I'm on episode 5. When does this start getting good?

I'm on episode 5. When does this start getting good?

>female lead
never

When Yona cuts her hair and starts dragon hunting.

When Hak and Soo-Won have make-up sex.

Episode 1, you have to watch that first.

episode 6

Never. It's fujoshit.

episode 2

Sure is summer in here.

I heard that this show was as close to a modern Fire Emblem anime that you could get. How true is that?

It gets good after the point where the anime stops.

It would be if it didn't basically replace the role of waifus in FE with husbandos instead

Around the middle of the anime, but then the story gets really, really good after the anime ends.

Unnecessary male character that never does anything but watch cute female characters progress the plot and only serves as a self insert is the worst anime trope of all.

Episode 1

>modern FE
Disgusting.

It's already good. You probably just have shit taste.

Failed because first season is basically all exposition. Shoulda waited for manga story to exstend more so they could pace the anime story line better.

I'm convinced people who ask "when does this start getting good" about something have brain damage.

And have an actual story arc with proper buildup and conclusion + intreguing cliffhanger instead of feeling like the story was finally getting started when it ended.

Haha, Yona a cu-

Never.
Now drop it and go away.

don't waste your time read the manga
anime is only good if she is your waifu

Most FE's had less waifu's and more husbandos only 4, 13 and 14 have a near equal number of of them.

It baffles me how she has never been raped

fpbp

FPBP

When she collects all four dragons.

Never, you got memed. It ends up as a reverse batrle harem, which would be as appealing as it sounds, except it's made for girls, so it ends up being a shoujo.