–King_suicide_letter

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoover_vs._The_Kennedys

Add to that Whitey burger was an FBI informant and jack ruby was Whitney tier person, you do see similarities. Not opposed to causing prominent political persons harm, history of working with mobsters, an angry j Edgar, and so on.

These are tricks so that Trump can Pass Amnesty!
Stop TRUMP!!! Do NOT let him pass anmesty!
NO DACA AMNESTY

Oswald. At the direction of the CIA

Skull and Bones is a military branch of secret societies.

What flick?

Well fuck, you done freaked out the shills. They ain't got no idea how to shill a JFK thread. Bush as overseer riding herd on some of the Cubans trained for the failed Bay of Pigs operation, probably under orders from Johnson.

That's from an X files episode. There was a spinoff show from teh X files also that had an episode about a remote control plane, just like 9/11 happened.

>Who ACTUALLY killed JFK?
You tell me, OP. youtube.com/watch?v=OJIb73SPzkE

Israel did.

CIA, nigger. Jesus, this is known. Kennedy had an avid anti-CIAnigger stance, and they shut him down.

nobody, his head just did that

quiet goy

Putin

HW Bush and the CIA under the control of the deep state murdered JFK.

Chuck Nicoletti

So we really were the good guys in WWII?

Johnson didn't even wait till Kennedy's body was cold to redecorate oval office, also where was bush sr on that day and who did he make a call to that was made public? Devil is in the details.

At that point, (((they))) basically controlled all the sides
youtube.com/watch?v=Sah_Xni-gtg&t=363s

>kooky YouTube conspiracies about a secret JFK plot

followed with

>shot by a communist sympathizing marine corps scout sniper, you morons

what's it like to be young and stupid again

Oswald fired the "magic bullet." His other shots missed. The fatal shot that killed Kennedy came from a rifle in the detail car following Kennedy's car. It was accidental. Oswald was a communist agent of Cuba. Both this fact and the source of the fatal shot were covered up by the Warren commission.

Chuck Schumer

It 100% was not us. Don't look into it any further. Listen and believe the official story. Move along.

Edward Morgan Blake

Oswald fired the gun, but he was pumped full of so much MKULTRA he probably didn't even know his own name. So really, the CIA killed Kennedy, mostly because he terminated Operation Northwoods, as well other CIA false flag operations designed to start WW3.

>The fatal shot that killed Kennedy came from a rifle in the detail car following Kennedy's car.

But no one else noticed ....
This fucking theory is so retarded, kill yourself.

Federal researve bank jews

what a fucking kike rat

lmao that disproves flat earth
If the earth is flat we wouldnt see the top of it

Man seeing this picture of Kennedy missing half of his head always bums me out.

I'm convinced Oswald was clinically insane/ill and was turned so many times that he thought killing JFK would make him a God. That or Cuba.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error

Ballistics don't lie.

kennedy was killed by a bullet from the front, not behind him

>after Daddy died.
Joe watched both his boys die

Jack 63
Bobby 68
Joe 69

Are you implying they snuck JFK into the sewer like the emperor in oblivion?
WTF is this meme?

No. I'm implying the shooter was in the fucking sewer you retard.

user I..

More then a few people but lyndon B johnson and a certain foreign lobby group that previously propositioned President Kennedy have strong ties

So many people wanted him gone for multiple reasons you can't expect less than a few people at the top.

the jewish mafia in league with cia elements headed by george hw bush

How could you shoot a rifle from sewer level into the person in the back seat of a limo and hit him in the neck and forehead?
The angle is fine but the height is not.
Also there is no way to tell if that meme is real

meteorite? is that possible

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

saw this posted on /X/ for the same exact thread. This explains it all.

Poor Jackie

>How could you shoot a rifle from sewer level into the person in the back seat of a limo

have yoou ever been to dallas?