How do we fix western women without hitting them...

How do we fix western women without hitting them? Do I gotta miraculously become a charismatic heroic viking Varg-CHAD or something?

Ok, I'll get right on it Sup Forums....unless you have a better idea?

>How do we fix western women without hitting them?

Figure it out for yourself, retard.

Start with a good set of socket wrenches. They're on sale at crappy tire right now, go buy some and stop paying the mechanic to fix minor problems. Women love that shit.

There is no saving western women.

Replace them with sexbots/artificial wombs

Western women belong to black and arab men.

Hitting women and killing men who want women to have political power is the solution.

lift heavy and often...bitches will come to you

>without hitting them?

...aaaand like that you already failed. women are secretly sexually aroused by being hit, why do you think they love being with violently abusive negroes

Hitting them is the best option. I try to incorporate as much punching as possible into sex. In fact, I've never had a threesome which didn't involve punching.

I hated the idea of working on my car, until I started doing it. Now that I understand the inner workings of my vehicle I feel like a man for the first time. I would encourage you to do the same, because women are useless and they love a man who can fix car problems.

Wanna know how to control a woman once you start dating her? Pull up a stool user and get comfortable.

Women tie their day to day existence up with what other women think and perceive of them--not men so much. So, the key to controlling a woman and her behavior is controlling how she looks. Associating dread with bad behavior is key.

Once you have a close relationship, (ideally if you live together) and she steps out of line in anyway, and I mean even the slightest infraction, go into her bathroom. Before you lock the door make sure she knows you're mad at her, and why you're mad. Then lock the door, take all of her makeup throw it in the toilet and piss all over it--don't flush. Then go into the living room, sit down, and start watching something calmly. She'll freak out, so make sure she knows why you did what you did, and that if it ever happens again that is the consequence.

Repeat until said behavior is gone.

If she thinks she'll get smart and hide her makeup, then just move to cutting her favorite clothes up. Take one leg off her favorite pair of jeans for instance.

The response to bad behavior requires no violence, but still strips away the most important thing a woman has--her looks. Taking away her ability to look attractive will break her like a mule.

Trust me on this--married for 10 years, works like a charm.

Q predicted this

>How do we fix western women

avoid them.

Who is he?

Give me a crunch wrap supreme

Fucking mexicans

1) Meme it that only losers are slutty.
Stop with no hymen no diamond or other long term shit bc young women can't think past the next weekend.
Hit them in the social feels
>sluts are losers

2) Then you also stop being a loser.

I'm almost 30 my dude--I can't pull "virgin highschool girls" man...

I guess finding a young virgin in eastern europe is my only hope because they're willing to ignore age much more readily than spoiled western bitches.

Brock O'Hurn

What could possibly go wrong with fucking up a females possessions? She wouldn't dare fuck up your car would she?

>How do we fix western women without hitting them?
You have to hit them. It's been established for 10,000yrs. Unless they're really lady like and gentle creatures.

They want you to hit them, just not beat them like an inbred alcoholic. A quick smack when they get lippy and spankings to punish bad behavior. You should never do it out of anger though, but should instead be calm and in control using it as a means of discipline.

looks like the golden one if his face wasn't disgustingly hideous

Do you run a league of legends stream? Be more careful boyo.

his horse face is unfortunate. He should definitely keep the beard, it helps a little. And good on him for doing what he can to try to fix that mess through diet and fitness

Simple. Up your game. You need to look like Chad Thundercock in your picture. Play stupid little mind games with them and keep your self discipline so they don't think they can rule you though sex.

I'd just divorce the guy and live as a spinster with my family.

Put them in an IQ-increasing machine for 15 minutes daily

Since I naturally am socially off and make social mistakes I'd just keep mouthing off and then show my kids the injuries. I would traumatize your sons for life and make them have complexes forever from your rape. If you forced me to have sex I'd tell all my kids how much you raped me. I'd psychologically screw up your kids forever

Then don't marry a virgin. I married at 32. I wasn't committed until 30. These are the effects of the choices you and I have made. Just like you'd want sluts to own their choices, we have to own ours.

>Do I gotta miraculously become a charismatic heroic viking Varg-CHAD or something?

yes you faggot, stop being a pansy kekboi larping on Sup Forums and go make an effort

Yes being a passive aggressive nut is extremely dominant. It's not like you could just lead her, disciplining her when she steps out of line and praising her when she does what you want. Fostering a desire to please you and make you proud is way less effective than peeing on her things like a weirdo to make her resentful and in constant fear of making you sperg out.

Dumb as hell advice. The best way to deal with women is to stop getting attached to them. If they misbehave in a way you don't like, immediately next them and move on. You'll never get stuck in a bad relationship that way. Don't put up with bullshit, there are literally billions of women and they are all the same. Don't develop oneitis because that's what losers do. Also, fucking lift.

No you wouldn't because I wouldn't even notice you to ever approach you. Why would I enter a relationship with a woman who would fuck up her own kids for no reason?

>sad this guy us so ugly
I can guarantee you that 90% of women wouldn't give a shit about his "unfortunate horse face."

>disciplining her when she steps out of line and praising her when she does what you want.

that is it in a nutshell. but that's not even men vs. women,

Think of any time in which you were a beta relevant to a more dominant (older, more skilled, more powerful, etc.) male. Any time they praised you, that was the biggest rush. You had been "approved" by the master. Works the same way with women and even more so.

as weird as it is humans are in constant apprentice/mentor type situations. a woman who improves by being with you stays with you

We don't. They will never be fixed. This shit has gone on so long I'm sure it's hardwired in them by now, through epigenetics, to be worthless whores.

dude looks pretty bad ass, but I gotta say
I think his biceps and forearms need some work

lol they will I mean the muscles will offset most of his ugliness but most women look for "pretty boy" faces these days, not elongated misshapen unsymmetrical faces.

t. Virgin dweller

What makes it about men vs women, is that women are naturally submissive, meaning they flourish in a relationship with a dominant man. They crave and need it. As a man, a relationship like this will wear away at your soul, making you feel weak and pathetic. It feels good when a boss praises you, but you still want to climb to the top. It's a sense of pride that you have done well, and perhaps someone you respect believes you may be like him one day. And his praise doesn't make you want to fuck him lol. But I understand the point you are making, and this sort of conditioning works on everyone.

Just making sure, but you know we are talking about the Golden One, right? Not the male model in your pic related. But I agree with you to an extent, I do not think he struggles with women at all, because he has a dominant personality and obviously he's jacked. But if he had not improved himself to the extent that he has, he'd definitely be really low tier because of his ugly mug.

>I just realized I've been doing it all wrong - I should enroll in Jukebox Repair School!

You need nothing.
Saying NO is the answer to all evil.