Redpilled Authors?

I have a once in a lifetime chance through my PTA to curate some books in my son's school library. He is in middle school, and I can choose any author I want as long as it's not too unappropriate/controversial. Nonetheless, I want to slip in some good redpills that might help these kids have a fighting chance when they grow up.

Ayn Rand was a Kike

Well she stood against everything kikes stand for, so whatever.

Lol

Damn she was kinda cute here.

Ayn Rand was not a real libertarian.

Thanks for noticing user

Jewesses are succubi of the highest order, they are the Aryan man's greatest weakness

Robert E. Howard.

Culturally mainstream, too old to be controversial. Heavy duty redpills on women, race, and governments in a delightfully tasty and entertaining sword and sorcery coating.

This girl barely looks Jewish.

I assure you she is

ezra pound

She was against self sacrifice in every way and extremely individualist.
Jews push for a collectivist system where the individual doesn't matter (aka communism).

Ayn Rand for middle school kids would be the novella Anthem

Phillip K Dick with "do androids dream of electric sheep" and Joe Haldeman with "the Forever War" are both solid book choices with very entry level red pills.

Cormac McCarthy.

Best American author alive today. I know most of these replies are jokes are arguing about the jokes but honestly you should all read McCarthy. Start with

• The Road
• No Country for Old Men
• All The Pretty Horses
• Blood Meridian

He is far an away the most based. Blood Meridian is a masterpiece of the brutality of the American west during the Indian wars. Do yourselves a favor and embrace the sheer raw Americanism that is the based Texan McCarthy.

The entire twilight series.

That's how they get you. The jewess is a serpent.

I thought Ayn Rand was something you grew out of once you graduated college. Like ska music.

Jews push for individualism only among whites because whites are the only people with any kind of individual spirit. Nonwhites just want handouts and large, ineffective government that suppresses people they are told to hate

Yeah being against collectivism is for kids

Setting up strawmen to knock down on every other page is for kids.

Her ultra-individualist ideology might've been autistic, but she did have some very useful insights in her writings and she was also one of the biggest ideological fighters of Marxism in the 20th century.

She is a kik who shills kike ideology. Like all jews she is invested heavily into individualism for all races except jews. If you act as a group you are evil, but don't inspect the behaviour of jews too thoroughly you might catch them acting as a group within your borders.